Part 90

Finn's pov

I got back to my house and of course my mom was still awake waiting for me,
"So what did the test say?" She asks as soon as she sees me.
"Negative, like I said." I sighed in frustration.
"Good, your both still too young for children." She says.
"Mom I hope you know I love Y/n with all my heart and she's not just another girlfriend. I'm going to make her my wife one day and have a family with her." I say.
My mom's face looked shocked.
"Wow-" she says.
"What?" I ask.
"Im just really happy for you, and im proud of you for being so successful. You don't even need us, without you we'd never own these houses or have much money." She says.
"Well ur my family, I'll support us always the best I can. But thanks for listening, dad doesn't even let me speak." I say.
"If I know your father well enough he's on the stairs listening to the conversation." She winks.
I curiously walked over to the stairs and saw him, he heared everything I said.
"She can come back, I didnt realize how much you both loved eachother. I thought she was just a side girl passing. But im sorry." He says.
"Its okay dad, but its late I need to sleep. I have to film tomorrow." I say.
"Goodnight son." My parents say.
"Goodnight." I say.

I went to bed and then the thought hit me, ugh Noah likes Y/n. The next morning I got up and went to the set. I got ready in my private bus then walked to set. I saw Y/n in her filming area for the kiss scene. My scene was not ready yet so I decided to go watch her. In there was also Caleb, Gaten, and Sadie.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey." They smile.
"Where's Y/n?" I ask.
"She's practicing lines with Noah." Sadie says.

I rolled my eyes.
"Where?" I ask.
"There." Caleb pointed and I saw her and Noah with the bikes talking.
Then they went to film it,
They did the lines and dropped there bikes a couple of times then they needed to do the kissing scene.
"Action!"
They dropped the bikes and hugged,
Its just a peck at first, I read Y/n's script.
I saw Noah peep a quick second at me before they kissed, he wanted to make sure I was looking then he pulled her by the waist closer to him and kissed her with tounge. He was kissing her so aggressive her back was curved back because he was leaning her back to kiss her hard. I felt anger throughout my whole body, what the fuck! Matt had them cut.

"Woah woah woah, Noah wayyy too aggressive, remember no tongue." Shawn says.
"Sorry I must have forgotten." Noah says.
Y/n looked so shocked, she saw me and kinda smiled. I shook my head and gestured at Noah trying to tell her something is up with him. She nodded her head like she understood what I was saying. Then they did the scene again.
And Noah kissed her again aggressive but without tongue. It makes me so mad that they're tounges were touching and he did it on purpose! He was so shy yesterday, what changed? He's trying to make me jealous and he has an excuse to kiss her so he takes the opportunity to use it. Fucken asshole.

Y/n's pov

I saw how mad Finn was, but Noah couldn't get the kiss right. We did the scene about six times. Then seventh time we finally just had a long peck, then a small makeout after. It was finally perfect. Then Ross came up to us.
"Guys whats going on, how come we are not getting these kiss scene's done faster?" He asks.
I look at Noah and he looked at me,
"I think im just not used to kissing Y/n yet." Noah says.
"But didn't you guys date?" He asks.
"Well it wasn't for that long, and we barely kissed then." I say.
"Okay how about we try to do the kissing scene you auditioned with Y/n?" He asks.
"Sure, yeah." I say.
"Its just practice." He says.
Noah looked happy to do this im not sure why though. Everyone was still watching as we did the scene.

Noah sat down on the ground,
and says the first line,

"Alex just leave me alone right now, you wouldn't understand!" Noah yells.
I bend down and look at Noah,
"Let me help you, help me understand so I can help you." I say sadly.
"If I tell you what I've been though you'll think I'm a freak." He says.
"Will, I am here for you, I care about you a lot. I would never think about you like that, nothing can change how I feel." I say grabbing his face wiping his tear.
I help noah up and he hugs me.
Then the kiss,

Noah grabbed my waist hard and pulled me against him then we kissed so aggressive again, it was like he was doing it on purpose.

Wait is he trying to make Finn jealous, fuck.

We pulled away and Ross started talking,
"See the script says a soft kiss but Noah you keep doing it so aggressive." I heared what he was saying but I saw Finn walking over to us angerly.
"Finn wait don't-" I say going in front of him,
"Noah what the fuck are you doing!" He says trying to get past me but I kept blocking him from getting to Noah,
"Do you think im stupid?! I know what your trying to do!" Finn yelled.
"I dont know what ur talking about." Noah says.
"Guys whats going on?" Matt asks coming over to us,
"I had Y/n and Noah practice kissing and Finn came over here yelling at Noah." Ross says.
"Finn we know Y/n's your girlfriend but its just acting." Matt says.
"No its not! He likes her! Thats why he keeps kissing her aggregate instead of how the script says because he's trying to make me jealous!" Finn says.
"Noah, is that why we can't get the kiss scene's right?" Ross asks.
We all looked at Noah,
"Okay yes its true, I have feelings for Y/n." Noah confesses.

There was a gasp with everyone around us,
"What?" I ask shocked.
"I fucken knew it!" Finn yells.
"Noah you can't be taking all of our filming time to make Finn jealous. You guys need to fix this on your own so we can work productively and like professionals. Tomorrow this better be resolved. We aren't children making a show." Matt says.

Shit, they got mad at us.
The directors left and gave us a five minute break.
"Noah, its true?" I ask.
"Yes, im sorry." He says.
"Sorry doesn't fix shit your kissing my girlfriend wrong for the scenes trying to piss me off!" Finn pushed Noah.
"Finn don't hurt him!" I say standing in front of him,
"Ugh you deserve to get punched, your lucky were on set." Finn rolls his eyes.
"The directors are already mad at us can we just calm down and handle this after filming." I say.
They didn't answer instead they gave eachother death looks,
"Im going on my break." Noah says.
"Great, see you later dick head." Finn says while Noah walked away annoyed.

Finn and I sat down in the breakroom,
"I had a feeling he had feelings for me." I say.
"Hey im sorry for letting my anger get ahead of me, im just so protective of you, and I love you. I don't want to lose you, your mine forever." He kisses my hand.
"Its okay Finn, I understand." I say.
I kissed his cheek.
_________________________________________

Love is love