Not Exactly A Mistake - Kakashi X Reader

Requested By: sugary_mama

Prompt: Tenten then asked: biology and anatomy, huh?

TW: none! However, because I do not, in any way support p*dophilia grooming, this is a Young Collage Professor Kakashi x Junior Year Collage Student Reader. (Yes, I'm aware that is a very long description, but that is what it is, and it should not be taken in any other context.)

(Not following the Naruto plotline & modern)

WC: 6509

uh

my fingers hurt & I'm pretty bad at writing jealous characters.

[unedited]

---

"ah shoot! my shoe!" I groaned after the pair of shoes I had on had finally kicked the bucket. the bottom of the left one had popped out, and now you could see my sock as I ran to my class.

Tenten called for me, seeing me dashing across campus, desperately trying to make it on time. "(y/n)!"

"What do you want, Tenten?" I exclaimed, now just trying to keep my shoe on.

"For you to slow the hell down!" she panted. "I was taking to someone who had this guy's class last year! apparently, he's always at least 10 minutes late. You still have time to walk," I slowed my pase down and fixed my sock. "What are you-"

"I think when were done with this class, we should probably head to the shoe store. These ones are done for," I sighed and showed her the bottom.

"Is the break between our classes long enough?"

"You forget that I take a total of 5 minutes to buy shoes. It's the same thing every time, unlike you, who takes forever. So yeah, and hour and a half is long enough."

"I feel called out. But look, we're here early, well, at least we are in his time schedule," she laughed. I jogged up to the door to make my unnecessarily loud entrance by shoving the door open and running in.

My mistake.

I ran straight into someone else's hard chest, and to my absolute delight, he smelled like musk and roses. I almost wanted to hug him, but resisted, because I still didn't know who it was.

"Ah," he chuckled as I moved away from him, "I see. so your late to my class, and then you run straight into me?"

My face turned red from embarrassment as I looked up at him. "I- I'm sorry, professor-?"

"Hatake. professor Hatake. or if you'd like, you can call me Kakashi. Your name?" inner me was going absolutely wild. I had never met a man with such a nice voice. The bottom of his face was covered by a surgical mask, but his eyes looked like they had seen many things, and had stories to tell. One eye even had a scar running down from above his eyebrows, and down his cheek. He waved his hand in front of me, reminding me that I was in front of a whole classroom. "Hello?" I snapped out of my daze at the sound of his voice.

"O-oh- my name is (Y/n)," don't do it, (y/n). don't make a fool of yourself. but don't ruin the dare! Tenten dared you to! I looked over at Tenten, who was giggling in her seat in the front next to Neji, and the other side of her free. "but you can call me anytime," I said. The class went silent, Hatake's eyes went wide and blush ran up his cheeks passed the mask. "I'm really sorry, Tenten dared me to do that," I groaned, my face again going red. Hatake didn't move or say anything, just stared at me. I stared back for a moment, before I realized just how long it had been. "I'm... just going to sit down now so you can start class."