Part 36

Y/n pov

I sat across from Finn,

"We need to talk." I say.
"No yelling." Finn says.
"Pinkie promise?" I ask.

We interlocked pinkies then he started to hold hands with me. I pull my hand back slowly, then he started to talk.

"From the second I started catching feelings I just wanted you all to myself." He says.
He started to shake one of his legs, hes as nervous as I am too.

"I really like you Finn, before we do anything else let's figure everything out." I say.

He nodded and I started to talk first,

"When I first met you, you said you never wanted to love again." I say.
He sighed and bit his lip,
"She hurt me more than anyone ever has, I was scared of love. I still am, but I cant stop having feelings for you." Finn says.
"Do you want to try it again?" I ask.
"Yeah I do, with you." He nodded.
"Are you sure, we can wait more." I say.
"I would risk everything for you to be mine Y/n, I cant stay away." He blushes.

I smiled, he is really willing to be with me even after his last experience.

"But you've been through worse than me, are you sure you want to be with me?" He asks.
I nodded my head,
"Yes."

"Do you think you could tell me more about your past?" He asks shyly.
"Um yeah, of course, you need to know everything eventually." I say.

He leaned in closer, he started to listen to me even more,

"The guy that tried to make me sleep with him, his name is Justin. I thought I loved him, but I was wrong. I've never been in love, he just had a good personality. I thought he loved me, hes why I started using drugs. Then he took me to his house to try to sleep with me." I sigh.

Finn grabbed my knee and rubbed it,
I felt so comfortable telling him this,

"I faught him and got out. That day we went to my mom's house I didnt tell her about what happened with Noah because I hurt myself, after Justin." I say.
"Really, you did?" He asks sadly.
"I did, I didnt want her or Janet to worry about me all over again." I say.
"I hurt myself too." Finn says.
"You did?" I ask.
"Yeah, she left permanent scars on me now." Finn says.
"Can I see?" I ask shy.

He took his hand off my knee and rolled up his shit, the cuts were on his side. How have I never noticed them. Not many though, I thought it would have been worse.

"Can I see yours?" Finn asks.
I nodded my head and started to lift up my sweatpants.

"I used to do it on my inner thighs so my mom wouldn't see." I say.
He looked at them and I pulled them back down.
"I just don't want to hurt you, like everyone else has." Finn says.
"I dont want to hurt you either." I say.

He held my hand and I didnt even cry, hes the first person besides Janet that I've shown this to.

"Why did you kiss me, when the car crashed?" Finn asks.
"I was really impatient that day, Jack told me you liked me, and I thought you were going to tell me, but I kissed you because I couldn't hold it anymore." I say.
"Fucken Jack." Finn smiles.
I giggle,
"I was impatient too, I kept trying to get an answer out of you." Finn says.
"Its okay." I say.

He started to play with my hand,
"I'm sorry about that night with Noah, I just want to protect you from people that have hurt you." Finn says.
"I'm sorry too." I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"I broke our promise." I say.
"I broke mine too." He says.
"We both got high." I say.

We sighed,
"I'm not going to do it again." I say.
"I'm not either." He says.
"But Noah needed help, hes my friend, I know you dont like him but I have to film with him." I say.
"I know, I trust you." He says.

He stops playing with my hand,
"From now on, no more yelling." He says.
"Never again." I say.
"Good, so are we- together?" He asks.
"I think we should keep it from the others first." I say.
"I agree, let's take it slow." He says.

Then I wanted to tell Finn how I truly felt,

"I've been lovely for years, I was hurt and afraid of everything after Justin, but all along I have been waiting for someone special. I tried to be with Noah but it didnt feel right. Now I understand, all this time-"

I stood up and Finn looked up at me,

"I've been lonely- Lonely for you only."

As soon as I finished my sentence he stood up and gave me a hug.

"I am falling for you." He says.
I smile and shove my face more into his chest, he is so warm I wish I could stay like this forever.

Finns pov

I've hugged Y/n countless times, but this hug is like a new beginning to our relationship, we've made so many memories together, and now I cant wait for the many more to come.

I just wanted to kiss her again and hold her close to me. I want to keep her safe in my arms.

I let go and she looks up at me, then before I got a chance to kiss her first she got on her toes and kissed me.

It was pretty tense at first then we slowly fell into the kiss, I grabbed her cheek and she put her hand over mine.

I cant believe I'm kissing Y/n!

She pulled away,
"I should shower." She says.
"Oh okay, I'll wait for you." I say.

As soon as she went into her bathroom I missed her lips already.

Then I texted Jack,

*text messages*

Me:
We talked :)
Jack:
Yessss!
Me:
Were going to take it slow, so dont tell anyone, it's a secret for now
Jack:
Your secret is safe with me always!
Me:
Thanks for helping with us Jack
Jack:
Of course: )

*end of messages*

I sat back down at Y/ns desk,
Then I saw a paper sticking out her notebook,
I don't know why I had a feeling to look at it so that's what I did.

"You've been here before, surrounded in the cold,You take me to places I've never known, And you push me to places I'll never go-
I would die for you-
Tell me the truth
Am I all that you would need?
If we're keeping it a hundred, you're all that I need for me, From the jump until forever from now, I would ride for you." I read the rest in my head, is this about that night we had that bad argument.

It kinda made me feel special knowing she cares about me. The song is kinda sad but it has so much meaning behind each line.

"Hey, oh your reading that." Y/n says coming out the bathroom,
Her hair was wet and her skin was dripping water around her towel.

"Yeah, is it about that night?" I ask.
"It is, I just needed to write my feelings." She sighs.
"I like it, you have talent." I say.
"Sorry, I should have wrote about that night." She sighs.
"No its okay, you let out your feelings and wrote a good song out of it." I say standing up.
"Thanks, I'm going to change now." She says grabbing clothes and going back to the bathroom.

I put the poem back into her notebook and sat down on her bed patiently.

Y/n pov

I forgot to grab shorts, but I grabbed a really baggy shirt so it'll be okay I hope,

I put the shirt on and you could still see my panties a little bit, hmm maybe I can mess with him a little bit.

I put on mango chapstick,
Hopefully we kiss a little more I want to.

I walk back out to Finn,
He immediately looked at me and I shyly stood there.

"I forgot to grabbed shorts." I say.
"Oh-"
"I hope you dont mind, I feel more comfortable sleeping like this." I say.
"I don't mind." He smiles.
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I read them all.