Part 73

Y/n pov

The rest of the party was so fun, I had an amazing time with Finn and my friends. The party ended and Jack, Finn, and I were going to ride back to the campus in Finn's car. Finn had his arm wrapped around me holding me tight. We were close to his car,
"Hey Finn." Someone says.
We all turn around and its Wyatt.
I looked at Finn he seemed upset that Wyatt was talking to us,
"Can we talk privately?" Wyatt asks.
"Sure." Finn sighs.

Finn let me go,
"Here's my keys wait in the car, ill be their soon gorgeous." He says handing me the car keys.
"Okay hurry back." I say.
I watched Finn walk away with Wyatt,
Jack and I went into the car then played some music while we waited.

Finn's pov

What the fuck does Wyatt want to talk about? I could care less about him.

"So how are you?" Wyatt asks.
"Just get to the point, what do you want?" I ask.
"I wanted to tell you im sorry." He says.
"Dont you think its a little too late for that?" I ask.
"I know but I'm having regrets." Wyatt says.
"Dont regret it you did what you did it is what it is." I sigh.
"Well im sorry man I just wanted to make sure you knew that." Wyatt says.
"I know what ur doing." I scoffed.
"What?" He asks.
"I saw the way you were dancing with Y/n." I say.
"Uh what about it?" He asks.
"Your trying to take her from me, and your apology is just a way to hangout with me more to get to her." I say.
"Woah Finn I wouldn't do that." Wyatt says.
"Even before we broke up you would talk to her whenever you had a chance." I say angry.
"I didn't know you two were together." He says defending himself.
"But after the whole world thinks we broke up you make your move and talk to her more!" I screeched.
"Finn I felt bad for talking to her so much when you both were secretly dating so I apologized to her and now im apologizing to you." Wyatt says.
"I don't believe a word you say anymore you showed me how fake you can be so I can't ever trust you again." I roll my eyes.
"I respect that but im trying to tell you im not trying to get at Y/n." Wyatt says.
"Your lying to me again, you've been trying little by little." I say.
I squeezed my fist trying to hold back to punching him,
He looked down and saw my fist,
"Go ahead hit me again, you'll just look bad again like last year." He says.
I stopped squeezing my fist and rolled my eyes,
"Your lucky I dont want to hurt Y/n or I would tell everyone what you did to Jack after Jaden's party." He says.
"How the fuck do you know about that?" I ask.
"I spent the night their after what happened, I saw everything from the window." He says.
"Mind your own business Wyatt." I say.
"Whatever Finn." Wyatt sighs.

I walked off angry then got into the drivers seat,
"Woah are you okay?" Y/n asks.
"Hey listen, theirs something I need to tell you." I grabbed both Y/n hands again,
"I already know." She says.
"Really? You know what im going to say?" I ask.
"Wyatt told me what happened in the past." She says.

He told her! Why would he do that for? He's trying to take her from me.

"You've been talking to him?" I ask.
"Kinda, were friends." She says.
"Y/n I don't want you near him anymore." I say.
"What why?" She asks.
"I think hes trying to take you from me, and I never want to lose you again." I say.
"Finn I dont want to lose you again either but how do you know hes trying to take me from you?" She asks.
"In the past he dated Sophia after we broke up then since he found out about us I feel like he's been trying to take you." I sigh.
"Not to interfere but don't you think your just a little paranoid Finn." Jack says.
"Maybe but I have a right to be because of what he did in the past." I say.
"I understand, but I dont think he is." Y/n says.
"Okay im sorry if I'm being a little over dramatic about the whole thing but thats just how I feel." I say.
Y/n kissed my cheek,
"Like I'd ever leave you." She smiles.
"I know you'd never hurt me again." I hugged her.
"Barf." Jack giggles.
"Come on lets go home." Y/n laughs.
"Yess finally, we can sleep in my dorm just like before." I smile.
"Yes my bed." Jack laughs.
"I missed being at your dorm all day." Y/n says.
"I did too." I smile and start to car.

As I got out the parking lot I grabbed Y/n's hand and rubbed her hand with my thumb like I used to do when she would sit next to me in my car.

She smiled and the rest of the ride their we listened to music. When I parked in the campuses parking garage I looked at Y/n asleep still holding my hand.

"Is she asleep?" Jack asks.
"Yup." I slightly giggle.
"She always falls asleep in the car." Jack laughs.
"Shh dont wake her, ill carry her." I giggle.
"Okay." Jack whispers.

I got out the car then opened the door and untied her seat belt, then I picked her up like a little baby. She's so warm and sweet, her beauty always comes out the most when she's not trying to be. The girl of my dreams.

Jack and I walked to our dorm, finally more people in here besides me. I placed Y/n softy on my bed and gave her a kiss on her forhead.

"She's still wearing her makeup." Jack says.
"Ill take it off, she left makeup wipes here once and she never got them back." I got up and grabbed the wipes from my desk.

Jack's pov

I watched Finn clean Y/n's makeup off her face, him taking care of her so much. I'm happy now they are back together, they belong together. The only thing im worried about is, if Y/n has a nightmare tonight. Deep down I think they are about Finn, but im not sure if things will change in her sleep. I should tell Finn to be aware just in case.

Finn got all her makeup off and kissed her cheek again,
"Hey Finn, you should know-"
Finn looked at me listening to me closely,
"She might still have nightmares, im not sure if they'll go away because you both talked but im just letting you know." I say.
Finn sighed,
"I feel like its my fault." He started to play with her hair gently.
"Its not your fault, come on don't say that." I say.
"It is, she wouldn't be going through this if it wasn't for me." He says.
I felt speechless it is because of him those dreams are happening but I dont know how to cheer him up this time.
"All I care about is helping her through anything now, I will fix this." Finn says.
"I care about helping her too." I say.
"We will help her together, but I've never seen her wake up from her nightmares, can you tell me about it?" He asks.

How do I say it without making it sound awful? There's not a way not to.

"I don't know how to tell you without making it sound like hell." I sigh.
Finn sat down next to Y/n,
"Just give it to me I need to know." Finn says covering Y/n with a blanket.
"She screams, so loudly. I would have to shake her awake fast. Then when she wakes up she pops up and coughs like she has water in her lungs, her whole body shakes crazy, then she says she's okay but really I can tell she was hurt she didn't have you there." I say.
Finn looked speechless.
He looked at her and back at me
"All that has been happening to her for a month?" He asks.
"Yes, it makes me feel like she's lost in her mind." I sigh.
_________________________________________

Guys I am back to posting daily ahhh I hope you all are doing great!!!