Part 43

Y/n pov

"Yeah that's Finn." I smile.
Finn came up to me,
"Sorry I'm late." He says, then he gave me a hug.
"Its so nice to meet you im a fan." Jaden shakes his hand.
"You too." Finn says.
They had a little chat,
"Well I'll see you after our break Y/n, I'm going to get food." Jaden says.
"Wait Y/n do you want food?" Finn asks.
"Um sure, I could eat." I say.
"I'll go with Jaden, I'll be back." He says.

Ugh I wish Finn could give me a kiss goodbye,
"Ima going to go with them too." Jack says.
"Okay bye guys." I say.

They left and texted Sophia, she told me we cound hangout during our break times. So I texted her,

*text messages*

Me:
Hey Sophia, are you on your break?
Sophia:
Yes I just got off, are you?
Me:
Yeah, want to meet up?
Sophia:
Yess! Come to the break room
Me:
Okay I'll see you soon
Sophia:
See ya, cant wait to talk!

*end of messages*

I looked around and started to look for this break room, I found it and she was there, others were their too.

"Heyy!" She gave me a hug,
"Hey!" I say.
"So what's new?" She asks.
"Nothing really, you?" I ask.
"Well still no progress on my ex and I getting back together." Sophia sighs.

Shes so hung over about her ex, but Jack likes her. Maybe that's why he didnt tell me, because hes upset she likes someone else.

"Have you talked to him at all? I ask.
"Everytime I try he gets mad and pushes me away." She rolls her eyes.
"Maybe he has someone else in mind." I say trying to get her mind off her ex.
"Shit, that might be it. Hes so good at hiding things." She sighs.
"You should focus your time on someone else." I suggest.
"Maybe your right." She says.

Then I got a text from Finn,
But in my contacts his name is mi vida

The notification came up on my phone,
I immediately grabbed it so she wouldn't see but I think she saw it,

The message said,
"I'm back gorgeous where are you?"

"Who is it?" She asks.
"Oh its Finn, he brought me food." I say.
"Finn?" She looked confused.
"Yeah, I'm going to go eat with them, I'll see you tomorrow though." I say getting up fast trying to leave.

I hope she didnt see that it was from mi vida, she would know that its Finn.

I left and met with Finn and Jack,
"Wheres Jaden?" I ask.
"He left to go eat." Jack says.
"Oh okay." I say.
"Here my angel." Finn says handing me the bag of food from Taco Bell,
"Shh you cant call me that around here." I whispered.
"Nobody can hear." He whispers.
I giggled and we went back to the break room, it's weird I thought Sophia would still be in there but she wasn't.

We sat down and started to eat,
"So hows the filming going?" Finn asks.
"Very sexual." I giggle.
"I've never had to do scenes like Y/n before, shes a natural though." Jack says.
"Sexual scenes, like what?" Finn started to act a little over protective,
"Its okay Finn, I'm just doing my part." I rub his shoulder.
"I know, are you comfortable doing these scenes though?" He asks.
"Not really." I sigh.
"I dont think anyone is really comfortable shooting it but it's her job." Jack says.
"After all this shooting, I'll take you out." Finn says.
"We cant go out in public yet." I say.
"Then we'll go out at night one day, when rarely anyone is out." Finn says.
"Its still risky." I say.
"Come on, please?" Finn begs.
"Ugh fine." I laugh.

We finished eating and Jack left to go talk to Jaden, Finn and I got up and threw our trash away in the back corner, there was a janitor closet right by it,

"I just want to kiss you already, I cant hold it anymore." Finn sighs.
"Me either, it's so hard pretending we are just friends." I say.
"Let's have a little fun." Finn says.
"I should get back to the set Finn." I giggle.
He pulled out his phone and checked the time, "You have 10 minutes left." He says

"Really? I thought I had less, let's go into the closet." I say.
Finn turned around and saw the closet,
"In movies there usually locked." Finn says trying to open the door,
It was unlocked,
"This isnt a movie." I laughed.
"Come on." He laughs too and grabs my hand and we go into the closet.

Then he sat me down onto a wooden desk table,
"You look so beautiful." He says.
Then he put his hands around my waist and got closer to my face, I felt his warm breath on my lips. I have never wanted a kiss from him so badly in my life.

His lips touched mine and it got so intense

Sophia's pov

I went back to the breakroom after I got my bag of food from my assistant, I saw Y/n but she was with Finn and Jack eating. I didnt want to interrupt. I didnt know she was such good friends with Finn. Maybe I could use her to get closer to Finn! I want to go up to him and try to talk to him. But I dont want to start a huge scene, things get ugly when Finn and I talk. So I sat down and just ate by myself. After I finished I saw they were all gone. I went to throw away my food and I heard something.

I looked over to the side and the janitors closet was cracked open slightly,
I started to listen and I heard two people making out, I had a werid feeling that I should listen, then I heard Y/n's voice.

What the fuck, I thought she liked Justin her ex, what is she doing. I peeked through the crack.

SHES KISSING MY FINN!

I see him start to kiss her neck and she was lightly moaning. What the fuck!!!

That bitch has been lying to me. On her phone the message said it was from Mi Vida, that's what I at least thought I saw. Then she said that it was from Finn. Finn is mi vida! What a fucken bitch. She will pay for getting in the way of what I want.
Wait a second, she must not know Finn is my ex. He hasn't told her that yet. I can take advantage of this.

Y/n pov

I started to kiss Finns neck too, he is so warm. I can feel his heartbeat get faster everytime I kiss him.

"Finn." I moan.
"Are you okay with this, we've never kissed so intense before." He says.

I smile, hes so cute. Hes making sure I'm comfortable with what were doing.

"Yes Finn, its okay." I smiled.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Yess." I giggle.
"Okay then." Finn smashes his lips against mine again,
I dont know why I got a strange feeling of someone watching us, I looked at the door.

"Finn the door is cracked." I say.
He looks at the door and peck through it,
"No ones there." He says.
"Oh." I say.
Then I look at the time on my phone,
"I need to get back now were about to film again." I say.
"Aww, can we continue this again tonight maybe?" Finn put his hand on my hand that was on my knee,
"Of course we can." I smile.
Finn grabs my wait and puts me off the table. We casually walk out like nothing happen and he walks me back to set.

"Hey Y/n, ready for the last modeling scenes?" The director says.
"Of course." I say.
"Great, let the makeup artists fix your hair and makeup fast." He says.

Finn and Jack sit down by the director and the woman came by and fixed me up, ready to film.
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I want to know your thoughts.