Kitty - Tenzo/Yamato x reader

Requested By: n/a

Prompt: There were these two jerks harassing you, you probably would have been fine on your own, but I never liked them anyway, let me stop them.

TW: none

Tenzo/Yamato x reader

(Not following the Naruto plotline)

WC: 2000

Pftt I didn't read through it so it's probably got a lot of mistakes. I'm tired, gn ❤️

—––

"New recruit, huh?" I heard one of my male teammates say, a grin slithering into his voice. "She's got pretty hair, am I right?" They continued. I only ignored them, assuming their harassment was a test of some sort.

"A nice body, too. Don't you think?" Another one spoke up. I rolled my eyes, knowing I couldn't be seen.

Our mission was to guard village gates, a total of four of us, during the Chunin exams, in case of something like last time, with the village being destroyed. This is the first time in years we've hosted them. There was one other squad member, who hasn't said a word, hiding in a tree across from me.

"I'd say, look at those curves,"  the first one spoke again. I continued to pretend they didn't exist. "This whole thing is so boring, I don't think anything is going to happen,"

"So?" I finally turned to look at the dog-like masked man behind me, who had been harassing me the whole time. "We've been given a job, so without extra words, let's do it. It's easy enough," I barked sternly. I finally glanced to the other member, or, I should say the team leader, who just nodded in agreement.

"Oh! So pretty girl has a voice! A nice one too," the dog mask sneered.

"Would you shut up? Maybe, unlike you, I actually care about the village. It's obvious you don't, with the way you're acting," I climbed up further on the branch, almost connecting to the other tree, where kitty mask, the only one who hasn't spoken was sitting.

My hair was pulled back by dog mask, "would you look at that, pretty girl. Our masks have similar markings," I ripped his hands away from my hair. The second guy was further back, laughing at dog mask. That's when kitty mask finally stepped in.

"Quit it," he growled. The tree seemed to grow more cramped. I backed up, being slightly offended that kitty stepped in, I could have handled myself. Kitty was holding dog mask by the collar. "She's right. Now shut up, and do your job,"

"Hey, kitty. I could have handled him myself, you know," I balanced myself, standing on a thin branch, holding myself up with chakra concentrated on my feet.

"Yeah, I'm sure you could have, but these guys are jerks, always have been," he explained. Looking back at me and letting the other guy go. "We're switching positions, hawk, ((y/n)'s code name), you're with me, wolf, fox, you stay put," he commanded. I nodded, now slightly relived. "And if I hear you make one more sexual comment, I'll make sure you're demoted from the Anbu,"

He hopped to the other tree he was on earlier, I followed swiftly behind. I chuckled slightly, positioning myself to watch the gate. Nothing out of the ordinary, I too assumed there wouldn't be any inconveniences tonight.

"Sorry about them," kitty sat a branch away, his gaze fixed on me.

"I told you I was fine, kitty," I kept looking around, almost hoping to spot trouble, just for some excitement. "I'm not some pretty pushover who let's guys walk all over me. If it had gotten to the point that I needed to defend myself, I would have slugged them in the face," I groaned, finally looking up at him.