a/n - please read

Hey y'all! First things first, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K+ READS????? Y'ALL ARE THE BEST//// ❤️💞❤️✨❤️💞❤️

TW: suicidal thoughts & self harm

Alright, here's what's going on. I'm a highschool sophomore taking collage classes to get a head start of my career as a writer, as a person, and as a student.

As you all know, were in the middle of a pandemic, that's making everything 100x harder than it needs to be. Online classes are tough and more time consuming than I'm used to. Collage is hard. I won't lie, I'm not so sure I was ready to start, but I'm trying my best.  Well, with the increased workload, my schedule is kinda really messy. It doesn't help that I slip into really bad depressive episodes super easy. I'm a teenager with stupid horemones, anxiety & ADHD.

My writing is a way of grounding myself when I'm struggling, and I appreciate every single read I get, every vote, comment, and follow. They mean the world to me, knowing people enjoy my trashy little stories enough to even request. 

If I'm being 100% honest, if it wasn't for reading and writing fanfiction about my personal comfort characters, I would probably literally be dead. By that I mean I would have ended my own life. Things have been happening a lot recently in my life, and it's been difficult. I've gotten so close to doing some things I would probably regret. I've suppressed the urge to self harm for months now, and somehow managed my suicidal thoughts by myself. A lot of that came from writing all this.

So, thank you. Yes, you, personally. The support I've received has really helped with my self confidence and mental state. You all are such blessings to me, and you should know that you've made a difference in a real persons life.

Okay, I've strayed off enough. What I wanted to say is that, because of school & shiz I'm really busy and won't be able to produce as many stories & one shots. I've posted this part on my Kakashi x Reader fic too. As of now, I'm working on four different requests / one shots, multiple original stories with my characters + my Kakashi fic. I don't know how many of you are writers, but it's easy to understand how much work that is.

I'm trying my best, but it's hard to balance everything on Wattpad, and my career as an artist on Instagram, along with school, religious studies, and family matters.

Thank you all for being patient with me, it means the world.

Yours truly,

-304 ❤️

(p.s. Y'all should ask me some questions in the comments, I'd love to do a q&a.)