I Promise - Sasuke x Reader

Requested By:

ZorosCumIsInMyFace

dxnielainnxt

MommyZoro

I think the prompts I received from all of you go well together, so I mixed them into one one shot. It's not exactly like any single one of them, but ideas from each.

Prompt: Sasuke have been friends since childhood and everything together. After the Uchiha massacre, Sasuke became more distant as expected. The reader felt as if she could help Sasuke, so in her best intentions, started flirting and joking with Sasuke, only to develop romantic feelings towards him, even to the point of loving him, but unfortunately, that's just not enough for him.

TW: pregnancy, too much Sasuke (gross) minor angst, I cried while writing the part about Kakashi.

Sasuke x reader

WC: 5540

sort of following the Naruto plot line?
For legal reasons, everything is pushed back about five years, so 5 years older than you would be in cannon, After graduating the academy, so Sasuke is 17 when he leaves the village. He also develops a lot quicker when working with Orochimaru, and leaves a few weeks after getting there.

[very, very under edited & I effing hate Sasuke]
—––

What did Sasuke do after the massacre? There's no way he just went to bed in his own bed that night. Where did he go.

He went to the Hokage's office, you would think. There was no police force anymore.

No, actually. He went to (y/n)'s house. As soon as he could, he ran all the way there, absolutely terrified of everything he had experienced.

(Y/n) opened the door to see a distressed Sasuke, panting, crying, and overall looking confused.

"Sasuke?" she asked quietly. Sasuke, not knowing what to say, hugged (y/n) as tight as he could, glad to know it was just his clan, and not other parts of the village.  (y/n)'s mom came in a few seconds later to see Sasuke sobbing into her daughter.

"Hey Sasuke," she greeted, a little confused as of what was happening.

"M-mrs- (l/n)!"

"Hey, hey, calm down buddy. Come here," she coaxed. Sasuke let (y/n) go and slowly crossed to her mom, who was on her knees to talk to Sasuke. "Okay, what happened?"

Sasuke broke down again, not even sure where to start.

"Hey, it's okay," she wiped Sasuke's tears away. "Big breath, count with me."

(y/n) wasn't sure what to do. Dinner was on the stove, and her friend was distressed, and mom distracted. She decided to go turn the stove of so whatever was cooking wouldn't burn, then came back out with a glass of water.

"I s-stayed out p-practicing shuriken-ken throw- throwing, b-but- when i-i-i came h-home-" he stuttered almost every word, trying to spit out what was going on. (Y/n) gave him the water, which he drank quickly to help him stop crying.

"Okay, so you got home late, what happened after that?"

"...There were... kunai knives and shuriken thrown everywhere, all the lights were off, and blood-"

"blood?"

"Everyone- everyone was dead." (m/n) gasped, but kept listening. "My mother, and father, everyone in the clan... It was- Itachi. He killed- all of them."