Chapter 6

- Diane's Pov -

I laid Ellie on her bed and put a blanket over her and put her phone on charge. This wasn't the first time I had to clean her up like this. Used to do it all the time back in the day. She only had mild bruising on her face and I knew she could heal that with her Goddess powers. I just need her to wake up. Elaine was in Ellie's en-suite bathroom, She was running a cloth under some water. I went through Ellie's wardrobe and found her a new outfit.
"Is she not awake yet?" Elaine whispered as she came back. She placed the cloth on Ellie's forehead.
"Not yet. I forgot how long it takes for her to heal" I picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a baby pink t-shirt. I picked out a light pink matching underwear set. I put them neatly on her chair.
"It has been a while. Wonder what's happening with the boys?" Elaine wiped Ellie's forehead.
"My guess. Meliodas has disintegrated him" I prayed this was the case.
*FALLOUTBOY - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES* starts playing.
"You still haven't changed that tune" Elaine shook her head.
"Nope. I love this tune" I looked at the screen and it was King "Hey babe. I'll put you on speaker" I pressed the speaker button. 
"Hey King" Elaine grinned.
"Hey. So I thought you would like to know what happened" King spoke. Me and Elaine both agreed "So we pummeled him into the ground. Turns out that Mael slept with Zaneri last night. They made a sex tape and everything. Meliodas is on his way to dump her"
"About time and is Meliodas okay?" Elaine replied as Ellie stirred.
"Oh he wants to go crazy town banana pants but Kiara is at the tavern with Zeldris. I'm on my way to pick her up" King whistled.
"Zeldris is looking after Kiara or is it the other way around" I jested "So what is happening with Mael?"
"Ban is taking him to the police station. Dumb ass recorded himself raping Ellie" King scoffed "I also made him forget who Ellie is but not what he did to her"
"Did you do the flower trick?" Elaine frowned.
"I did" King confirmed. I mouthed to Elaine what flower trick? She said she would explain later. Ellie started stirring.
"Good. Oh, Ellie is waking up. Hanging up. I love you"
"I love you too" King hung up the phone.

