Chapter 40

- King's Pov -

"I feel like a monkey in this!" The Captain complained as he tried his suit on. It was a dark navy suit with a silver tie. Me, Ban, Zeldris, Ban and Estarossa were wearing the same thing.
"At least you ain't planning this wedding for the middle of summer" Zeldris spoke as he tucked his shirt into his trousers. We all agreed as Ban walked out of the changing room.
"Ohhh!" Ban posed. I raised my eyebrow at him.
"What are you doing?"
"Ahhh!" Ban walked in front of the mirror "Hmmm" He ran his hands over his bottom "That's it, I ain't going!" Ban proclaimed. Estarossa was dying in the chair.
"He's a mean one, Mr Grinch" Estarossa did a jokey growl.
"I am surrounded by idiots" I rubbed the bit between my eyes "I wonder if the girls are having this problem?"
"We could crash their wedding outfit session!" The Captain clapped.
"Diane will kill you. Ellie too. You do not want to piss off a pregnant woman" Ban folded his arms.
"Going to have to agree with this one. Pregnant women are a hell that I do not want to go" Estarossa insisted.
"Is that why you stayed away from Gelda from the six-month mark" Zeldris buttoned up his jacket "Who picked these colours?"
"Kiara. It's her favourite one" Captain replied as he took a selfie.
"Yeah, Was never any good when it came to babies and are you taking a photo for Mum and Dad?" Estarossa pondered as he drank some water.
"You was never any good when it came to women" Ban mumbled as Estarossa slapped him round the back of the head.
"Wish I could tell them that I am having a boy" I heard a female voice speak. I looked around.
"Where did that come from?" I quizzed as I push the thought to the back of my head.
"Fuck off! I've had more women than you have had hot dinners" Estarossa put his middle finger up as he and Ban continue to argue.
"That ain't something to be proud of" Zeldris shook his head as the head of Men's wedding wear came in.
"Ah, How is it going?" Mr Antonio spoke in a French accent. He clapped his hands "Ah Meliodas. You look, Eh how you say fabulous"
"Thanks. I feel a bit like a monkey in this" Meliodas held his arms out.
"No no. You look dashing. If only you were gay. I would you up quicker than Thanos" Mr A waved his hand.
"You flatter me sir" Meliodas grinned as he bowed at the waist.
"And he wonders why people thought he was gay in school" Ban smirked.
"Mainly because you told them he was" Zeldris folded his arms.
"So did you" Estarossa bent down to Zeldris's height.
"Oh and you were innocent, Were you" Meliodas looked over his shoulder.
"More than these two were. I never spread a rumour about you" Estarossa pouted.
"No, but you were the one that sent the entire school a picture of Zeldris wearing a dress and heels. And told everyone that Ban was half and half" I yawned.
"That was you!" Ban yelled as he grabbed Estarossa's shirt.
"Why you son of a -" Zeldris growled.
"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I was you" Meliodas interrupted. Mr Antonio clapped his hands.
"Ladies, Handbags down. If you wish to slap the bitch out of each other then, please. Take off the suits and go away. Rotten boys"
"Sorry Mr A" Ban nodded.
"Now. Meliodas. This is your last suit fitting. So please don't get fat" Mr A wiped Meliodas's shoulders.
"Thank you, Antonio. You have helped us out so much over these last 7 months" Meliodas shook Mr A's hand.
"It was my pleasure. Now strip you lot. I need to keep these suits clean and get them pressed ready for the big day in 2 weeks"
"2 weeks? It has gone so quickly" Zeldris exclaimed "When is Ellie due?"
"Let's see" Meliodas tapped his chin as he muttered to himself "Roughly week after the wedding"
"Do you know what you are having yet?" Ban spoke as he undid his shirt.
"Like you. Bean has its legs shut" Meliodas pouted.
"You got names?" I floated to a changing room.
"Tristan for a boy and Melody for a girl" Meliodas grinned.
"What are you going to do if Ellie gives birth before the wedding?"
"Simple. Antonio here has made up a little pageboy suit and a bridesmaid dress. Like he has done for your Adam and Lancelot" Meliodas pointed to the little dress bags by the window "You really thought I would leave my Godsons out of this wedding?"
"Aww, dude. You didn't have to" Ban did a wide grin as he ran his finger over the bag.
"Aurora and Zelda are little flower girls by the way" Captain grinned as Zeldris hugged him.
"I'm going to laugh my socks off if Ellie goes into labour at the wedding" Ban stretched.
"If Ellie goes into labour on the day of the wedding, I will give you a raise at the Boar Hat. If she doesn't you have to work a week without pay" Meliodas held his hand out. Ban tapped his chin.
"Deal" Ban took it.
"And no interfering" Meliodas glared.
"God damn it" Ban muttered.
"Can the rest of us interfere?" Zeldris raised his hand.
"No. This is between me and Ban. You are my twin. Be on my side for once" Meliodas pouted
"You know Dad can't believe that we haven't had twins. He was a twin and so was Granddad" Zeldris stated.
"Uncle Chandler wasn't a twin"Estarossa pointed out "Hey Antonio. Where do you want these suits?"
"Leave them in your changing rooms" Mr A called out.
"Right. Who is hungry? I could murder a Five guys burger" Meliodas spoke as he all walked out the changing rooms.

