Chapter 39

- Kiara's Pov -

I was sitting on a chair in Uncle Bonbon's front room. I wonder why my head was hurting on the boat? I have not heard a sound like that in... Forever. Auntie Elaine and Auntie DD were feeding the babies. Uncle OldFart was snoring on the sofa and Uncle Bonbon was trying to fix the TV.
"Why won't this connect to the internet?" He grumbled "Our WiFi isn't even on the list"
"Are you sure that the TV can connect to the web? I mean you have been at that thing for an hour" Auntie DD sighed.
"Pretty sure. I only brought this TV last week and it has the button for Netflix on it" Uncle Bonbon stared at the book that comes with the TV. I got up off the floor and went to the internet box which was in the hallway and saw that it only had 3 flashing lights and not 5. I let some air out of my mouth as I walked back to the grownups.
"Uncle Bonbon? The box isn't flashing all the green dots" I pointed as Uncle Bonbon jumped up.
"Why isn't this working?" He mumbled "Diane! Can you ring Estarossa? I have no clue how to do this"
"I'll do it!" I raised my hand. I took Auntie DD's phone and rang my Uncle Essy.
"Hello Diane, What can I do for you?" He answered.
"It's me, Uncle Essy"
"Oh hey up sweetie. What's up" He cheered.
"Uncle Bonbon wants to know if can you help fix the internet box that has green lights on it. It's meant to have 5 lights but it only has 3" I walked back to Uncle Bonbon.
"Ask him, has he turned it off and on again"
"Okay. Uncle Bonbon. Uncle Essy has asked me to ask you, Have you turned the box on and off again?" I tilted my head.
"Yes, Twice" Uncle Bonbon replied. Holding two fingers up.
"He said twice," I told Uncle Essy.
"Okay. Tell him to keep his hands off the box and I will be round in 10 minutes" Uncle Essy said as I heard keys clink.
"Uncle Bonbon, Uncle Essy said keep your hands off the box and he will be here in 10 minutes" I smiled as Uncle Bonbon took the phone off me.
"I haven't touched the box. Only the plug switch" Uncle Bonbon walked up and down "It was working fine this morning" Uncle Bonbon pinched his nose "Yeah, You better come round. I ain't that good with wires. See you soon" Uncle Bonbon ended the call "Stupid hunk of junk!" Uncle Bonbon kicked the table.
"Maybe that is why the box isn't working? You should stop kicking it" I wiggled my shoulders up and down.
"Maybe you should go and do some drawing for Libra. I hear you have a garden to plan"
*RING*RING*
"Ban! Your phone is ringing!" Auntie Elaine called out. Uncle Bonbon ran back to the front room. I followed him and gave Auntie DD her phone back.
"Yo! What's up" Uncle Bonbon sat next to Auntie Elaine "Never? Shut up! About time!" Uncle Bonbon cheered "Did the girls know?" He looked between Auntie Elaine and Auntie DD. They looked at each other and grinned "Oh that's for sure. Estarossa is on his way FYI" "Because my internet isn't working. For once it is a grown-up problem" Uncle Bonbon pinched his nose "Cheeky bas... I mean beep" Uncle Bonbon poked his tongue out at me "Yeah, She is" Uncle Bonbon patted his knee and I sat on it. He kissed my cheek and gave me a big bear hug "That's from Mummy and Daddy"
"Why are Auntie DD and Auntie Elaine looking happy?" I rubbed my eyes. I'm tired.
"Mummy said she will tell you tomorrow" Uncle Bonbon patted my head "Right I will speak to you guys tomorrow. Bye-bye" Uncle Bonbon hung up the phone "Okay. You girls owe me £20 quid"

- Meliodas's Pov -

"Elizabeth Liones, Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" I said I looked into Ellie's eyes. They were full of tears. I hope it was happy tears. She hasn't spoken in like 30 seconds. She's going to say no, isn't she? "Baby, Are you okay?"
"Yeah sorry was in shock. Yes. My answer is yes" Ellie beamed.
"Pardon?" I pouted.
"Yes. I'll marry you" Ellie grinned, and I nearly fell to the side. I grinned as I took the ring out of the box and placed it on her left ring finger. I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the back of her hand. I heard Ellie giggle a little so I pulled her into my arms. Carrying her bridal style.
"I love you"
"I love you too" Ellie cupped my cheek as she kissed me.
"Gotta say, You scared me for a moment then. I thought you were going to say no" I sat on the sofa and placed Ellie on my lap.
"Wanted to make sure that  I wasn't dreaming. I would never have said no. You're my mate. I love you. Besides I am surprised you waited this long to put a ring on me" Ellie placed her head on my chest. I ran a finger up and down her back.
"I would have but Diane said I had to wait a year... ish. She wanted to make sure we were true about this soulmate thing"
"She said the same to me at Christmas"
"Does Diane and Elaine know about the baby?"
"Yeah. They were there when I brought the test and the other 5 along with it"
"6 tests? Bit much ain't it"
"I didn't believe I was. 2 of the tests were negative and 4 were positive"
"Why didn't you believe you were? We get it on most nights" I smirked as Ellie blushed.
"Despite that, We have been safe. We always use a condom"
"Maybe it broke. They say that condoms are only 98% effective"
"You been watching Friends" Ellie chuckled.
"Only because it is always on. So what was all this business about Kiara having a meltdown on the boat?"
"Kiara heard this weird sound and it set her off. She said it was like a hummingbird's wings" Ellie shrugged.
"She heard the baby" I smiled as Ellie frowned at me "Demons have seven hearts, They beat like they are on crack"
"That would explain a lot. After all, She heard Diane and Elaine's babies"
"She never heard Gelda's though"
"Maybe each race is different" It was my turn to shrug "Right. Gonna ring Ban and tell him the news"
"Which news? The baby or the engagement?"
"Both" I grinned as I put Ban on speaker. Not sure if that was wise.
"Yo! What's up" Ban spoke as I heard the sofa squeak.
"I popped the question"
"And I said yes!" Ellie squealed. I told her she was being cute and adorable. Ellie blushed again.
"Never? Shut up! About time!" Ban cheered.
"Oh and Ellie's pregnant" I looked at my nails.
"Did the girls know?"
"Oh yeah. They know about the baby" Ellie replied as I kissed her on the forehead "Are they looking at each other?"
"Oh, that's for sure. Estarossa is on his way FYI"
"Why?" I frowned.
"Because my internet isn't working. For once, It is a grown-up problem" Uncle Bonbon pinched his nose.
"You? A Grown-up? Did hell freeze over?" I jested
"Cheeky bas.. I mean cheeky beep" Uncle Bonbon poked his tongue out me.
"I take it that Kiara is nearby? Give her a big cuddle and a kiss from me and Ellie"
"Yeah, She is" I heard Ban pat his knee and Kiara sat on it "That's from Mummy and Daddy"
"Why are Auntie DD and Auntie Elaine looking happy?" I heard Kiara yawn.
"Tell her, I will tell her tomorrow" Ellie spoke.
"Mummy said she will tell you tomorrow" Uncle Bonbon patted my head "Right I will speak to you guys tomorrow. Bye-bye"
"Bye Bye," We both said as the call ended.
"Right. I'll call my Dad and you call yours" I smiled as I brought up my contacts. Ellie took the phone out of my hands. She placed it on the floor "What are you planning?"
"You'll find out in a bit" Ellie grinned as she straddles me. I smirked as I pouted.
"Oh? You wanna?" I gripped Ellie's hips.
"I can't get more pregnant" Ellie did a toothy grin as she placed her lips on mine. God, I really love this woman.