Chapter 25

- Ellie's Pov -

"Yeah, I knew Ban was a Sin. And everyone else. We couldn't tell you as we all feared you would run off. They do work for your Father" Elaine admitted. I sat at the table and put my head in my hands "I've texted Ban about bringing your guys food"
"Does he know about Kiara?" I mumbled. I also put my thumbs up.
"No. Only Denzal. And now Meliodas's Father. Ban said that Estarossa spilled the beans"
"Just my luck. I should really go and see my Father at some point. Now that me and Meliodas are out in the open" I looked at the floor as Elaine poured the water.
"In the open? Are you two a thing now?" Elaine did a sideways glance at me. I nodded with a little grin. Elaine flung her arms around "About time! Crap!"
"What?"
"I owe Ban 20 quid. I might have made a bet that you two wouldn't get together just yet and he said to give it a week"
"How long did you think it takes for us together?"
"6 months"
"You shouldn't have made that bet. Besides, It was because of Kiara that we got talking again"
"Think you owe her a new doll" Elaine grinned as she went and got the milk out of the fridge. her head turned to the door "Huh?"
"What's wrong?"
"I thought I heard Ban's thoughts. Well someone that sounded like him" Elaine shrugged.
"He's near town ain't he? Even your mind-reading skills ain't that good"
"Yeah"
"You have Ban on the brain. Oh, how goes the babymaking? Pregnant yet?" I folded my arms.
"How do you know about that?" Elaine blushed.
"I caught him looking at baby names on his phone"
"Did he find any?"
"No idea. I didn't press the matter. So how is it going?"
"I'm 3 days late. This has happened before. I was stressed out with things and was two weeks late. I don't dare get a test"
"Didn't you only do a test like a week ago?" I frowned.
"Blame Fairy anatomy. our bodies react differently"
"Could have been a false negative?"
"I didn't know you could get them"
"More common than you think. Look give it till Friday. If no satan's waterfall then we will go get a test"
"Okay then. Now go take this tea to Meliodas" Elaine handed me the cup.

I smiled as I walked back to the front room.
"Are you going to ask my Mummy to be your girlfriend?" I heard Kiara speak.

- Meliodas's Pov -

"Will you be my Daddy?" Kiara said as she stared at me with her purple eyes. My mouth hung open. I didn't know what to say.
"Sweetie, I... I..." I stuttered.
"You look like fish" Kiara chuckled.
"Excuse me? A fish?" I pouted.
"Yeah, Your mouth is opening and closing. Like a fish does"
"You are a cheeky one. Come here" I pulled Kiara into a hug and squeeze her in a big bear hug "I would love to be your Daddy but I need to talk to your Mummy first"
"She loves you too by the way. Are you going to ask my Mummy to be your girlfriend?"
"Would you want me to?" I smiled as I tilted my head to the left.
"Yes. You're like Stitch"
"Stitch? Who is stitch?"
"From Auntie DD's Disney thingy. He's blue and weird-looking" Kiara pointed at the TV. It then clicked that Kiara was on about Lilo and Stitch.
"So how am I like Stitch"
"He used to be evil. Likes to break things but then he met Lilo and she made him good. Like you. My teacher told us a story about a Demon Prince that is really evil. She even showed me a picture and I knew it was you. But I know you are not evil. Not since you met my Mummy. My teacher smiled at me when I told her that not all Demons are evil. Just misunderstood" This girl is smarter than most.
"There are some bad guys in all races" I added.
"My Dad was the evil one from The Goddesses"
"He was but you don't need him" I smiled as I ruffled Kiara's hair "I have to ask. Why do you want your Mummy to be my girlfriend?"
"I have a big family already and I want you to be in it" Kiara smiled as I pulled her into a hug.
"I will always be in your life. Do you think your Uncle Bonbon will let me leave?"
"So if Mummy becomes your girlfriend, Will you be my new Daddy?" Kiara hugged me back.
"Only if your Mummy will be my girlfriend. If not. I'll be your Uncle Meliodas"
"You can be Uncle Melly. Like Zeldris in Uncle Zelly and Essyrossa is Uncle Essy"
"I can live with that" I grinned. Kiara's head shot up "What's up?"
"Mummy's at the door with a cup of tea and Uncle Bonbon is back" Kiara pointed. I spun around and saw Ellie leaning on the door.
"How long have you been stood there?" I felt my cheeks blush.
"Long enough. I didn't want to ruin the moment. Kiara will go and help Auntie Elaine set the table please"
"Yes, Mummy" Kiara skipped off and I heard her talk to Elaine.

Ellie handed me my tea.
"What did you hear?" I asked as I shuffled back onto the sofa. Ellie sat next to me.
"Everything after 'Are you going to ask my Mummy to be your girlfriend?'"
"Kiara asked me to be her Dad" I stared at my tea as I put it on the coffee table.
"Okay"
"I didn't think I made that much of an impact on her to even consider me to be her Dad"
"Besides you don't need to ask me to be your girlfriend. I am already that" Ellie smiled as she placed a hand on my knee.
"You would so much more than that if I had my way and you know it" I put my hand on hers.
"I do" Ellie nodded "So how do you feel about Kiara asking you?"
"I feel okay. I said I would talk to you about it. I knew I would kinda have to be a Father figure in her life. You two come as a package. I love both of you. And I always wanted to be a Dad" I rambled on. I've made my choice.
"So?"
"So yeah I would love to be her Dad"
"YAY!" We both heard Kiara squeal as she took a running jump at me. I held my arms open. We both fell off the sofa "I have a Daddy now!"
"Yeah, you do!" I grinned as the front door shut. Ban came into view.
"What did I miss?"
"Uncle Bonbon! Mummy and Meliodas love each other and Mummy is Meliodas girlfriend and Meliodas is going to be my Daddy!" Kiara spoke rather quickly. Even I had trouble keeping up with her.
"Really?" Ban looked at me. Though he hands Ellie a letter.
"Yep" I nodded.
"Awesome. Kiki, Come up and help me dish up" Ban said as Kiara followed him. I heard more squealing from the kitchen.
"You okay?" Ellie asked as I got back up. She was still reading the letter.
"Yeah. What's the letter about?"
"Dad wants to see me on Saturday. To discuss me and you. To see if it serious enough or if you did it to get me away from The Pendragons"
"Well it is"
"But it's on Saturday. I have no one to watch Kiara"
"Then, We take her with us. Let the world know we are a family"
"But how am I going to explain Kiara?"
"Tell them she is a product from when we had a one-night stand from 4 and a bit years ago. You thought you would be shunned out of the family since you had a child out of wedlock. Which is why you stayed away all this time. Don't worry about it baby, We can work this out. I will hold your hand the whole time" I ran my hands over my hair.
"I can't tell them that. I don't want to tell them full stop"
"Either way, She is my daughter. She does have my hairstyle after all. Only she doesn't have this stupid sticky uppity part"
"I don't know. I find this part cute" Ellie flicked my flick.
"I ain't cute. You're cute" I bopped her nose. I took my tea off the table and sipped it.
"We better get in the kitchen before Ban eats everything" Ellie stood up and held her hand out "You sleeping at mine tonight?" Ellie smiled.
"If you want me to. I just need to get some clothes from mine" I grinned as I stood up. Ellie smirked as we went to get food.
*THUNDER*
"Ban, Get the washing in!" Elaine shouted as I heard the back door open.
"It wasn't raining when I got home! I hate rain!"