We Made That - Rock Lee x pregnant!Reader

Requested By: I felt like writing about my comfort character.

Prompt: uhh

TW: pregnancy?

Rock Lee x pregnant!reader

(Not following the Naruto plotline)

WC: 2864

Sorry it's not a request! The first part of the story was more of me just needing to cry but not having any irl friends to cry to. It just turned to this.

Enjoy, I guess.

(it might be trash, I don't know.)

---

I stood in his arms, on the edge of tears, so confused about what I was feelings. I tried so hard to hold it in, hating the idea of being, looking, and feeling weak.

"(Y/n), it is okay, you can cry. No one will think any less of you," he stated. And that was it for me. They weren't silent tears, not in the slightest. Rather loud sobs. I held onto the green cloth of his jumpsuit and cried, and cried, and cried. And he didn't care. He just held me as close as he could.

"I- I'm so sorry that you have to be here,"

"I do not have to be here. If it is to help you, I want to be here,"

"Lee... Can y-you please t-take me home. I d-don't want t-to be here," I mutterd. I've always hated going to the doctor's. Now more than ever. "We c-can talk a-about it w-when we get b-back," I hate crying. Especially in front of people.

"Of course. Do you want me to carry you?"

"Y-yes please,"

Lee has been my best friend for so many years. Until last time we had a long mission together, about a month and a half ago, when things... Happened between us, and we decided that we should be dating instead of just friendship. To be honest, it was a great night, and I would probably do it again in a heartbeat, if he asked. But the fact that it was our first time, that's what shocked me most, especially after this visit to the doctor.

He carried me in his arms the whole time after initially going with me for moral support, because well, he is clingy. Not that I mind. I like him being around, he's always there to protect me. But... This trip to the doctor's office? Now I have to tell him that he is the father.

Oh sh!t! He's the father! and we're only 17! I have to tell my dad- oh my gosh. I have to tell my dad. He won't be happy. He's gonna kill Lee... And then me...

"We are here, do you want me to stay?"

"P-please," I was still a blubbering mess. He walked into my house and greeted my father.

"Good afternoon, Mr (l/n). (Y/n) is having a rough day, do you mind...?"

"Go ahead. You're a good kid, Lee. I trust you with her," he stated. I closed my eyes and my heart sunk. He won't after I tell him the truth. I've made a huge mistake. We hadn't even told him that we were dating yet. Lee took us upstairs to my bedroom, still completely unaware of the baby growing inside of me.

Still sobbing, he placed me on my bed, and sat with me in an embrace.

"Will you tell me what is wrong so that I can help?" I started to cool down and breathe as he let me go, but kept my hands firmly in his.

"W-will you p-promise you... Won't get mad?" I still stumbled over my words, trying to build up my confidence.

"My lotus flower, I could never be mad at you. You're my sweetheart, I will always love you,"