Be Mine! Please! - Rock Lee x Reader

Requested By: Heheilovestories:

Prompt: I like you! Please be mine!

[Roughly]

TW: None

Rock Lee x reader

(Following the Naruto plotline, sorta. Things are probably mixed up & inaccurate, but it should be interesting)

I'm SO SORRY for the wait! I lost all motivation for a while & got distracted with some other stuff! Also I was on a trip with my family, and didn't have access to anything I could post on. I hope you like it!

WC: 3158

---

"Skai maybe you should stop," I said calmly as my teammate, rudely interrupted a shinobi with silver hair and big round glasses from the leaf village.

"Maybe this guy Kabuto shouldn't be such a creep! How does he have so much information about everyone?" Skai retorted, clenching his teeth. I put an arm over his chest to hold him back and calm down.

"A lot of information gets passed around this time of year. It's a good thing to know who might cause some... Trouble," Kabuto glanced back at that yellow haired whiskered kid, Naruto. I only knew who he was from hearing his name passed around the other gennin in the building.

"Thank you, Kabuto for your help. We should probably head out now,"

"See you around, then," Kabuto left, and me and my team- well... I say team but... The second part of the exams... Emiru was sent back because of... Family stuff. Skai and I are lucky to be participating at all. -Skai and I followed out to where the next part of the exams would take place.

My team was the other team from the Sand Village. We're much less known, and there was no way anyone noticed us around. I've never even talked to Garra or Kankuro. I spoke to Temari a few time on the way here, as our groups traveled together.

But we weren't involved in their plans. We were just tagalongs to them. And, that was fine. Whatever they were doing, it wasn't something I wanted to be involved in anyway.

The Chunin exams. I wanted to participate so badly this year, and I finally get to be here. I begged for hours with the Kazakage to let us go, and it worked well enough.

I stood with Skai as the proctor of this exam explained that these were the preliminary rounds to decide who would go to the finals. I glanced at the boy who stood to my left.

He had a cute midnight black bowl cut, the thickest bushes black eyebrows, and perfectly round eyes. My gaze wandered down to his body, his hands and forearms wrapped in off-white bandages that were stained with dirt and... Was that blood? Anyway- his headband was tightly around his waist, tied into a neat knot on his back.

Hehe... He's got a cute butt.. I thought to myself before blushing and looking back at his face, his eyes intently staring into mine.

The proctor finished his speech with a cough. Skai hit my shoulder once, pulling me out of the trance the boy in the green jumpsuit had put me in.

"Skai..." I said before I heard a loud voice next to me, startling me.

"Why did you hit her?! There was no point in doing so!?" Bowl cut boy yelled, protectively standing in front of me as if he would do it again.

"Hey! Don't be mean to him, bowl cut! This is my brother and teammate! He was simply helping me out of my zoned out state! I'm fine!" I yelled back, which was totally unlike me. Even if he was cute, he was dense.