Part 67

Finn's pov

Time goes by so fucken slow when she's not around. I need to apologize to Jack but I know he's upset at me. That night I lost everything, then I fucked everything else up with Y/n after what I said to her. I've been up really late thinking about it each night like how I used to be up late thinking about Sophia after what happened. Eventually I just hated her, but I could never hate Y/n, I love her so fucken much. I just need to clear my head.

I went outside then stood outside the building. I took deep breaths then looked on my phone because my phone got a notification,

*text messages*

Caleb:
Hey Finn I hope your doing well
I'm hosting a Halloween party tomorrow night, we all are going as vampires, your free to come if you want
Me:
Hey thanks ill think about it
Caleb:
Everyone is going
Including Y/n if your wondering

Y/n is going? Well that's good I hope she's doing okay after the bad thing I said to her. Maybe I should go and talk to her but I'm still so scattered everywhere. I don't know what I want. I sighed and texted back still unsure.

Me:
Thanks for telling me, I'll see
Caleb:
Okay hope you can make it
How are you? Be honest
Me:
Well I'm pretty fucked up at the moment
Caleb:
Y/n seems the same way, she rarely smiles now

I thought about her beautiful smile, her lips are so lucky to have such a gorgeous face. Not seeing that everyday makes me sad, and I made her this way.

Me:
Oh, if I don't go tomorrow can you make sure she has a good time with everyone?
Caleb:
Of course, I hope you can make it
See you later
Me:
See ya

*end of messages*

When I put my phone back in my pocket I saw her, Y/n out right now? Its almost midnight what is she doing by herself! She could get hurt or someone can hurt her! No one else is with her. The way she walks seems different, less confident. Her head down barely watching were she is walking. Hoodie covering her face and jeans. I put my hoodie over my face so she wouldn't see me. After she got a good distance away from me I started to follow her. Where is she going?

I followed her to a gas station, she went inside then I snuck in too hiding in the back. I looked at her from the side of the isle. She's buying sleeping pills? Why does she need those for?

Y/n pov

All these brands ive tried they didn't work. I looked through them more and found one brand I haven't tried. I grabbed them and paid with my card. I started to walk back the campus when I got their I saw what looked like Finn going into the dorm building he lives in. I sighed and left, even if it is him he doesn't want a lier like me anymore. I got to the dorm and it seemed like they all just got back.

"Y/n there you are we thought you left back to your dorm." Sadie says.
"Hey guys sorry I had a bad dream so I went to the gastation for pills." I say.
"More pills? I just got you a new bottle a week ago are those not working?" Jack asks.
"They didn't do anything Jack." I say.
"Hmm okay what brand did you get?" He asks.
"Here." I give him the bottle and he started to read the label.
"No one recognized you?" Millie asks.
"I dont think so." I say.
"Good well look we got all the costumes." Ssdie says.

I looked at the table full of bags,
"Great! I'll try it on tomorrow." I say.
Then Millie's phone started ringing.
Everytime her phone starts ringing she immediately answers she never looks at who's calling.

"Hello?" She answers.

Finn's pov

*phone call*

"Why is Y/n going to the gastation at midnight alone? She could have gotten hurt!" I yell.
"Woah calm down let me go to another room." She says.

I heared other voices talking in the background then I quickly heard hers,

"Mil is everything okay?" Y/n asks.
"Everything's fine its my agent ill be right back." Millie says.

I heard a door close then she spoke,
"Okay I'm alone, how do you know she left?" She asks.
"I saw her leave, then I followed her to make sure she was safe." I sigh.
"I wasn't here when she left none of us were." She says
"Millie you promised me to take care of her for me, why are you leaving her alone?" I ask.
"She was tired we went to get costumes for tomorrow. Y/n said she was going to sleep not go out." Millie sighs.
"For costumes! You left her alone for costumes?!" I yell.
"You know what Finn I dont even know why im filling you in daily on how she's doing! You obviously are just obsessed about everything she does!" She yells.
"Because I love her is something wrong with that! If I was taking care of her I wouldn't be leaving her for something so irrelevant!" I yell.
"Well at least I'm not the one giving her nightmares!" She yells.

Nightmares? Is that why she was buying sleeping pills.

"W-What?" I ask.
"Shit, you weren't supposed to know." She says.
"Nightmares? Is that why I saw her buying sleeping pills?" I ask.
"Yes." She sighs.
"How long has she been having nightmares?" I ask.
"From what I know since the last you two spoke." She sighs.
"Fuck." I sighed and put my head down.

I felt tears coming down my cheeks,
"Why haven't you told me about this?" I ask.
"Obviously its not my place to tell you." She says.
"How bad is it?" I ask.
"I'm going to tell you the truth. Its really really bad. I've been trying to convince her to see a doctor." she sighs.
"God, W-What happens?" I ask.
"She has never told me the dream but she screams in her sleep and doesn't stop till someone wakes her up." She says.
"Does she yell loud?" I ask.
"Yeah, its kinda scary." She says.
"Your supposed to be telling me hows she's doing thats the whole point of filling me in daily." I say annoyed.
"I'm done arguing with you Finn, just tell her you love her and want to be with her." She sighs.
"I-I still need time." I say.
"Its been weeks, I can't keep lying to her about talking to you." She says.
"I just feel like a mess." I say.
"Talk to her conversation is key to any relationship, if you keep running everytime she tries to explain she will move on eventually." She says.

The thought of her with someone else filled me with rage. But I still need time.

"I dont know what to do." I sigh.
"Talk to Jack first, apologize. I know he's tired of hanging with us girls all day. He misses you I can tell." She says.
"His face is it still?"
"All healed, except the scab on his lip." She says.

I sighed,
"You know what to do, now do it." She says.
"What time is the Halloween party tomorrow?" I ask.
"It starts at nine, be their make an effort." She says.
"Okay, see you tomorrow." I say.
"Oh one more thing, I got you a costume. I'll drop it off tomorrow." She says.
"Okay okay, goodnight. Take care of her." I say.
"I know Finn, you say that everytime I fill you in." She says.

She hung up.

*end of phone call*
_________________________________________

Communicate with me♡♡