Part 18

Y/n pov

"Talk whenever your ready." Jack says holding my hand.

Finn was sitting across from me on his bed, I didn't need to look at him to know he was really upset too.

"N-Noah- he-"
It was really hard to talk with a knot in my throat from holding in tears,
"He-"
But then I just let it all out,
"He tried to force me to have sex with him." I cry.

"What the fuck why would he do that?" Finn yells.
"Shh Finn, get angry later, we need to comfort her first." Jack says giving me a hug.

I look at Finn and he looked away.

I cry on Jack,
"Do you want to talk about it?" Jack asks.
"I guess I should, to be honest last time I didn't tell anyone for a long time." I cry.
"You should let it all out." Jack says letting me go.

Finn comes and sits next to me,
I could tell he was so angry at Noah but he held it in and gave me a hug too,
It felt good hugging Finn. He let's me go and rubs my shoulder,
Jack grabs my hand,
"What happened first?" Jack asks.

I take a deep breathe,
"We went to his dorm after the party I was drunk but he was really drunk, more than I was." I say.

Jack squeezed my hand, he knew that's when it got hard to talk about,

"He told me now was the fun part, I didn't know what he meant but he just start to kiss me really hard. I went with it thinking we weren't going to do anything, but then he started to touch me, I told him I didn't want to-"

Tears kept falling down my face it was non stop,

"He said it would be fun, and he rubbed himself on me, I tried to get away but he grabbed me and held me down he was kissing my neck, and that's why my neck is red right now." I say.

They look at my neck and it was red on both sides,

"That's going to leave a hickey." Finn says grabbing a tissue box and giving it to me.

"I'm sorry I got makeup on your hoodies sleeve Finn." I say.
"Its okay, you can have it." He says.
"Um thanks." I say.
"Now continue." Jack says.

"He pulled up my dress and kept rubbing himself on me, I begged him to stop. I was yelling and crying telling him I was scared and that he was hurting me then he let go and layed next to me." I finish.

"What did you do after that?" Jack asks.
"Noah threw up in the bathroom and I helped him take off his shirt and I held his hair out of his face." I say.

I wipe my tears,
"He passed out and I made sure he was on his side so he wouldn't choke on his throw up if he threw up in his sleep. I went outside in the rain and cried for a while then I called Jack." I finish.

"I can't even imagine how you must feel." Jack hugs me again and I cry more.

Finns pov

I am going to kick Noah's ass.
What the fuck, I shouldn't have left the party, I should have stayed and protected her. She deserves the whole world and more. I am so fucken stupid, I was about to leave and get high. I cant believe after everything he did to her she still was there right by his side while he threw up, and even cared enough to make sure he slept on his side. Shes so nice, even to the people who hurt her. She was nice to me, even when she was the one hurting the most inside, I need to fix this.

Y/n gets up and washes her face in the bathroom,
"Noah will pay for this." I say angry.
"He definitely deserves it, but that might not be what she wants Finn." Jack says.
"Your right, I'm just so mad at him, and myself." I say.
"Go fix it." Jack says.

I take a deep breathe then knock on the door,
"Come in." She says.
I go inside and Y/n doesnt make eye contact with me.

Y/n pov

Everytime I look at Finns eyes all I see is the struggle he put me through, he was so mean to me when I was just trying to help him because I care.

"Hey." He says.
"Hey." I say.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry for the way I've been acting." He says.
"You were upset and I was trying to help, you hurt my feelings." I say.
"I know, the thing about me is I care about the people I love, and I let that overpower me with rage or sadness." He looks at me.

As soon as he finished they sentence I look at him,

"You love me?" I ask.
"Uh n-not like that obviously I mean as a friend, I love Jack, but as a friend, you know." He says awkwardly.
"Yes." I laugh.

Finn makes me smile, even after what I went through tonight.

"The point is, I overthink and distance myself from others. Today I was hurt because Noah and I got into an argument, I wanted to protect you that's all and I let you and myself down." He says, I could see he wasn't lying in his eyes.
"Wait why were you mad at Noah?" I ask.
"He was saying things about you and I got a little overprotective, then I left because I was so frustrated. But I shouldnt have, maybe this wouldn't have happened to you." Finn looks down again.

I give him a hug and he slowly hugs me back,

"Thank you first telling me the truth." I say.

I felt Finns heartbeat rise, I didn't say anything though.

I let go and yawn.

"Come on let's sleep now." Finn says.
We walk out,
"Are you guys cool now?" Jack asks.
"Yeah." I smile.
"Theres that smile." Jack says.

I give Jack and hug,
"Thank you for everything." I say.
"Of course your like my little sister to me." Jack says.
"So who's bed are you sleeping in?" Finn asks me.
"Um whoever's I guess." I say.

"Here." Jack says giving me a blanket,
"Thank you." I say.

I lay down in Jack's bed, I just felt more comfortable sleeping in a bed with Jack than Finn right now..
_________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the story in the comments, I read them all. I might even reply.