Chapter 26

- Meliodas's Pov -

(Warning, This chapter will include scenes of a sexual nature)

After I went to get a few outfits from my place, and explain to Zeldris and Estarossa that I wasn't in the mood for games night and that I just wanted to be with Ellie. We hopped back in my car and drove back to Ellie's. We made a side stop at Tesco's to make sure we had munch in. Ellie's hand was on mine as I held the gear stick. It was still raining. Ellie's head was resting on the window.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked as we stopped at a red light.
"Last night, I spent most of the night, Thinking that I would never get to see you again. I came up with so many ways to escape" Ellie sighed.
"I would have torn that city apart, Brick by brick to get you home. You are mine and mine only" I insisted as Ellie turned to me.
"More like you would have blown it up"
"That too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was a Sin" I apologized for this so many times tonight.
"Stop apologizing. I don't mind. Kinda cool being the girlfriend of a gang member" Ellie smirked.
"Still. I should have told you from the start"
"Kinda makes us even. I didn't tell you I was a Goddess from the start"
"I guess so"
"It's a good job I like you"
"Well I love you" I smiled as I gripped Ellie's hand in mine and brought it to my lips where I kissed the back of it.
"I changed my mind, I love you too" Ellie grinned as pulled up in front of her house.
"Right, You leg it to the porch, I'll grab the bags," I said as Ellie nodded.

We pulled our coats over our heads since the rain was getting heavier. I rushed to the boot, grabbed the bags and closed it. I ran as fast as I could and as Ellie opened the door, We collided and tumbled into Ellie's hallway. Ellie landed on her back and landed on her. My face was in between her breasts. Not gonna lie, I was pretty comfy. I then looked up and Ellie was blushing. I let out a little chuckle as I pushed myself up onto my feet.
"Oops. I should have watched where I was going. Sorry"
"It's fine... Urm. I better.. urm... lock the front door. Can you... urm... put the bags in... the urm... kitchen" Ellie stuttered. I nodded, Grabbed the bags, and strolled off to the kitchen as Ellie locked the front door.

I left the bags on the table and went back to Ellie. She had her back to me, She was putting her coat away. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Pulling her closer to me. I reached up and kissed her neck.
"You're so beautiful"
"No, I am not" Ellie spun around to look at me.
"Yes, you are" I insisted as I placed my hands in Ellie's. She kept denying it. Man, Mael really did a number on her "Okay... I'll rephrase that, You may not be beautiful to you but to me you are. And not just in looks. Your mind is beautiful, Your soul is beautiful. You're beautiful because you are you. I have fallen so damn hard for you and nothing will or could ever change that. You are perfect to me, Everything you say and do is lovely. I could stare at you all day and still be awed by your beauty. You could read an entire book aloud to me and your voice will still give me shivers. There is nothing wrong with you. I love you and I will never stop. It's you, Kiara and me. Always and forever"
"You really mean that?" Ellie looked at me with her wonderful sapphire eyes. Using my left hand, I moved her hair out of her face and tucked a few strands behind her ear.
"I do. I always wanted a family and now I have one. My ready-made family" I hugged Ellie. I nuzzled into the crook of her neck. We walked hand in hand to the front room and Ellie put the movie The Mask on.
"I haven't watched this since I was a kid! It was one of my favourite movies growing up" I exclaimed. Ellie went and grabbed the snacks and some pop.
"I watch this all the time. It never gets old" Ellie smiled as she came back and sat next to me. Placed a bag of popcorn on my lap and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her and held her.

We watched about half the movie before things took an unexpected turn. I had laid down on the sofa and Ellie was laid out on my chest. I had taken a few cheeky glances at my woman and when she caught me, She moved her head closer to mine. She kissed me. I didn't even hesitate when I kissed her back. I think I knew like fifty things about Ellie but when she kissed me, I couldn't even remember my own name. And that was only after a two-second kiss. I grabbed her waist, Pulling her body closer to mine. I looked deep into her eyes. While biting my lip, I looked at hers. Then back at her lips. I placed one hand on her hips and another in her hair. I slowly leaned in and kissed her soft lips.
"A sea of Whiskey couldn't intoxicate me as much as a drop of you can" I bit Ellie's bottom lip.
"Depends on the brand" Ellie panted. We broke apart then our lips touched again. This time it was passionate. I pulled Ellie closer as much as I could. I continued the kiss as I made a trail of kisses down her jawline and towards the base of her neck. Ellie shuddered as I kissed it. Ellie's hands were in my hair again as I moved back to her mouth. I don't think I could ever leave it. I lay between Ellie's legs as we made out once again. I could feel my trousers getting a little tighter. I started grinding against Ellie. Her hips rocked in time with me. We had to pause so we could catch our breath "I don't think I have ever had a make-out session like that" Ellie panted again.
"Like what?" I said with a poker face, Knowing full well what she meant.
"The kind that makes me want more" Ellie said softly and she laid down by my side.
"You want more?" I asked gently as I placed a finger under Ellie's chin. Making her look at me. She nodded "You sure?"
"Yes," Ellie stuttered "Even if I tried, I couldn't ever resist you. I was meant to be yours and you were meant to be mine"
"Ellie, Before anything else happens. I need to know if you are sure about this. I don't know if I would be able to stop" I climbed off the sofa and backed off "You drive me wild and if you really want more, then I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbours know my name" Ellie sighed, Stood up and walked over to me. She bent down, Her arms snaked around my neck.
"Then don't stop" She whispered into my I shuddered as Ellie's finger ran her fingers down my neck. I grabbed her by her waist and crushed my lips onto hers once again.
"In that case" I picked her up so her legs were around my waist. This kiss was more intense than the last few. I pushed Ellie up against the front room door frame "Where do you want me to take you, The floor or the bed?" I said as I ground my hips into hers.
"The bed" Ellie stuttered. I smirked as I kissed Ellie again and carried her to the bedroom.