Chapter 31

- Kiara's Pov - - Time skip 4 months-

I swung my legs back and forth as I sat in the hallway at school. I was staring at the floor Mummy was talking to the head of the school. Well, Mummy was talking. Mr Flower was raising his voice.
"I'm sure my daughter didn't mean to send Mrs Robins flying in the air" Mummy tried to calm Mr Flower down.
"This is the 8th time that you have had to come into school this week. 6 times last week. Miss Liones, We have called you in to deal with this problem 72 times in the last month"
"I get that is a problem. But Kiara is 5 and has a strange set of powers. Her emotions control them a lot and she doesn't completely understand them" Mummy tried to explain.
"She understands them fully enough to blast my staff out a window. Thankfully, Mrs Robins is a Fairy and can fly but she is now refusing to teach Kiara"
"Kiara wouldn't attack Mrs Robins without just cause"
"Mrs Robins was teaching her class about different races when Kiara kicked off" Mr Flower spoke.
"She was being rude about Demons" I mumbled. I hate this school. I gave myself a bear hug. Why did I have to get these powers? A class from Mr Jordan's class walked past.
"Hey look, It's the freak" One kid mumbled.
"Hope she gets kicked out of the school" Another whispered.
"Doesn't belong here anyway"
"Class keep moving!" Mr Jordan shouted. Once the kids and the teachers were out of sight. I stared at my hands. I made a ballerina out of ice. Like my Daddy did with his darkness once.
"Am I really a freak? Just because I'm different. I didn't ask for these powers"
"Has anyone asked Kiara why she kicked off?" Mummy asked. I made the ballerina disappear.
"I had just walked into the classroom when Kiara used her wind power and sent Mrs Robins through a window. I saw all that I needed to see"
"Guilty until proven innocent. I see. Very well, Is there any teachers that will teach my daughter?" I bet my Mummy is folding her arms. She does that when she is annoyed.
"That is also one of the reasons why you have been called in. No teachers are willing to work with Kiara as they deem her to be a threat now"
"So you are expelling Kiara?" My head shot up. I may hate school but I don't want to leave.
"I am afraid so. Her powers are something we can not cope with"
"You are the only school in this country that takes on multiple races with many powers and you can't cope with 1 five year old? Waste of time"
"We can cope but not when it endangers the lives of my staff"
"You work with kids that are far stronger and older than her and you can't handle that? Really questions your ability to run a school for those with supernatural gifts" Mummy replied.
"Kiara's gifts as you call them are not natural. It is quite clear that she is a mixture of two different races"
"So because she is a hybrid, Her gifts are potent and volatile due to the conflict of her DNA, You just going to give up on her when she is at the time of her life when she needs all the help she can get"
"I wouldn't say give up on her. More like, We are focusing our efforts on students we can help"
"I can't believe that you actually said that" Mummy sighed.
"Well, I did. Now could you and your daughter please leave the school?" The door opened and my Mummy walked out, Mr Flower following her.

"I can't stay here anymore can I?" I jumped off my seat.
"No sweetie. Let me ask you something, Why did you use your powers?" Mummy knelt down in front of me. Mr Flower huffed behind her.
"Mrs Robins was teaching us about the races. She said that Demons are the most dangerous of all races and I told her she was wrong she told me that as a human, I should sit down and not speak. I didn't listen because I ain't human. She carried on and she said that all Demons need to be kicked out of this land and made to leave her world. I told her she was stupid. She then got mad and used her Fairy power to make green ropes to make me sit down" I pointed to my skirt that had green stains. Mummy nodded as I carried on "She then walked up to me and asked why I supported the Demons and when I said that my Daddy was one. She laughed and called me scum so I blasted her out the window"
"Is that when Mr Flower came in?" Mummy look to her left.
"I don't know. After I blasted Mrs Robins, I was pulled out of the class and that's when he called you"
"Okay. We will deal with it when we get home" Mummy stood up and faced Mr Flower "Like I said guilty until proven innocent. Come on Kiara" I grabbed Mummy's hand and we walked out of the school.