Part 60

Finn's pov

I feel so misplaced in my own dorm room like I'm a jigsaw puzzle piece and I dont fit in with the others. Jack is supposed to be here to help me smile. He hates me now, and so does Y/n. But I can't stop thinking of how she held him. I know she loves him but why do I wish it was me who was hurt on the ground while she was holding me, taking care of me instead of Jack. Their must be so much shit going on online about us. Everyone knows we lied to eachother. Caleb, Gaten, Noah, and the whole world knows.

How did everything get so fucked up so fast?

I should see what all the drama YouTube channels are saying though, I dont want them to make some false assumptions.

I turned on my tv and went to YouTube,
I searched my first name and it immediately came up
"Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard dating!"

Shit this is not how it was supposed to be, I tuned up the volume and started to listen,

"Today at Jaden Smith's album release party there was a huge scene that revealed some secrets. It was supposed to be a normal fun party for the teenagers Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard and the other guests but the party dramatically changed when Sophia Lillis came into the picture. If you dont already know Sophia and Finn have dated before in the past and they lasted nearly eight months together but when they broke up it was a rumor she cheated on him. Then a video was released of Sophia trying to hook up with Jack Dylan Grazer a friend of Finn. For more informed on that click this link-"

God I hate how they use my past personal life for views.

"So Y/n L/n is an eighteen year old woman that is a rising star, she was in Jaden Smith's new music video Fallen. After they all watched it for the first time Sophia who in fact was not invited showed up and started a huge scene. Sophia exposed that Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard have in fact been dating! Yes guys I know this is crazy, but get ready it's about to get a whole lot insane-"

They showed pictures of Y/n and I at the beach, at the party, and her parts in the music video. So many good memories but they are shown as drama.

"It is still very difficult to understand the situation 100 percent but Sophia apparently missed her ex boyfriend then found out Y/n and Finn were together. So what did she do? Ruin their relationship by exposing the truth that they both have been lying to eachother for a while. Its unclear how long the couple has been together or how Sophia knew they were together since they were doing a very good job hiding it from the world. Finn didnt tell her about Sophia and she told Y/n that at the party. She bursted into tears, it's very sad seeing it honestly. Then Sophia exposed that in fact Y/n had seen her ex boyfriend and Jack came along with her. Ouch that's gotta hurt for Finn Wolfhard. His best friend took his girlfriend to see another man that she has history with. We can conclude that his name is Justin. And yet ladies and gentlemen Sophia still isnt done, she also told Y/n if she stayed with Finn she would expose a police report from her relationship with Justin. Wow Sophia I'm speechless that is literally awful. What happened to Y/n and her ex that Sophia knows? Will the couple break up or work through it? Do Jack and Y/n have a romantic relationship? Is Finn Wolfhard okay? Let me know what you guys think-"

I turned off the tv and cried a little. How could they know so much and yet still not understand we want our privacy? I took a shower and layed in bed. I stared at my ceiling and thought about how I use to look at this ceiling and stress about my feelings for Y/n.

There is one thing I dont understand why did she go? I know she isnt romantically involved with Jack unlike what the media thinks but why?

Then I heard a knock on my door,
It could be Jack or Y/n!
I popped up and opened the door,
Ugh you have got to be kidding me.

"Finnie!" Sophia smiled.
"You have some balls to come here." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey it's okay baby, I got rid of the problem." She pushed through me and went inside my dorm. Then she sat down at my desk.

As much as I wanted to yell and kick her out, what does she mean by what she said?

"What do you mean, problem?" I ask.
I closed the door then crossed my arms,
"Y/n silly, she was in the way." She giggled.
"Are you fucken serious?! I was happy." I yell.
"Happy pshhh, you were happy when you were with me. I will sleep with you and I know she hasent slept with you since her past is so, tragic. I would do anything for you." She got serious.
"I was never happy with you. You cheated on me for months, I knew and I did nothing! I don't care about sex you think that's all I want, I want to be happy and you ruined it!" I yelled.
"But we really enjoyed pleasing eachother. You weren't happy with me?" She seemed pissed off I could tell with the tone in her voice.
"No I was never happy I could care less about sex. You have no right to speak about Y/n's past." I yell.
"Oh so I made this huge effort to get rid of her for nothing!" She stood up and yelled at me.
"I guess so." I sigh.
"Come on Finnie let's try again, I'll take care of you." She started to cry.
"I will never be with you." I yell.
"Y/n isnt even that famous, I am! I'm better for you! What do you even see in her? She's just another girl, you dont love her, you've barely been together with her!" She was crying and yelling at the same time.

I've been telling her for almost a month. She doesnt listen, I need to tell her the hard way. This has been needing to happen a long time ago.

"Sophia I love her! That might be so hard for you to believe but it's TRUE, I love her! She's amazing, she cares about me, she is so smart and gorgeous and she would never do anything on purpose to hurt me, unlike you!" I yell.
"Huh wow." She sighed and came closer to me but I backed up,
"Me and her must be exactly the same then because you know she hurt you. You think she's so perfect when she lied to you! Ugh you dont love her your just depending on her." She yelled.

I lied too,
She used my lie and blackmailed me.

"I love Y/n L/n! I love Y/n L/n! I love Y/n L/n! Get it through your head!" I yell.

She cried a little again, I honestly dont care if she's crying the only girl I care about is Y/n. Sophia sighed and wiped her tears,
"You know what, when she breaks your heart even more come talk to me. I know a part of you deep down knows you cant be with her anymore." Sophia sighs.

I opened the door not saying a word,
She sighed and walked out then I slammed the door.

Sophia's pov

I tried, god I hate that bitch. I dont even understand how she could take away my Finnie from me. I always get what I want. But this time might be different, that's hard for me to admit.
_________________________________________

Love yall♡♡ make sure to share the story and comment