Part 1

Alright so I lost my password to my last account it was _Angggg and this is my new account now but I feel terrible for not being able to post the ending to my Hiccup x-reader, if you want I can't of course write the ending on this account just comment letting me know🥰
But I had this idea for a Finn Wolfhard x-reader, so here it is Part uno!

Y/n pov 

Dorm room check in day..

Freshman year of high school, I would have never imagined myself  moving into my dorm room. This is the begging of my adulthood, even though I still feel like a dumb teenager, 18 and broke. I'm going to work on getting my bachelor's degree before I pick my career goal. I packed my last T-shirt and took one last look at my empty room. I'm feeling really anxious, but it's just first day jitters I guess. I went downstairs and my mom and my best friend were sitting drinking coffee,
"Y/n, you ready to go? We got a long drive ahead." My mom asks.
"Yeah mom I'm ready." I say.
"God I am going to miss you so much!" Janet says.
We had an emotional hug and she whispered in my ear,
"Don't date all the cute guys without my permission."
"Dont worry I'll try my best to inform you first." I laugh.
"Good, now let's go and get McDonald breakfast I'm starving." She laughs.
I packed my suitcase in the car and many boxes full of my stuff, then we get McDonalds of course. Then we drive two fun hours to my college, we blasted music and laughed so much. We arrived and parked in front my dorm building. There are so many dorm buildings and people moving in. I went inside and checked myself in and got a key, dorm 217. Janet and my mom helped me bring all my stuff in my room but my roommate wasn't there yet. We stood by the car and made sure we got everything. I felt tears come down my cheeks.

Damn I'm going to miss them...

"Well sweetie this is it." My mom has tears in her eyes too,
"Thank you for everything mom." I sniffle.
"Now it's up to you to complete your life journey, if only your father could be here now, he is looking down proud at you right now." She says.
"Aww mom, thank you. I'll come visit when I can. Take care of Janet too." I laugh.
My mom goes sits in the car for Janet and I to say goodbye. We look at each other than hug,
"Why can't you just go to the community college instead of online." I sigh.
"I wish I could come with you but you know my mom is getting sick, I need to be with her." She cries.
"I know but I'm going to miss you." I say.
"FaceTime and texting whenever we can." Janet says.
"Of course." I say letting go. She gets in the car and they drive off. I go back into my dorm and my roommate is there.

"Hey, your Y/n right?" She asks.

"Yeah your my roommate?" I ask.
"Yup, I'm Millie." She says giving me a hug.
"Nice to meet you." I say.
"Same to you. I hope we become great friends." She smiles.
We both chit chat as we unpack our things.

Hours later..

The room was perfect.
We have LED lights and cute bed sheets, it is amazing.
"Damn we did that!" Millie laughs.
"Im pretty proud of it." I giggle.

We lay down on our beds,

"This is going to sound weird but I feel like I've seen you before." I say.
"Yeah I'm pretty hard not to recognize, I'm on Stranger Things. The Netflix show." She says.
"Oh really, I've never seen it." I say.
"Really? That's kinda a relief to be honest." She sighs.
"Why?" I ask.
"You know fans, crazy." She laughs.
"I get it, well you dont have to worry about me." I smile.
"Great. You know your really pretty you would be a great model." She says
"Thanks I get that a lot but my dream failed to be a model or actor years ago." I sigh.
"Oh no why?" She asks.
"I never got any parts." I shrug.
"Do you have any audition videos?" She asks.
"Yeah I do on my laptop." I say.
"May I see?"
"Mmm I'll show you if you say your true opinion." I smile.
"Of course, I dont like saying it but I am a professional actress, I could even give you some tips." She smiles.

I pull out my Apple MacBook and show her the audition video I had for a music video.
It ended and she looks at me,
"Wow, you are amazing!" She yells.
"Dont lie!" I smile.
"Why would I lie, this is great, wow your talented Y/n, and beautiful."
"Thanks Millie I really appreciate it." I smile, it felt good finally being noticed

"Do you mind if I save this on my phone?" She asks.
"Um I guess not, just tell me who you show it to first." I say.
She connects her phone to my laptop and downloads it.
"I'm going to show my directors and see what they think." She says.
"Um okay." I say.
I put on Stranger Things on the TV and we watched it for hours, it's a good show.
"Hey Millie, what's your co stars real names?" I ask.
"Well Mike's name is Finn, Will's name is Noah, Max's name is Sadie, and-" she went on and on.
"Finns kinda cute." I giggle jokingly.
"You guys would be cute but he's different." She says sighs.
"How?" I ask.
"Its hard to explain." She says.

Its 12PM at this point and we fall asleep on our beds watching Stranger Things, but I can't happen to stop thinking about how cute Finn is...
His curly dark hair, and cute lips, but I know he wouldn't like someone like me, I'm just a freshman in college.
_______________________________________

Let me know what you think in the comments, the story is starting off slow.