Chapter 33

- Zeldris's Pov -

"How, In the name that is holy, Are you going to do that?" Estarossa exclaimed as Meliodas stood in front of Ban, Me, Estarossa and our Dad (He was on day release from our Mum. Who had gone shopping with Gelda, My little Zelda, Kiara and Ellie), Holding a box with a ring in it.
"That is why I am asking you a lot to help me out. I don't know how to go about this!" Meliodas sighed as he put the box away "You just straight up asked Gelda. Estarossa only just started dating Scorpio. Congratulations on that. Dad's marriage to Mum was arranged by Grandpa and Ban hasn't even asked Elaine"
"Might I object here? I have asked Elaine. We got married behind everyone's back in Vegas last year" Ban held his hand up in the air "We may or may not have been blackout drunk"
"If that was the case then how do you guys know if you are married?" Dad folded his arms.
"I asked that and they gave me a videotape of the ceremony. We've been trying to tell King for like a year and I feel like he would slice me into little itty bits" Ban winced.
"I would pay to see that. Anyway, can we get back to my proposal? Help me!" Meliodas flopped on the giant bean bag.
"Just take her out for the night to some fancy pants restaurant and ask her" Estarossa yawned.
"Keeping you up are we?" Dad glared at my little brother. Estarossa nodded.
"I don't get why I am here. I might sound horrible but my dating record doesn't hold well for marriage material. No girl has even come close. Well apart from Zoey" Estarossa wiggled in his seat. He really should tell the others about Melissa. They would understand. Estarossa caught me staring. He then pulled out his phone.
Lanky Bastard: Quit Fucking Staring!!!!!!!
Me: I didn't realize I was. and don't yell at me!

"Look son, We can't help you figure out how to do it. All we can do is help plan whatever you come up with" Dad stood up and put his hand on Meliodas's shoulder.
"You could ask Kiara for permission to marry her. I would say ask Bartra but Kiara hates him" Ban crossed his left leg over his right.
"That's an idea. Plus maybe Kiara will have some ideas" Meliodas pouted as he nodded.
"She's 5. How will she have ideas?" Estarossa huffed.
"You need to hang out with her. Your lack of faith in your niece disturbs me" Dad turned to face Estarossa "She has her head screwed on" Dad started coughing. He doubled over and clutched his chest.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Fine" Dad wheezed as he fell to the floor.
"DAD!" We all jumped to his aid.
"I'm fine" He wheezed. Estarossa picked Dad up and plonked him on the sofa.
"Are you hell? What is going on? Don't make me ask Mum" Meliodas grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Please don't... She doesn't know about this. She can't know" Dad coughed again. This time there was blood on his hand.
"Dad? What is going on?" I needed to know.
"It's Cancer, Isn't it?" Estarossa wiped Dad's hands clean.
"Yeah. Lungs, Stomach and prostate. Stage 3. I can somewhat fight it. It's why I am in town. Once I leave here. I'm going to go for chemo" Dad panted as the coughing calmed down.
"Want one of us to come with you?" Meliodas offered.
"Just keep your Mother busy for a couple of hours" Dad insisted.
"Will, my blood heal you?" Ban spoke. He took off his jacket.
"I don't know. I feel like it could make it worse" Dad panted "Let's see what the chemo does"

