Chapter 35

- Kiara's Pov -

*Knock*Knock*
I heard the door go. I went to get up and open it but Auntie Elaine sat me back down. Auntie DD went instead.
"Oh hey, Scorpio. Come on in" Auntie DD spoke. Scorpio? Oh! It's the lady that Uncle Essy likes. Both of them walked back into the front room.
"Hey Fidget" Scorpio waved at me "Diane, Elaine. Can I speak to you guys in the hall please"
"Has Meliodas rescued Ellie?" I went and stood next to the door. I need to know what's happening. This is my family that is in trouble.
"He's going there now. He wants me to get all of you to The Zodiac's ship in the harbour"
"Protocol 22?" Diane gasped. That is when I walked around the door frame.
"What is protocol 22?" I asked as Auntie Elaine and Scorpio looked at Auntie DD funny.
"Protect members of... Stigmas family" Auntie DD folded her arms.
"Why did you stutter when you said Stigma?" I titled my head.
"I forgot the name for a minute" Auntie Diane replied "What time do we need to leave?"
"Now. Meliodas and everyone is heading to the castle" Scorpio let out a puff of air. Auntie Elaine and Auntie DD ran around the house, Grabbing what they could.
"Kiki, I need you to grab your crayons, your dolly and your bag" Auntie DD called out "Can you put Zelda in her car seat?"
"Okay. Urm, Why are we leaving the house?" I asked as I turned my wind powers on and lifted Zelda up. She was smiling and laughing at me. She was spinning in a slow circle. I was being careful. Till Auntie Elaine walked into the room.
"Your Daddy is going a tad mad right now" Elaine knelt in front of me "And could you not use your powers"
"Sorry Auntie Elaine. Is daddy going mad because My mummy is hurt?" I clipped Zelda's car seat up and poked my tongue out at her.
"I don't think your Mum is hurt" Auntie Elaine smiled. She then looked at the floor. I tried to read her mind but it was just blank. Everyone's mind was blank. Apart from Zelda's. Her mind was all sunshine and butterflies.
"Kiki, Bag. Now" Auntie DD ordered. I nodded and grabbed my bag.

Scorpio lead us all to the docks where there was a big white ship waiting for us. I don't like ships. I wanna help my family. Once we were all on board. Scorpio turned the engine on and we sailed off. I soon heard an explosion. I ran to the side of the boat and saw the castle was on fire.
"Auntie DD! Auntie Elaine! The Castle. It's on fire!" I screamed as I pointed. Auntie DD came over and squished her eyes together. She was looking at the fire.
"That ain't any old fire. Do you remember Daddy's friend Escanor? That's his power"
"The one that Uncle Bonbon calls walking solar panel? He likes poetry" I smiled.
*BOOM*
I looked up and saw the castle tower started to crumble and a large boulder comes flying to us. I quickly turned my powers on and caught the boulder in the air. I sent the rock back where it came from. Auntie Diane had fallen on her bum. I turned to face her. Not realizing I left my eyes on. A little longer than I was supposed to.
"Kiara?"
"Yes Auntie DD"
"You feeling okay?" Auntie DD sat on her knees.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I said while rubbed my left arm.
"Your arm is purple"

- Ban's Pov -

I hid behind a rock while Mael let rip with his machine gun. He and halve the Liones army had pinned us behind the wall.
"This wouldn't be so bad if we had Diane with us" Escanor shouted as he launched a fire ball at the castle. He had already blown up the castle's tower. Suddenly a large boulder came flying into view and flatten a few soldiers.
"Where the fuck did that come from?" I muttered. I shrugged and activated my hunter fest and sapped all the knight's strength. Well, those that were in range. Those that fell to the knees got shot by Gowther and Sagittarius arrows.
"Yeah, Her pillar power would be handy right now!" Zeldris shouted as he aimed his gun at the knights' knee caps. Caroline was stood next to Mael.
"CEASE FIRE!" She ordered. Liones army and Mael put the guns down. We all kept our weapons trained on the bitch "Please. Let us stop this mindless violence. Meliodas, I wish to speak to you"
"How do I know you won't put a pullet in my head?" Meliodas shouted from his spot.
"Then listen. I want you, The Sins, The Commandments and the Zodiacs out of Liones. Mael will be marrying my daughter today. He told me that you brainwashed her into thinking she is your mate" Caroline prattled on.
"Fucking bullshit... I love Ellie and she loves me. I never did anything to her unlike Mael" Captain shouted.
"What do you mean?" Caroline stood in front of Mael. The Captain looked at me and I nodded.
"That piece of shit that you are trying to make your son in law, Raped and beat your daughter for 5 years till she ran away from him. The result of that rape was her daughter. Last year, Wankstain did it again. He even recorded it"
"He's right! I even have said recording" I yelled as I stood up. Mael started to growl.
"Is this true?" Caroline looked over her shoulder.
"May I butt in for a moment? Mael, You need to tell the truth. Don't forget the Galand Of Truth is here" Gowther raised his hand and gestured to the walking lie detector, Who was sitting on a fallen pillar.
"I've turned you to stone once before. I will do it again" Galand grinned.
"Mael, Did you rape my daughter?" Caroline faced Mael.
"Yeah, I did. It felt so good. I would do it again and again. That is all she is good for. My personal fuck toy. And when we are married. I'm fucking her in the town square for all to see what a slut The Third Princess Of Liones is. And if she becomes pregnant again, I will beat that child out of her. I will personal shoved a straightened out metal coat hanger in her" Mael smirked as he pulled a gun from his jacket, He aimed it at Caroline's head "Now, Caroline. You're either on my side or against me. Pick a side" He cocked the gun.
"You may kill me but they will kill you" Caroline pointed behind Mael. He turned his head to face the knights that all had guns "I don't plan on joining you. I'm on the side of my daughter's family" Caroline stood tall. Mael growled again and shot Caroline between the eyes.
"The Queen!"
"Caroline!"
"Wanker"
"Open fire" One guard shouted as Mael activated Perfect cube around himself. The bullets backfired and shot the guards.

"What a bastard" Captain snarled.
"Meliodas" Zeldris hissed. We turned our heads to face him and he was holding his side. One of the bullets that bounced of the cube had hit him. He collapsed to the floor. The Captain and I ran to his side. Meliodas pulled him onto his side. He then cradles his head.
"Zeldris! Keep you eyes open" Meliodas tapped Zeldris face "Come on Brother" I ripped my jacket's sleeve and held it against the wound. I soon felt a dark aura.
"Must be Meliodas demon side waking up?" I thought. I wish that actually happened.
"Why is his demon blood not healing it?" I quizzed.
"The bullets still in there" Meliodas muttered.
"Captain?" King spoke.
"Shut up King. I need to think" Meliodas snapped. King then caught my attention. I followed to where he was pointing. My mouth dropped open
"Captain, You're going to want to see this" I muttered as I gulped.
"I need to get the bullet. Someone get me, Merlin!" Captain snapped. I then grabbed the Captain's head and forced it to look to where Mael was.
"What the fuck!" He dropped Zeldris on the floor, Waking him up "Sorry"
"It's.... fine. What's ..... happen.... ing?" He panted as Merlin finally got over to us. In the middle of the clearing was a very, very angry 5 year old. Rephrase that, An angry 5 year old that doesn't know how to control her powers just yet.
"Kiara's here. And she is in assault mode"