Chapter 2

- Ban's Pov -

"Elizabeth, the baby is crowning! One more big push!" The doctor said as Ellie fell back onto the pillow.
"I can't. I'm tired!" Ellie exclaimed. I was standing on one stood of her and Diane was on the other side. The only reason I am here is because Elaine and King both hate the sight of blood. Besides I've come to love Ellie as if she was my sister.
"I know you are sweetheart but you can this one big push. Squeeze my hand as tight as you want" I gripped Ellie's hand while Diane wiped her forehead.
"ARGH!" Ellie screamed as she pushed. If I wasn't immortal then Ellie's grip on my hand would really hurt. Damn this girl has a tight grip on her.
"Excellent Elizabeth. Keep going! Almost there!" The doctor said. She also ordered a nurse to stand by with a towel. Even I knew that meant the baby was nearly here.
"*Baby Cries*" Were soon heard in the room as Ellie flopped back on the bed, Panting like mad. I looked at my hand and it was a little mangled but it will fix itself. The doctor cut the cord and delivered the placenta. The nurse had taken the baby away to be cleaned.
"So do we have a boy or a girl?" Diane quizzed as I helped Ellie into a sitting position.
"A healthy baby girl" The nurse hand Ellie a small pink bundle "Congratulations"
"Thank you" Ellie cried.
"*Baby Cries*" Her big grey eyes stared up at Ellie.
"Aw baby girl. Are you hungry?" Ellie cooed as a nurse handed a small bottle of ready-made milk. The baby soon latched onto it "There all better"
"So do we have a name for this one or are we gonna call her baby girl" I quizzed as I took a photo to send to Elaine and King.
"Kiara"

(Time skip 5 years)

"Hey, uncle Bonbon!" My niece Kiara said. Kiara is now a cheeky 4 four year that is the double of Ellie. Except she has grey eyes instead of blue. Her silver hair is normally down but today it was in a ponytail with a pink bow. She had a light pink summer dress on with white sandals.
"Hey up squirt. Where's ya mum?" I quizzed as I scooped Kiara up into my arms.
"In the kitchen with Auntie Elaine" Kiara points "Can I watch Cartoons?" I chuckled.
"You already know where the remote is. I'm gonna go say hi to your mum" I put Kiara down and went to the kitchen. Ellie had her head on the table. Elaine's arm wrapped around her shoulders.
"It's going to be fine" Elaine soothed.
"What's happened?" I pondered as Ellie lifted her head off the table.
"Ran into Mael at work. Seems he is back in the city" Ellie mumbled. Ellie works at the local hospital as a nurse. As does Elaine. It's how these two met.
"Again? Is nob head still trying to win you back?" I groaned as I went to the fridge and pulled a bottle of coke out of it.
"Apparently he has a new girlfriend" Elaine folded her arms.
"Has anyone told Diane?" I sat on the counter. I heard Kiara laugh from the front room.
"I have texted her and King but they are still on shift at The Boar Hat" Ellie pointed to her phone.
"Did he catch a glimpse of the midget?" I looked towards the front room.
"No thank god. She was in the kids waiting room" Elaine replied. I nodded. I then pulled out my phone and turned on WhatsApp. I tapped my best friend's icon.
Me: Remember that prick that told you about the other month? I clicked send. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long till the dude texted back.
*PING*
Cap: Which Prick? Mael or Howzer?
Me: Mael
Cap: What about him?
Me: He's back on the scene and my friend is slightly freaking out
Cap: Does he have long silver hair and looks like Estarossa but uglier? And bad fashion sense? Uh oh, I don't like the sound of this
Me: Yeah. Oh god please tell me he isn't at the bar? I groaned as Elaine and Ellie looked at me. I showed them the texts. Ellie panicked and Elaine tried to calm her.
Cap: That would explain why King has locked Diane in the cellar I burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Elaine quizzed.
"King's locked Diane in the bar's cellar" I chuckled.
"Why?" The girls both asked.
"Give you one guess" I pulled a poker face. Elaine gasped and Ellie put her head on the table. Elaine soothed her once again.
Me: LMAO. I would have paid to watch that. Need me to come in?
Cap: Nah. I've shut up early. Are you free to pick up a lunch shift tomorrow? Zaneri is going out for the afternoon
"Yeah, Probs to cheat on you," I thought to myself.
Me: Sure why not
Cap: Awesome see you at 11 tomoz I put my phone in my pocket and Elaine's buzzed.
"King and Diane are on the way over," Elaine said. I soon witnessed a little tornado run at Ellie.
"Auntie DD and Old fart are coming!" Kiara screamed in excitement. I stifled a laugh. I really shouldn't have taught her King's old-school nickname. She jumped into Ellie's arms "Can I have a biscuit?"
"No. You have dinner soon" Ellie shook her head as Kiara pouted and crossed her arms in a sulk. I laughed and hopped off the side.
"Speaking of which. What do you want for dinner, Short round?" I asked.
"Chicken nuggets!"

- Diane's Pov -

"Someone better let me out of this cellar!" I bellowed as I punched the door. I don't even know why I am in this room. I was only going to pour a jug of piping hot coffee over his head "King! Open this bloody door!"
"Not till you calm down" King shouted. I groaned as I slammed my hand on the door.
"King, Why is Diane locked in the cellar?" I heard my boss speak.
"Meliodas, Open this damn door!" I demanded.
"Not with that attitude!" Meliodas replied, "Now someone wanna explain to me, What the fuck is going on!"
"I'm trying to stop her from killing an arsehole of a customer" King sighed.
"What did he do to Diane?" Captain asked.
"Nothing. He was an arsehole to our friend Ellie"
"He wasn't just an arse. He raped and beat Ellie on multiple occasions! Got her pregnant and threaten to fuck her till she miscarried!" I yelled as the memory made me angrier.
"Think I remember Ban told me about him. Though he left out the rape part. Think he said his name is Mael" The captain spoke. I think he was on his phone.
"Yeah, he looks like your adopted brother Estarossa" King replied.
"Don't even give that thing a gender! The wanker doesn't deserve to be called a man!" I screamed through the metal door. Spit flying everywhere.
"Well he has left so you can let Diane out and I have closed early," The Captain said as King opened the door.

Soon as it was unlocked, I shoved my way out and stormed upstairs. I went upstairs to the cloakroom.
"Diane!" King called out as I grabbed my phone. I had 3 different text messages. All saying that Mael was back in town "Oh there you are. You didn't have to run off like that"
"You didn't have to lock me in a cellar" I exclaimed.
"It was the only thing I could think of doing that would get you to calm down" King floated next to me "It's bad enough we have a reputation for bad food Monday to Friday. We really don't need a reputation for assaulting customers even if they are lying, dirty fucking sneak of a bastard that needs to have their heads ripped off"
"Mael broke Ellie! He beat her and raped her. She won't even consider dating because of him! I wanna beat his ass and gauge his eyes out with a rusty spoon! The bastard broke my best friend!" I started to cry. King wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.
"I know baby. I know" King stroked my hair. Meliodas walked up behind us and went behind the bar to grab some trays "I want to hurt him too but is that really going to help Ellie?"
"Would make me feel better" I mumbled.
"I know it would" King chuckled.
"If it makes it any easier, I can always ban him" Meliodas spoke from the tavern floor. He was transferring dirty glasses to trays so he can add them to the dishwasher.
"As fun as that sounds, We need him to cause trouble in the bar to do it that" King sighed. Meliodas then clicked his fingers.
"We could enlist Ban! His snatch ability will come in handy. Plus he always knows the best way to cause trouble"