Part 71

Hello everyone im sorry i hadn't posted in a while I've been super busy with school and life in general, I hope everyone is doing well i apologize. Anyways, I will be getting back into my normal posting schedule, one part per day♡
_________________________________________
Y/n pov

Jack had his arms around my waist, as we danced slowly I started to think of Finn again.

"Is Finn still running late still?" I ask.
"Yeah he is." Jack sighs.
"Oh." I say.
"I know you wanted to talk to him Tiny, sorry its taking so long." He says.
"Its okay, its going to take time. I'll wait another month if I have to." I say.
"Tiny, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you." He says.
"Aww Jack." I smile.
"And I want to thank you for taking care of me while you were hurting, you put me first over yourself and for that I will forever be so grateful to have you in my life, your the bestest friend ever." He smiles.
"Thank you Jack, I really care about you id do anything for you your one of my bestest friends." I say.
"Oh come here." Jack hugged me tight, I rested my head on his chest while his chin rested on my head. We let go then the song was over. Another slow song came on then I saw Wyatt coming towards us,
"Mind if I have the next song?" Wyatt asks.
"If Y/n wants to." Jack says.
"Yeah." I smile.

Jack let me go then walked away while Wyatt wrapped his arms around me and I out my arms around his neck,
We danced for a while smiling at eachother,
"How's the love life?" I ask.
"Well I have been talking to someone, but she seems confused on what she wants." He says.
"Oh im sorry I hope it gets better." I say.
"I hope so too, is Finn here?" He asks.
"No he was supposed to come but he's been running late." I sigh.
"Were you waiting to see him?" He asks.
"Kinda, I guess I was." I say.
"Sorry, maybe he'll show." He says.
"Its okay, im having fun with everyone anyways." I say.
"Good, its Halloween you need to have fun." He says.
I smiled,

I deserve to have fun, but I can't stop thinking of Finn walking in the room. His lips on mine, and his arms making me warm. I want that but I can't have it all. Maybe I could have just a little,

"Do you mind if I rest my head on your chest?" I ask.
"Not at all." He says.
I rested my head on him and he rested his head on mine. He's so warm it feels nice someone holding me so close. We continued to dance slowly. My mind went blank no more thoughts just peacefulness while he held me.

Finn's pov

I finally got to the hall, I quicky gave my keys so someone could park my car then I walked fast inside. Then I got to this cool entrance with the balloon tunnel, when I got to the end of it I looked around. Their she is, Y/n and she's dancing with Wyatt! My jaw dropped slightly. She doesn't know what happened between Wyatt and I but I do. He dated Sophia after we broke up and now that Y/n and I kinda broke up he is trying to take her from me! But she looks happy, without me. I felt that feeling again that happened that night at Jaden's. I wished that night I was the one on the floor unconscious while she held me close and now I wish I was the one holding her tight dancing with her. Why can't I be the one making her happy. I feel like a fool driving for an hour just to see another man has beat me. I dont know why I came, I fucked everything up. This isn't the life I wished to have with her. I need to talk to her but I would just ruin her mood if I came forward. You would think you'd be mad seeing another man with your girlfriend, a part of me is. But the other part is sore and hurt that overlaps the rage inside me. I was ready to tell her how I felt about her. Now I'm weak for even still standing here watching.

Jack's pov

I saw Finn walk in then stop, he sees Y/n dancing with Wyatt. Shit, he must be thinking so many crazy things because of what Wyatt did to him in the past.
I quickly walked up to him then he started to walk away,
"Finn wait!" I yell.
I catched up and stepped in front of him,
He looked like he was holding in tears.
"Wait they were just dancing." I say.
"Dont you see history is repeating, the same thing he did with Sophia he is doing with Y/n, a-and she's my girlfriend!" He cries silently.
"Its not as it seems, she doesn't even know what happened. Maybe he is trying to take her honestly I dont know if he is they just seem like friends." I say.
"She's happy right now, ill just kill her mood." He says.
"No you won't, she's been waiting for you to come. Listen you better get ur ass in their and get your girlfriend back." I tried to cheer him on back to have confidence.
"Fuck y-your right." He sighs.
He started to wipe his tears,
"Take a deep breath and get in their." I pat his shoulder.
"Okay, thanks Jack." He says.
"No problem, im trying to get you both back together. You both love eachother." I say.
Finn nodded his head,
"Now im going to go leave you both to it." I say.
"Thank you again." He says.
"Anytime." I smiled and walked back into the party.

Y/n pov

The song ended and Wyatt let me go,
"Thanks Wyatt." I smile.
"Your welcome." He smiles too.

Then I looked over and saw Finn,
He's here!
I hesitated to go give him a hug I don't even know how to greet him anymore,
"Hey c-can we talk?" Finn asks.
Before I answered Finn looked at Wyatt,
"Privately-" He says.
"You two go ill be out the way." Wyatt walked away then I kinda took a deep breath.
"Where do you want to talk?" I ask.
"Come on." He says.
I followed him to the exit, when we got outside their was a tiny back house with lights all around it, then a dance floor with lights around it too.

We sat down on a bench that also had lights on it,
I sighed trying to hold back tears. Its hard to talk to him now, as excited as I was to see him now im full of anxiety.
He looked at me and smiled,
Then he grabbed both my hands and squeezed them tight.
I looked at our hands tightly connected then back at him. God I missed looking at his beautiful curls, and his handsome face.

"I miss you so much." He says.
"I-I miss you too Finn." I say.
"I know we have so much to talk about but I need you to know something first." He says.
"What?" I ask.
He smiled and gave me a tight hug I hesitated to hug back, its weird hugging him now. I hugged back though and kinda smiled, I can tell how much he missed me. He let go and out his hand on my cheek.

"I love you." He says.

Those three words changed everything,
"I love you." I replied.
We smiled and giggled a little like kids im elementary telling eachother they love eachother. But it was real. This is it.
Finn let go of my cheek but I leaned forward, he leaned forward too and our lips touched. FINALLY, ive been waiting for the day for months that I can kiss his soft lips again.
_________________________________________

What do you think happens next?
Comment what you think!♡