Chapter 37

- Diane's Pov -

I paced up and down the deck of the ship. Elaine and Scorpio tried to calm me down.
"Ellie is going to kill me. So will Meliodas. I can't believe I have lost their daughter!" I ran my hand through my hair. Gripping chunks here and there "If anything happens to her, I will be kicked out the Sins like Merlin was. Ellie will never speak to me and King will never leave me alone with the twins!"
"Diane! Stop panicking! Kiara will be fine. From what you told me. She's strong as Meliodas, If not stronger" Scorpio sat on the side of the boat.
"But what if -" I panicked as Elaine grabbed my shoulders.
"Diane, Kiara will be fine. She's heading towards Ban and Meliodas. The other Sins, The Commandments and The Zodiacs" Elaine tried to soothe.
"But what if something happens to her? Ellie will never forgive me" I argued "Maybe I should just go after her" I ran over to my bag and took out my absolute cancel pills but Scorpio put her hand over mine.
"Diane, She will be fine. Kiara ain't an ordinary kid. She has an amazing set of powers. She could possibly go toe to toe with Mael" Scorpio brought us some bottles of water.
"Mael is the reason Kiara has her powers. He is her Father after all" I waved my hands in the air. Scorpio pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. Minutes passed and Scorpio clicked her fingers.
"I can send a viewing ball!" With a few waves of her hands, a glass ball appears in front of her. It floated up into the air and towards our friends and family.
"Here we go" I mumbled.

- Ban's Pov -

"I will!" A loud voice boomed over the battlefield. I snapped my head to the left and saw that Bartra was stood on above us.
"Dad!" Ellie called out. I kept my grip on Mael's shirt as Bartra came over to us. My fist was still in the air.
"Hey, up Bartra" Meliodas did his two-finger wave while everyone dropped to one knee. I didn't.
"Meliodas. Ban, Drop Mael"
"Why? Why should I? This piece of shit was the one that beat and raped your Daughter and would have killed your Granddaughter in cold blood!"
"I know, I heard everything. You kill him then we will have to arrest you and what would be the point, Of you protecting my family or Ellie losing her best friend? What about your son? You kill this lowlife then Lancelot will grow up without a father in his life" Bartra said softly. I growled as I pulled my fist back further but I couldn't do it. Elaine and Lancelot's faces kept popping up in my head.
"Come on Ban. Kill me. I won't stop! I will kill Elizabeth and Kiara" Mael whispered loud enough for me to hear. I then did something you wouldn't expect. I dropped Mael to the ground.
"Not worth my son's life. Come near Ellie again and I will kill you. And no KING will stop me" I glared at Bartra as I said, King. I pushed past him and hugged Ellie.
"Good to see you bestie" I muttered "Will you stop getting yourself kidnapped?"
"Now where would the fun be in that?" Ellie jested as Meliodas pulled her away from me. They embraced each other. I smiled as a glass ball appear next to me.
"The fuck is that?" I raised one eyebrow.
"That's Scorpio's ball. Everyone wave!" Gemini waved. I didn't wave but I did flick it.
"Hello? Did people forget about me? And why can't I heal my hands?" Mael bellowed.
"I stole your powers from your DNA" Kiara mumbled as she rubbed her eyes and sat up on King's pillow "Hi Mummy" Kiara grinned as she flung her arms around Ellie.
"Hi, baby girl" Ellie smiled.
"How did you steal my powers? Give them fucking back!" Mael demanded as he stormed over to the girls. Kiara held her hand up and using her wind power, blew Mael backwards.
"There is no need for bad language!" Kiara tilted her head. She looked at Bartra "Hello old man"
"Hello kiddo. Are you okay?" Bartra smiled softly. Kiara nodded and rested her head on Ellie's shoulder. We look towards Mael and one of Bartra's Knights was dragging him back.
"Sire. What do we do with this... This?" The Knight said as he forced Mael to his knees. Bartra crossed his arms and I swear you could see the cogs turning in his head. Bartra tapped his foot on the floor.
"Let's weigh up everything. You raped and beat my daughter. You killed my wife. Threaten to kill my Granddaughter. Kidnapped The King Of The Demon's wife and his daughter-in-law. Lied, Cheated and fucked your way into this mess. There is no point sending you to jail, You have already broken out of it once. I sentence you to death" Bartra turned around to face Ellie and The Captain "Take Kiara away. Children don't need to see the horrors that we adults see"
"Yes, Father. I'll pop over to the castle later" Ellie said as she hugs Bartra.
"Don't let the girls look" Bartra put his hand on my shoulder. Me and The Captain nodded as we guided the girls away. I like to think that Bartra waited till we were far enough away before I heard the whoosh of a blade.