False Parenting - Deidara x Reader

Requested By: @princess-jinderella

Prompt: We'd make awful parents

TW: none

Deidara x secretly pregnant reader

Synopsis / spoilers

Deidara and the reader's secret relationship getting exposed during an Akatsuki meeting and while Pein will let the couple keep the baby the reader must still go on a harsh mission for the Akatsuki despite Deidara and Kohnan objections.

(Not following the Naruto plotline)

WC: 2025

-----

"Babe I need to talk to you," you grabbed Deidara's arm.

"We have to go to our meeting first. Remember not to let anyone know anything,"

"When did you plan on telling everyone else? We can't keep hiding forever," he pulled you along to the hideout. You rolled your eyes and sat next to your secret boyfriend. Your black cloak puffed out. A wave of dizziness ran over you as soon as you were sitting.

The meeting began as you ignored the sickening headache. You tried to pay attention to Pein and his speech about destroying Konaha. The room went quiet and everyone turned to you as you passed out. Deidara caught you with surprise as you woke up.

"Is my plan boring you?" Pein spoke, pointing out to you.

"Your plans never bore me. Continue," you waved him off. Konan spoke up.

"(Y/n), you seem off. Are you okay?"

"Never better!" You said sarcastically, glaring at Deidara. Tobi raised his hand.

"Tobi has noticed that Deidara and (y/n) have been around each other a lot more recently! He even saw them KISS once!" Your face reddened.

"Now that you say that," Pein spoke again. "You're flustered. What's going on?"

"Obviously nothing!" Deidara shouted, trying to prevent anything from slipping out, but further proving their point.

"We're dating," you admitted. "I'm not hiding it anymore," the room was filled with a chorus of gasps and chatter. Deidara just looked at you and smiled, as much as he didn't want that to get out, he was relieved that he wasn't hiding.

"Okay! That doesn't exactly tell us why you passed out. What about that?" Kisame added. That was the problem. You wanted to tell Deidara before you came here.

"I'm just tired," you defended, not wanting the real secret to get out yet.

"WRONG!" Konan yelled. "Something else is going on!" Itachi sat in the corner.

"You idiots. She's pregnant. Am I right?" All the chatter and gasping stopped as the air grew stale. You bit your lip and nodded.

"Yeah-" you finally agreed. Deidara jumped out of his seat.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!? ITS MY BABY, RIGHT?"

"Who else?" You scoffed, traces of joy stuck on your face. He pulled you out of your seat and squeezed you into a hug. The room still stayed quiet. you blushed. You could feel eyes on you after that comment.

"It doesn't matter. We still have things to do," Pein pulled you and your boyfriend apart. "(Y/n), You know you still have to go on missions, even if you are pregnant,"

You nodded, understand the duties of your role. "I understand. What will you have me do?" You asked, willing to serve the best you can.

"You have to go to the leaf village, create a distraction so other members can come in unnoticed. Start a fight or something. I don't care how you do it, distract every shinobi. Become a real threat," he commanded, looking down at you.