Chapter 41

- Meliodas's Pov -

I woke up at just gone 10 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and waited for everything to come into focus. That's when I saw it. My suit hanging up on the wardrobe door. My head was a little sore. King, Ban and Estarossa stayed over last night. So we had a couple of drinks last night. I day a couple. More like the entire Tavern's supply. Ellie and the girls slept at the hotel.
*Ping*
I heard my phone go and my face smiled when I saw the name.
My Goddess <3: Hey baby. Hope you didn't get to drunk last night. What am I saying. Ban is there. Course you would have been drunk. Kiara misses you and so does bump. We 3 can't wait to see you at the end of the aisle. We love you xxxxxx
Me: I love you 3 as well. Oh is it sad that I made wall of pillows, Wearing one of your shirts hust so it felt like you were here? xxxxxx
Me: I hate sleeping in this bed without you xxxxxx
My Goddess <3: I hate it too. And as for the pillow thing, I would have expected you to do it. Now go get breakfast. See you soon xxxxxxx
My Goddess <3: I love you xxxxxx
me: I love you most xxxxxx
I put my phone back on charge, I clapped my hands together and jumped out of bed.
"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran around the house. I was like a kid in a candy store "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!"
"Brother, Will you calm down!" Estarossa yelled from the spare room. I slid down the bannister and went into the front room.
"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!" I squealed.
"Meliodas. You need to go get in the shower" Zeldris poked his head out from his door, causing me to jump and fall over.
"Will you stop doing that?qA You sneaky little shit!!" I scolded as I ran back up to my room. I had an hour to get ready before the car came to take us to the hotel. I jumped in the shower. The water calmed me. I quickly got washed and dried off. I put black joggers on and a red tank top.

As am drying my hair, I noticed my hands were shaking. My chest was beginning to tighten
"Okay now am nervous" I placed my hand on my chest.
"Captain, breathe" I spun round to the voice. I couldn't even manage to put my signature poker face on. My best friend and best man, Ban was standing at the door. He had black joggers on and a dark blue tank top on. We all had different coloured tops on. King was green, Estarossa was orange and Zeldris was purple. If I didn't know better, I swear we trying to form a boy band. Or the power rangers.
"How are you holding up?" Ban put his hands in his pockets "Or is that a stupid question?"
"I'm really nervous dude" My voice came out all weird.
"I can tell. You're gonna be fine" I heard Ban move from the door. I walked to the window.
"You say that but I have never been this nervous. Is this normal?" I asked as I stared out the window, My knuckles white from gripping the window sil "How did you go from 'I wanna run for the hills' to 'I can do this'?" I quizzed as I leaned my head against the windowpane.
"Easy. I kept saying to myself Elaine would not have said yes if she didn't want to be with me. Granted I owe her a lot as she is the reason I am immortal"
"I never did ask how that happened"
"Sins law number 3: A Sin shall ask no questions of another member's sin" Ban held up 3 fingers.
"One day you will tell me"
"Over my dead body. Feeling better or still nervous?" Ban grinned.
"A little bit better. At least I know that being nervous is normal. This is huge and scary" I ran my hands through my hair.
"You being nervous is the only thing normal about you. Besides, Nothing is too big that we can't handle" Ban patted my shoulder "And yeah this is huge and it is scary but by the end of the day, You will have someone that will hold your hands through the worst days and the good"
"When did you get so insightful?" I turned around to face him.
"Old age buddy. Happens to the best of us" Ban joked. I chuckled. We sat on my bed for a short while, We just chatted about random shit when I heard a car beep.
"CAR IS HERE!" Zeldris shouted as everyone grabbed their gear. We legged it down the stair and carefully placed the suits in the back of the car. We hopped in and drove to the hotel.

The hotel itself was a beautiful building. Was an old country estate with a massive garden that looked like it had come from Japan. The trees were cherry blossoms. There was a large Koi pond that had a wooden bridge over it. Frog, Dolphin and Fish statues. Colourful plants. Rose bushes. It was just beautiful. I love Japanese style. We got out of the car and Ban handed his suit to King.
"Use your pillow bollocks thingy and carry this. I can not be bothered" Ban ordered "Plus I need to carry Lancelot"
"Chastiefol is not for your personal gain and I have Adam!" King complained as he waved his fingers. Chastiefol transformed into a bear and a pillow. The kids were placed on the pillow while the bear carried everything.

We went to reception and approached the front desk.
"Hello and welcome to The Britannia. How may I help you"
"Hey. I have a reservation under the name Blackwood" I said as the others wandered around.
"Ah yes. You must be the Groom. Here are your keys to your suite and to the Honeymoon suite" The receptionist handed the keys over "Your suite is on the first floor. Room 346 and the Honeymoon Suite are on the third floor. Room 643"
"Thank you" I nodded as I walked over to Zeldris "Got the keys to the suite"
"Excellent" Zeldris grinned as he spun round on the spot "Where's King?"
"Over by the desk" I pointed as King was given a load of keys "What is he doing?" I asked as he walked back over to us.
"Here you go" King handed Zeldris a room key. Zeldris frowned and looked at King funny "As per Diane requested. Melizabeth, Zelda, Kiane, Blaine and Escorpia are to have their own rooms. That way, Those who want to get shitfaced, can"
"The hell is Escorpia?" Estarossa folded his arms.
"It's Diane's ship name for you and Scorpio" King rolled his eyes "Used to be Espio"
"It's also how we came up with Zelda's name" Zeldris grinned.
"I thought it was because of the game?" I mumbled "Let's get up to the room" We walked to the elevator.
"Excuse me, Mr Blackwood or Mr Taylor? I have a package for you" The receptionist called us back over. I stopped in my spot as did Ban "A Mr Liones has asked that you give this to his daughter in case he doesn't make the wedding and it came with a note" Ban took the box.
"What is it?" I folded my arms.
"A necklace" Ban opened the box and read the note "Please give this to Ellie. It was her Mothers. I hope she wears it as it would be like Caroline is here" Ban sighed "Better go give it to her"
"See you in 10" I waved him off.