- Gelda's Pov -

"Where's Zelda?" Mary said as she played peekaboo with Zelda.
"There she is!" Kiara said as she bopped Zelda on the nose. Zelda smiled and make a squeak. She was so close to giggling. Ellie had gone to get drinks from a nearby vendor. I noticed 4 of the Zodiacs were playing Softball a little further down the field. After the news of Mael escaping prison, Meliodas must be increasing the use of stalkers.
"Urm, Gelda, I think you have a code brown" Mary handed Zelda to me. I sniffed her bum.
"Stinky butt" Kiara waved a hand in front of her face. I started changing her as Ellie came back.
"Okay. One latte for Mary. One Decaf for Gelda. One Ribenna for Munchkin and iced tea for me" Ellie handed out the drinks.
"Thank you, Mummy" Kiara grinned.
"Cheers Ellie" I love coffee.
"Cheers Elizabeth" Mary smiled "Liquid gold"
"You are welcome" Ellie sat down on the bench next to me.
"So Elizabeth, When are you and Meliodas having a baby?" Mary asked as she started feeding Zelda. Ellie spat her drink back into her cup.
"Urm...." Ellie stuttered "I don't know how to answer that"
"Don't worry she was the same with me and Zeldris" I muttered "Though, We did wait a few years"
"You two were 13.. ish when you met. I waited till you were 16" Mary folded her arms. She then grinned and took a sip of her drink "This taste funny"
"Vendors normally do but I get what you mean" I scrunched my nose up.
"Must be the milk" Ellie shrugged.
"Mummy, This smells like Daddy's cooking" Kiara handed Ellie her Ribena. She sniffed it and scrunched her nose up.
"Did you drink any of this?" Ellie asked. Kiara shook her head.
"I don't eat food when Daddy cooks it when makes you think I would drink it" Kiara folded her arms.
"Good point. Let's go throw these away" Ellie grabbed the drinks and we walked to the bin.
"I don't feel 100%," Mary said as she started walking slowly.
"I don't either" Ellie stumbled.
"Let's find you two a bench. Kiara? Will you push Zelda?" I spoke.
"Sure thing Auntie Fangs" Kiara smiled as I grabbed Mary and Ellie. It took a lot of effort but I got both of them to a bench "This can not be food poisoning" I muttered as Mary and Ellie passed out. I put them in recovery positions and sent Kiara to go get the 4 Zodiacs. I heard her shouting for them. I grabbed my phone and dialled Zeldri's number.
"What's up, honey?" Zeldris voice
"Mary and Ellie passed out. They had 2 different drinks and felt ill. Kiara's drink also smelled funny"
"Where are you?" Zeldris quizzed.
"By the giant oak tree. Kiara's gone with Zelda and got the Zodiacs that were just playing softball. I don't think this is food poisoning"
*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

I spun around and saw a large figure with a white mask.
"You do have a brain!" The voice said.
"Who the fuck are you?" I shot to my feet. I looked around and I couldn't see the Zodiacs or the kids.
"You will find out soon enough" The figure clicked its fingers and a purple shield covered me, Ellie and Mary.
"What do you want?" I snarled, Showing my Fangs. The figure told me to shush. He stamped on Ellie's leg. She didn't wake up from that so he stamped on the other leg, all while smirking. I dropped my phone as I ran to him. He grabbed me around the neck and slammed me onto the floor. Left hand punching me down.
"Revenge" The figure removed its mask "Take it you know who I am"

- Meliodas's Pov -

"Mael" Gelda growled. That was the last thing I heard before the line went dead. Me, Zeldris and Estarossa were flying as fast as we could to the park. I had my full mark out and my darkness covered my body. Both of my Brothers had their marks out but mine was bigger.
"What do we do when we get there?" Estarossa asked.
"Batter the fuck out of him but don't kill him" Zeldris ordered.
"Fuck that. I'm going to kill the bastard. He has our babies, woman and our Mum" I snarled "I'm going to him limb from limb"
"That's the reason why we can't kill him. Kiara and Zelda are there"
"Esta. Get the girls and get out of here. For once Zel, You're right. Kids don't deserve to see the things adults do"
*RING*RING*RING*

I looked at my phone and saw Libra ringing me. I rolled my eyes and put it on speakerphone. We landed just outside the park gates.
"The fuck you want. Sorry, Now is not a good time"
"I know. Mael has your family. He's teleported somewhere and we can't trace him but we do have good news"
"What news?"
"Leo, Cancer, Capricorn and Aries were in the park, They have your daughter and niece. Leo's nose is broken. Kiara headbutted him when she saw Lady Elizabeth being taken" Libra instructed.
"We just landed. You at the tree?"
"Yes. Would you like me to ring Ban and the others?" Libra spoke as I could hear clicking.
"Ring Merlin too. We are going to need her tracking spell"
"Merlin can do a tracking spell. She needs to teach me" Scorpio shouted. Estarossa's head picked up as he ran faster towards their location. Zeldris right behind him.
"Hanging up. See you in two" I said as I pressed the end call. I sprinted after my brothers.

