And They Laughed - Choji x reader

Requested By: Anonymous

Prompt: can you come pick me up?

Hurt/healing/comfort

TW: Major rape mentions

Choji x reader

(Not following the Naruto plotline & modern)

WC: 3555

—––

I sat in to corner of the room, afraid after what had been done to me. I've been here for days, too afraid to move. I shook as I gazed at my phone, scrolling through the four contacts I had before the battery ran out.

Mom

Dad

Brother Bear

Choji

Choji. I needed Choji. My big teddy bear. I think I want him. My family warned me not to come to this mini party that was supposed to be a Mario Kart championship. Three days ago. Why have I just sat here?

That's definitely not what happened. What happened was terrible. They weren't here. I was told my friends would be here, not whoever it was. Yeah, I have no clue who did this to me.

I know I should have been able to get out but that didn't happen. I was too in shock. Tears poured from my eyes as I shakily pressed his contact and put the phone to my ear in hopes he would pick up quickly.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" His voice automatically calmed me down, knowing he was there.

"C-can you come p-pick me up?" I begged through sobs.

"Hey, hey calm down. Where are you?" I glanced at the dark room. 

"I- I don't know..."

"Are you okay baby?"

"N-no. Check Snapmaps. I shouldn't be too far from my house,"

"What happened?"

"I c-cant tell you here. Just come please?"

"I'm going to keep you on the phone while I look for you, so just listen to me. Everything is going to be okay, I promise,"

"Okay. Thanks Cho,"

"Why are you at... Holy crap, are you okay?"

"I already said no. Where am I?"

"I'm heading that way now. Honey I'll be there really soon. Just stay on the line,"

"I'm listening," I heard the familiar sounds of him getting into the car and driving.

"You're at that Akatsuki place, who invited you?"

"I thought it was Sakura. One of her supposed friends picked me up. We were supposed to be having a Mario Kart championship. She wasn't there,"

"Okay sweetie. I'm almost there, just two minutes away,"

"Please hurry, I think they might come back soon,"

"I'm coming. If you think they're coming, just stay quiet until I get there,"

"Okay," I hushed myself for the next minute before he said,

"I'm here. Stay quiet, I'll find you, I promise,"

I leaned my head back and waited, hearing doors open and close, and just listened.

Light shone on my face when my marshmallow man finally found me. I was too shaky to stand. He pulled me up into a hug. I hung up the call as he held me. Safe.