Ellie's eyes fluttered open as we sat at the end of her bed.
"Ellie?" I said. Ellie's eyes finally opened. Though I don't think she's healed herself.
"Diane? Where's Mael?" Ellie stuttered.
"On his way to the police station" Elaine spoke. Ellie's eyes snapped open "He recorded himself raping you"
"If the press gets word of this, Then people will find out that I am the third princess. I hate being in the spotlight, Was the whole reason I left that lifestyle" Ellie held the cover to her body as she sat up "I presume Ban has brought Merlin in on this"
"We have no idea" I admitted. As much as I hate Merlin and her two bodyguards. They may be the only ones who can deal with all this bull. They do work closely with the royal family.
"Where's Kiara? Is she okay?" Ellie looked panicked. Elaine put her hand on her knee.
"She is fine. She's at the Tavern"
"Why is she there? I told her to go to Ban" Ellie frowned.
"Well according to Ban. Kiara didn't know how to get to their house so she ran to town. She ran into Meliodas twin brother and his girlfriend Gelda. They took her there and she gave them the letter and told them what she saw. Ban arrived with Meliodas we stayed here with you and the boys took Mael away" I explained what Ban had told me when he rang me.
"Why was Meliodas here?" Ellie tilted her head. I stood up and went over to her chair to grab her clothes.
"He came to rescue his fair maiden because he loves you" I swooned. Ellie sat up a bit more as she told me off.
"Meliodas does not think that of me. Besides, We only just met and he has a girlfriend"
"Not after today, he won't. Mael has been sleeping with Zaneri on the side and they made a sex tape and everything" I raised my eyebrows. Ellie's face went red.
"Poor Meliodas. I can only imagine how he feels" Ellie looked said as she stared at her bed. Elaine's eyes started glowing. Her face looked shocked.
"Ellie, Can I ask you something?" Elaine floated closer to Ellie.
"What's up?" Ellie brought her knees up to her chest.
"When things died down on his end, Would you consider dating Meliodas, If he ever asked you?" Elaine frowned. Ellie was still looking down.
"No," Ellie said after several minutes. I will admit that I was a little bummed out. Time could always change that. And by time, I mean Me meddling in their relationship. It is the best friend's duty after all. I fucked up once. I ain't going to fuck up again. I looked down and then shot my head to the left. I shot up and went towards the chair.
"Diane?" Elaine's eyes glowed and she went redder than a tomato.
"Urm, Are you guys okay" Ellie quizzed as I grabbed the clothes. Elaine pointed towards the sheet that was barely covering Ellie.
"Here. You better put these on. You are kinda naked right now" I stuttered. Ellie squealed and blushed. She grabbed the clothes and ran into her en-suite. Me and Elaine looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Ellie came out of the bathroom 2 minutes later and she put her hair into a ponytail.
"I feel a little more human now" Ellie smiled. She then went over to her vanity mirror. She only had some slight bruising on her neck "As much as I don't want the police involved. Mael needs to be sent down" Ellie started applying makeup.
"Maybe your dad can pull a few strings" Elaine crossed her legs as she floated around the bedroom.
"That means that my family finding out about Kiara. Dad would go off his nut about having a baby out of wedlock" Ellie sat on a stool.
"When was the last time you talked to him?" I asked as put the tattered clothes in a carrier bag.
"Last month. He seems to be doing fine" Ellie shrugged. We ended up chatting when we felt a dark aura "Who does that belong to?" Me and Elaine looked at each other. We knew it belonged to.
"Meliodas. The aura belongs to him" I mumbled as I saw King fly into the back garden "Kiara's back!" Ellie grabbed her phone and ran out the door and down the stairs. Me and Elaine followed after her.
"MUMMY!!!!!!!" I heard Kiara shout and a loud thud. I looked down the hallway and saw Ellie on the floor with Kiara in her arms "Mummy!!! You're okay. Did the bad man hurt you?"
"No, we argued. Uncle Bonbon took him away" Ellie hugged the life out of her daughter.
"I'm sorry I didn't go to his house. I didn't know where to go so I went to the piggy bar. I met Meliodas's brother, Zelly and a lady named Geldy. I like them. They let me eat sweets" Kiara talked really fast. "I also met this lady named Zaneri. I don't like her. She called me Karen"
"Don't worry. No one does" King spoke as he came over and hug me.
"That's what Zelly said. I think she is in trouble. Meliodas was really mad at her when he walked in. He had dark eyes but when he saw me, They turned green and he smiled at me. He told me you were safe" Kiara explained as she and Ellie got off the floor. I looked at King and Elaine. Meliodas has never shown an outsider any hint of his race. Like ever "I think he was annoyed at her"
"Zaneri annoys a lot of people" Elaine nodded. Elaine's phone started ringing "I'll be right back. Hey, babe" Elaine sighed as she walked off into the front room.
"Mummy can we still go to see the animals?" Kiara tilted her head at Ellie.
"Sure. Wanna come Diane?" Ellie smiled as she held her phone in her hand, She looked like she wanted to call someone.
"Hell yeah. I wanna see the baby lambs" I cheered as Kiara started to clap. I scooped her up in my arms while Elaine came back from her call.
"What did Ban want?" King folds his arms.
"He is on his way back. He's done what he had to do and said that he and Merlin will be here in 20 minutes" Elaine replied as she look at Ellie whose face was pale. So I decided to do the best friend thing.
"Kiara, Since Uncle Bonbon is coming here to talk to your mummy about the bad man. Do want me and King to take you to the farm to see the animals?" I smiled as Kiara glanced over at Ellie.
"Mummy, Can I?" Kiara asked. Her eyes were the biggest I have ever seen. Ellie smirked as she agreed. Kiara went nuts. She started squealing. Think my ear drum burst.
"Okay, Kiddo. Go grab your bag and we will get going" I put Kiara back on the floor and she danced around the hallway. I stepped over to Ellie "You will be fine. Merlin may be a cow but she has good intentions"
"I know. Thanks for taking her today. If I offered to pay for her, Would I get shot down?" Ellie folded her arms.
"You already know the answer. Kiara? Are you ready?"
"Yes" Kiara jumped up at Ellie and hugged her tight "Love you Mummy"
"Love you to pumpkin. Now go have fun" Ellie handed Kiara to me as we left the house.

I put Kiara in her car seat and buckled her up. I could see Ellie and Elaine talking. I'll get the gossip later. Elaine went back inside as Ellie waved as off.
"Is Mummy going to be okay?" Kiara asked as we drove off. I looked at King and his face was blank.
"I hope so Kiddo" He sighed.