Part 86

Finn's pov

Y/n was resting on my shoulder as we sat up talking,
"So I was thinking I could buy Noah a watch." She says.
"What?" I ask shocked.
"Well he got me a really expensive necklace I think I should give him something back." She says.
"Tomorrow after filming I guess we could go to the jewelry store." I smile.

As much as I hate the idea, they're friends and I can't control who she is and isn't friends with. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I was so controlling over her like that? I cant force her, plus I know she cares about him, and he cares about her. I just get mad thinking how much he hurt her, but she is strong. I admire her for that.

"Really? Thank you." She kisses my cheek.
"Anything for you." I kiss her lips.
She giggles then hugs me.
I hug back,
"So you and Noah are getting closer?" I ask.
"Yeah I guess so, why?" She asks.
"Just asking." I say.
"Finn, are you jealous?" She asks.
"What? Ugh yeah I am kinda." I sigh.
"Dont be, I love you, your the only man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, Noah is a good friend but more of a co star." She says holding my hand.
"Ur right I don't know why im overreacting." I chuckle.
"Its okay its a human thing." She smiles.
"Okay well its ten pm time for the pill." I say getting up grabbing the pills from my  drawer. I opened the bottle then saw the bottle was almost empty, I wont tell her yet though its fine. She took the pill then we went downstairs to eat a late night snack together.

We were eating mini muffins and Nick came downstairs,
"Hey guys." He says.
"Hey." Y/n and I say.
"Oou mini muffins slide one." He smiles.
I threw him one and he caught it with his mouth, Y/n laughed.
"So I heared you both are getting the house to yourselves in a week." He says.
"Yeah I guess so." Y/n says.
"Well lame ass, dad just told me that he wants me to stay and watch you two." He sighs.
"What!" Finn says.
"Yeah I know, I wanted to go home." Nick rolls his eyes.
"Well why does he want you here with us anyways?" I ask madly.
"Not to make it awkward but I guess he found a box of condoms in your room Finn." Nick says.
"Shit." I sigh.
"Finn its okay I mean nothing is wrong with Nick stay here with us." Y/n rubbed my arm.
"But I wanted us to have alone time, and to you know." I sigh.
"Yeah I know you did, we can figure something out." She kisses my cheek.
"Trust me you guys can do the nasty all you want in a week ill leave just let me know when." Nick laughs.
I laughed and so did Y/n,
"Ill talk to dad maybe he'll change his mind." I say.
"I dont think so man he's pretty pissed that you two have been sleeping together." Nick says.
"I mean we're being safe." Y/n says.
"Dont worry about it ill talk to him tomorrow morning and see what happens." I say.
"Sounds like a plan." Nick says.
"Its late and we need to film tomorrow, let's sleep." Y/n says.

We all went to sleep and the next morning Y/n and I finished getting ready, Y/n waited by the door while I went to talk to my dad. He was in the kitchen drinking coffee then he saw me and looked mad.

"Hey dad, I need to talk to you." I say.
"Yes?" He asks.
"I know you found the condoms in my bag." I say.
"So your having sex?" He asks.
"Yes, but we're being safe and-"
"Mary, your son is having sex with his girlfriend that is living in our house." He cuts me off and my mom came out the pantry room.
"W-What? You are?" She asks.
"We're being safe." I sigh.
"Well honey if they're being safe-"
"No I want her out, she can not stay here." My dad cuts my mom off.
"Are you fucken serious?" I ask mad.
"Wait Eric dont go straight to a harsh decision." My mom says.
"Finn do you realize you could get her pregnant!" He yells.
"Yes I know that thats why we're being safe." I say.
"She's out." He says.
"Eric no she has no where else to go!" My mom yells.
"I dont care, she can figure it out." He says.
"Are you crazy?!" I yell.
"Out." He says.
"Ugh, im leaving with her too then." I say.
"No ur not." He says.
"Eric can we just discuss this please, they have to go film right now." My mom says.
"Fine, but she needs to find a place to stay tonight, cause I know damn well she is not staying here as long as I am here." He says.
I rolled my eyes then went back to Y/n.

Y/n's pov

I heared nearly everything, God I cant believe this shit. I felt a pit feelings in my stomach like I was going to burst out crying and scream. Finn came to me quickly and wrapped his arm around me walking out the house,
"Shouldn't I get my bag?" I ask with a knot in my throat.
"Listen to me, he will not break us apart I won't let that happen, but tonight-" Finn stop walking and held my shoulders.
"Ill stay with Millie or Sadie." I cut him off.
"Everything is going to be okay." Finn hugs me tight and I shoved my face in his chest. I cried a little bit then we had to go to film. During the car ride I couldn't stop thinking about what his dad said. Does he think im pregnant?

"Finn?" I ask.
"Yeah my love?" He asks.
"Maybe I should take a pregnancy test." I say.
"Why would you do that if your not have pregnancy signs?" Finn asks shocked.
"I dont know I have a feeling ur dad thinks I'm pregnant." I sigh.
"Ur not." Finn kisses my cheek.
"Yeah." I smile.

We go to the studio and I got ready in my bus, I was pretty quiet, obviously I have a lot on my mind. I need to ask Millie to spend the night. I think Sadie and Millie stay together in a house. I went to the filming area, today Alex and Will's relationship gets closer. I sat down on my chair with a straight face. El and Max didn't have any scenes with Alex till later today so I was by myself. Noah sat down next to me,

"Why arnt you smiling?" He asks.
"What?" I turn to face him.
"Everytime I see you, your smiling, whats wrong?" He asks.
"Well, Finn's dad kicked me out tonight because of something he found in Finn's room that was both of our faults." I say.
"Oh im sorry Y/n, you don't deserve that." Noah put his hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks Noah, I just cant stop thinking about it." I sigh.
"I know I know, come here." Noah stood up and hugged me while I was sitting, I hugged back and started to tear up.
"You are very pretty, Finn loves you he will figure something out." Noah says whipping my tear.
I smiled,
"There's that smile, come on lets practice some lines." He says rubbing my back.
I nodded my head, maybe it'll cheer me up forgetting about everything in my life and being Alex.
_________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys I have finals this week and I've been busy on the weekends.