Chapter 29

- Ban's Pov -

"So Meliodas put you in charge of the bar for the whole weekend?" King spoke as he floated around.
"Hell yeah. I am his best friend and second in command of the Sins after all" I said as downed a bottle of ale.
"If you're the boss then maybe you shouldn't be drinking," Diane said as she carried a large box from the pantry to the kitchen.
"Diane, Are you sure you should be working?" King voiced.
"I'll be fine. Giants are a lot more durable than you give us credit for" Diane grinned. I heard a knock on the door so I did what any normal person would do. I vaulted the bar and opened it.
"Can you not read the sign? We are... Oh hey, Arthur. Hey, new person" I waved as I let Arthur and his lady friend in.
"Sir Arthur, What are you doing here?" King put his hands behind his head.
"Merlin said to meet her at the police station with Gwen but I don't know where it is. I was wondering if you guys could help us out" Arthur pondered as Diane walked out the door.
"Go straight down this road, Left at the waterside shopping centre. Right towards the petrol station and then straight on and it should be on your right" Diane spoke as she pointed down the street.
"Thank you. How are you doing Diane?" Arthur placed his hand on his lady's friend.
"I'm fine. Any news on my Stepmother? Is she dead yet?" Diane folded her arms.
"She's not in Camelot anymore. Last I heard she was heading to Megadozer" Arthur sighed.
"I'll phone Matrona. She'll keep me up to date" Diane mumbled as I elbowed King.
"What the hell Ban!?" He grumbled.
"Your woman needs a hug. Get over to her" I muttered as I pointed. King floated to Diane and hugged her. I rolled my eyes and went back to the bar and wiped the sides down.

- Estarossa's Pov -

"Is there any point in me calling shotgun?" I said as Gelda climbed into the passenger seat.
"Nope. Now get in the back" Zeldris said as he shut the boot of the car.
"But I called shotgun!" I complained.
"Either get in the car or fly to Dad's," Zeldris said as he stood at the driver's door. He then looked at the sky "And it is about to start raining. Choose wisely"
"I'll get in the car" I mumbled as I opened the door.
"I thought as much" Zeldris chuckled.

- Meliodas's Pov -

We were about 3 hours into the road trip when we stopped to get some food. We had stopped at the massive shopping centre and were having a look around when Kiara started squealing.
"And why are you making so much noise?" I folded my arms.
"There's a Disney Store!!!" Kiara jumped up and down while pointing. Ellie had wandered off towards Primark "Can we go in?"
"Come on!" I grabbed Kiara's hand and we ran into the shop. Not going to lie, I love Disney.

Once in the shop, Kiara's face lit up.
"Oh my God, This place is amazing!" Kiara did a little tippytoe dance.
"You have 5 minutes to pick something. On your marks, Get set... Go" I smiled as Kiara ran around. Ellie came and stood by me.
"You don't have to buy her everything" Ellie chuckled.
"No, but I want to. I would do the same if it was our baby or when my brothers have babies. I'll do the same when Diane's baby is born or if Ban ever gets Elaine pregnant" I linked my fingers with Ellie's.
"Auntie Elaine is having a baby," Kiara said as she walked back to us. She had a lion teddy "Can I get this?"
"Sure sweetie. And why do you say Auntie Elaine is having a baby"
"When I touched Auntie DD's belly to feel the baby. I heard the baby's heart when I hugged Auntie Elaine last night. I heard a heartbeat" Kiara explained. We walked to the checkout.
"Kiara, Are you sure it wasn't Auntie Elaine's heart you heard?" Ellie knelt down in front of Kiara.
"I know what I heard. It was a tiny beat" Kiara nodded as I paid for the toy.
"Okay. Shall we head back to the car?" I said as Kiara nodded "You better ring Elaine and tell her what Kiara just said"
"I don't need to. Elaine's already done a test" Ellie whispered as I frowned "It was when we were at her house. Just before you turned up"
"Is she...?"
"Yep," Ellie nodded.
"Why didn't Ban say anything?" I frowned.
"Because she hasn't told him. She wants to do a big reveal. She needs a scan pic first. But you didn't hear it from me. You can't tell anyone" Ellie stared me down. I did that zip-my-mouth move. I wasn't gonna say anything. Granted Ban is my best friend and I tell him everything but I knew better than to open my mouth.