- Diane's Pov -

"I feel like an elephant in this!" Ellie complained as she tried her dress on. Me, Gelda, Elaine and Kiara were in our dresses. While Ellie was wearing white. We were wearing navy dresses with silver accessories.
"That is because you are having a baby Mummy" Kiara floated next to Ellie, "Uncle Bonbon said you look like a matchstick with a pea shoved up it"
"Did he now? Well, I will be having words with him later" Ellie rubbed her bump.
"It looks like it is going to rain" Elaine pointed to the sky.
"At least you ain't planning this wedding for the middle of summer," Gelda said as she bobbed Zelda around on her hip. Lancelot, Adam and Aurora were sleeping in their prams.
"Summer is awful for a pregnant woman. Twice the body heat" I held two fingers up.
"I could go for an ice lolly right now"
"Me too!" Kiara cheered as she floated around the room.

Over the last few months, Kiara has somewhat been able to control her powers. She even made a BMX track for the local park. Think we have only had one incident where Kiara went full-on demon mode and sent Ban through a mountain. It was his own fault. He was winding Kiara up. Meliodas and Zeldris were full-on howling at this.
"I wonder how the boys are doing with their suits" Elaine looked upwards.
"I don't know but I do know that Meliodas wants to crash the party" Diane spoke as she stood up and went behind a curtain. 10 seconds later Diane came back with Mrs Anderson. Mrs A is a woman in her fifties. She has salt-and-pepper grey hair. She wore a white off-the-shoulder sweater. Blue knee-length skirt and silver high heels.
"Ah Hello Elizabeth. I see that you are ready. How are you today?" Mrs A spoke with a French accent.
"I'm tired. Munchkin is wearing me out" Ellie replied as Mrs A put the wedding jewellery on Ellie.
"You really do look beautiful Ellie" Elaine smiled.
"I wouldn't mind this if I wasn't 8 months pregnant" Ellie rubbed her bump again.
"What are you having? Or do you not know?" I put my hands on my hips.
"Oh, I know. I can't tell you a lot since Meliodas doesn't. He couldn't make it to the gender scan"
"Didn't he have to take Bard to the chemo session?" Gelda tickled Zelda "And we wouldn't tell him"
"Yeah, I know you wouldn't. Still can't take that risk with King being upstairs. According to Meliodas and Zeldris, Bard said that when he gets his next lot of test results. If the tumours have shrunk, He is going to continue with treatment. If they haven't, Then Meliodas will be getting crowned King" Ellie explained as she twirled around in her dress.
"How do you feel about that? You didn't even want to be crowned Queen of Liones" Elaine fed Lancelot. Thankfully my twins are sleeping.
"I feel okay about it. Meliodas, Me and the kids will be moving to the outskirts that is between both cities so we can rule both. We never like living in a castle"
"I want to live in a castle and be a Princess!" Kiara claimed. Ellie grinned as Kiara floated into her arms.
"But baby, You are a Princess already. What with Daddy being a Prince and me a Princess" Ellie bobbed her nose.
"Can I get a crown? A silver glittery one? And a dress like Belle?" Kiara clapped her hands.
"We will see after the wedding and when the little one is here" Ellie put Kiara on the floor.
"Little one. Can you hurry up and come out of Mummy's tummy? I want a cuddle" Kiara placed her ear on Ellie's belly. Her head then bounced off it "Mummy, Baby booted me again"
"Again? Little terror" Ellie rolled her eyes.
"Right. Ladies, Changing rooms. Please leave your dresses in the room" Mrs A clapped her hands. it didn't take long for us to get changed.
"Shall we see if the boys are hungry? I really fancy Five Guys" Ellie smiled.