"DADDY!!!!!!" I heard Kiara shout. I held my arms out as I ran to Kiara. I had to turn my powers off "That evil man from the TV has Mummy, Auntie Fangs and Nanna. He stamped on Mummy's legs. I wanted to help but the dumbass held me back so I headbutted him" Kiara pointed to Kiara. Scorpio was healing him. He had a lot of blood on his shirt.
"It's fine. I'm just glad you are okay" I pulled Kiara into my arms. Zeldris had Zelda in his arms. Estarossa was ringing the other commandments. Libra had rung Merlin and was on her way.
"He looks like Uncle Essy but with longer hair" Kiara frowned as she tried to remember something "Is the evil man my Dad" I gulped. I had hoped she never worked that out. I was about to tell her the truth but Merlin had turned up with Gowther and Escanor.
"Captain, I understand you need help tracking someone" She crossed her arms.
"Why are half your clothes missing?" Kiara quizzed.
"It's just the way she is. Yeah, we need to find Mael. He has Ellie, Gelda and my Mum"
"Ellie I can understand but why Gelda and Mary?" Merlin tilted her head.
"That's what I wanna ask him" I sneered.
"It's going to be hard without this DNA to trace" Merlin tabbed her chin.
"Can I help? The evil man is my Dad" Kiara muttered as she poked Merlin's shoulder.
"I thought The Captain was her Father?" Gowther whispered.
"The Captain adopted her" Escanor explained as Gowther nodded. I placed Kiara on the floor and Merlin knelt down in front of her.
"Okay little one, I need you to hold out the hand that you write with. I am going to take a little bit of blood. Is that okay?" Merlin asked as she took Kiara's left hand in hers. Kiara nodded. Merlin pricked her finger "Thank you"
"What happens now?" I quizzed as Merlin muttered some weird incantation. Her sacred treasure Alden starts spinning around. Merlin stared at the ball thing.
"That's Odd?" Merlin said confused.
"What's odd?" Zeldris asked as he stood next to us. Zelda was snoozing in his arms.
"He's at Liones Castle"

- Ellie's Pov -

I wasn't on the ground when I opened my eyes. The world was fuzzy. My arms were above my head. My hands were in chains. I struggled against them.
"It's no use" I heard a voice from the shadows. I squinted and saw Mary. She had her demon powers on "I can't break them"
"What kind of chains are these?" I grunted as I pulled again. I turned my Goddess power on.
"Power dampeners"
"Power dampeners? Never heard of them" I frowned "Where was Gelda?"
"They stop people using powers"
"Cheap trick. Who invented these" I groaned as someone ran their hand over the cell's bar.
"Miss Merlin did" The figure spoke.
"Who's there? Where's Gelda!?" I demanded.
"In the cell next door" The figure used his thumb to point. I strained my neck and saw Gelda out cold "Now what to do with you ladies till you are summoned"
"Let us go home?" I raised an eyebrow.
"And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening sweetheart. Time to accept that"
"Enough. I am Queen Mary Blackwood. Wife to King Bard Blackwood. I demanded that you release us this instant!" Mary ordered.
"Sorry, Queenie. Not happening. As long as you and Vamps are here. This one will do as she is told. She wouldn't want to hurt her family" The figure held a gun in the air and waved it "Lady Elizabeth If you don't do as you are told. I will kill Lady Gelda and Demon Queen. Do we understand one another"
"Perfectly. Now, who are you?" I questioned.
"My name is Slader"