Chapter 1

- Ellie's Pov -

Positive.
"Oh my god," I whispered as I stared at the pregnancy test that was in my hand. It was now the fourth one that I had done in half an hour "I'm going to have a baby!" I screamed in my head. I put the fourth stick in my jeans pocket and threw the rest away. I exited the bathroom and went into the front room where Mael Ryder, my boyfriend of 5 years was sitting on the sofa "Urm babe. Do you have a minute?" I said nervously as I hid my hands behind my back.
"What do you want Elizabeth? Can't you see that I am busy!" Mael snapped.
"But you're not doing anything other than watching TV" I replied. My hand flew to my mouth, Immediately regretting the words that have just come out of my mouth. Mael glared at me as he rose off the sofa.
"Did you just talk back to me?" He walked towards me, Anger in his eyes and his fists clenched. I stumbled backwards until my back hit the wall. Mael grabbed a fistful of hair, My hands flew to my hair as I tried to ease the pain. Tears fell from my eyes "You better give me one damn good reason why you back-chatted me!"
"I'm sorry. Please don't hit me" I stuttered.
"Why not? Why should I not remind you who you belong to" Mael said as he raised his hand. I closed my eyes "Answer me, woman!"
"I'M PREGNANT!" I screamed as Mael's hand connected with my cheek.
"You're what?!" Mael demanded to know as he gripped my chin roughly.
"I'm pregnant" I whimpered as Mael dropped me to the floor.
"Is it mine?" He quizzed as he knelt in front of me.
"Yes. I have never been with anyone else" I put my hand on my tummy.
"Are you planning on keeping it?" Mael covered his face with his silver bangs.
"I would like to" I admitted. Mael sighed. I lowered my head as I had a horrible feeling about what was about to happen.

Mael growled as he slapped me to the ground. As I hit the ground, I felt a fist embed itself in my jaw.
"FUCKING BITCH!" Mael screamed as he put all his weight on top of me. Pinning my arms on either side of my head "You had to get pregnant! You have ruined my life! You have ruined your body!" Mael snarled as he let go of my arms and grabbed my throat with his right hand. My hand flew to his wrists as I tried to make him let go. He then used his left hand and tore at my clothes.
"Mael, Please stop!" I pleaded as Mael ripped everything off me. He pulled his shorts down and forced himself inside me.
"You deserved this! You are a fucking slut and no one will want you once I am done with you" He grunted as he pumped his cock inside of me.
"Please stop! It hurts!" I begged as more tears fell from my eyes. Mael slapped me again.
"Shut the fuck up and take this dick!" Mael spat as he pulled out of me and forced me on all fours. He forced himself back inside "Oh yeah. You feel so good. So fucking tight!"
"And I was so happy before," I thought to myself as Mael thrust harder.
"You better start moaning for me bitch or I will use your virgin back hole!" Mael moaned. I tried to moan as I knew it would get him to stop hurting me but I couldn't make the sounds.
"I can't. It hurts" I whimpered. Mael growled as he leaned over me and grabbed my throat.
"You're lucky I'm near my limit. Guess your back hole is safe for another day" Mael licked my cheek "Oh baby. I'm cumming!" Mael thrust one last time into me and released his seed. Once he was done, He pulled out and pushed me to the ground.
"That hurt" I whimpered as I struggled to sit up. Mael 'Helped' me up by grabbing my hair once again.
"Good. If you plan on keeping that mistake then it will hurt a lot more next time. I will fuck you till you miscarry. I will make your life a living hell. So it's either it or me, Elizabeth. Choose wisely" Mael growled "Now I am going out to find a new shag. Clean this mess up and stay naked. I plan on bringing a few friends back and will personally make you their cum bucket. It's like you can get more pregnant" Mael spat at me as he shoved my head to the floor. I hit my head on the table. Mael laughed at me as I struggled to sit back up. He walked into the bedroom and put on his jeans and trainers. He grabbed his wallet and keys and stormed out of the house. He slammed the door so hard at a picture fell to the floor.
"I choose my baby" I spoke softly. I place my hand on my tummy once again "I thought he would be so happy" I muttered as pulled myself up onto the sofa. I thought the beatings would stop once I got pregnant. He was the one who wanted me to get pregnant in the first place. Guess I was wrong.

I ran to the bedroom where I kept a secret phone that my best friend gave me for emergencies. I dialled her number as I got dressed.
"Hey Ellie" I smiled at the voice.
"Diane, Are you free and can I sleep in your spare room?"
"Yes to both questions. are you finally leaving that prick" Diane squeaked.
"Yes. Can you come over, Like now? I need help packing before he gets back" I said as I heard a car start "How are you already in your car?"
"You know me. I was trained by ninjas" Diane joked "Right hang up and get the bags ready. I'm bringing reinforcements. We will be there in 15"
"See you soon" I hung up the phone and grabbed a load of bags. I opened up my side of the wardrobe and threw my clothes on the bed. I ran to the front room and threw my ruined clothes in the bin.

I soon heard a familiar knock at the door. I opened it and was rushed at by Diane.
"You finally saw the light!" Diane squeezed as I heard a cough, I looked past her. Elaine was standing next to her, With her brother and some tall man with silver-blue hair "Oh yeah. reinforcements"
"Hey, Elaine. Hey King" I hugged them both as I nodded to the tall man "Good to see you both"
"And you! Oh, this is Ban. My boyfriend. I told him all about Mael and he is here to punch and generally kick his ass if he turns up" Elaine boosted as Ban did a slight nod "This is Ellie, My other best friend"
"Yo. Bodyguard duty activated!" Ban punched his hand with his own. Diane ordered him to stay by the door.
"Right let's get you out of here" Diane clapped as she gave everyone else orders. King was to go back to the car and use his Chastiefol to carry things from the window. Elaine was going to launch the bags out the window while me and Diane pack.
"So what made you see the light?" Diane asked as she threw a load of clothes in a bag.
"I just found out something major and he didn't take too kindly to it" I sighed as I took a bag to the hallway.
"What's the major thing?" Elaine called from the front room.
"I'm pregnant!"