Part 64

Jack's pov

I went with Millie to get food for Y/n, she loves Taco Bell so that's what we got. Everyone was looking at me, well not me my black eye and lip. When we got back I saw she was still asleep,

"Should we wake her up?" Millie asks.
"No no, she needs rest." I say.
"Okay, I hope her food doesnt get too cold." She says.

About ten minutes later she started to wake up

Y/n pov

I yawned and rubbed my eyes,
"Morning sleepyhead." Jack says.
"More like afternoon." I giggle.
Then I sat up and saw Millie,
"Y/n I'm so sorry." Millie stood up.
I held up my arms then we hugged.
"Its okay, I understand." I say.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"I'm sure." I say.
We stop hugging,
Millie smiled,
"We got you Taco Bell." Jack says.
"Yess!" I laugh.
We all sat down and ate food together,
"So your really going to tell your story?" Millie asks.
"Yeah I have to." I sigh.
"It sucks it has to come out this way." Jack rolled his eyes.
"It is what it is." I say.
"How are you going to do it?" Millie asks.
"On igtv." I say.
"Oh instagram tv?" Millie asks.
"Yeah." I say.
"When do you want to do this?" Jack asks.
"Right now." I say.
"Really right now?" Millie asks.
"Yeah, I want to get it over with." I sigh.
"Okay I'll set ur phone up." Jack says.
"Thanks, I'm going to change into something decent." I say.
"Okay." Millie says.

I went to change, what the fuck are you support to wear to tell the world something serious? Everyone's going to want to hear about Finn and I too. But that's not what I'm going to talk about.
I wore my baggy T shirt and some jeans. I went back out then I saw Jack set up my phone on my desk.

"Ready?" Jack asks.
"Yeah, so I record it first then post it?" I ask.
"That's how it works." Millie says.
"Okay." I sit down at my desk then get into the right angle so they can see my clearly. I looked at Millie and Jack sitting the opposite side of the room so they wouldnt be seen in video. They smiled at me then I took a deep breathe. I got really nervous then I pushed record.

I rubbed my head and sighed,
"Hey guys it's Y/n L/n, as you all might already know me. I know there is a lot of things that happened yesterday that everyone is curious about. I wont deny that Finn and I are in a relationship, we are. But I'm not here to talk about our relationship or the situation-"

I bit my lip, it's so to talk about him this way. I wish I could be saying how happy I was with him instead of this.

"Sophia threatened to expose my past if I continued to date Finn but I think she would do it either way. Since she already did so much already. I'm here to talk about my past relationship with Justin. It happened two years ago when I was sixteen years old. Recently my mental issues were returning, I realized I still was mentally suffering from it-"

I had a knot in my throat because this was the part I had been fearing, a tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it with my long sleeved shirt. Then I look a deep breath,

"He tried to force me to have sex with him. He told me things called me names, then held me down. I got away, somehow. I wont go into too much details because I rather keep that private-"

My voice kept cracking from emotion.

"It was damaging to my mental health for almost a whole year, I used to harm myself. But then recently it came back and that was the only reason I went to my ex boyfriend's house. Jack did come with me but he had nothing to do with it. He is a good close friend of mine, he is like the brother I never had. I really just needed that closure because I felt I would never get better if I didnt do something. So I went to Jack for help-"

I wiped more tears off my cheeks and took a big gulp trying not to breakdown on camera in front of everyone,

"I dont regret going at all I needed to do it for myself. It was needed for a long time. I'm getting better everyday I got closure. I dont want any hate towards my ex he was dumb and young-"

I sighed again and cried more,

"That still doesnt give him a breezy pass to what he did to me but, it happened. I'm disappointed I couldn't have kept that part of my life out of the media but things happen-"

I kept wiping my tears, if only tears left stains..

"Then when I got home after that happened. I found out my father had gotten into a car accident and died. I was getting sexually harassed and my dad died. He was a great father I will love him always."

I sighed then took another deep breath,

"Right now all I'm asking for is positivity and time to work things out with privacy. For people who are wondering about Finn and I, all I am going to say is we are working through this, but obviously it will take time and patience. Thanks for taking time out your day to watch this and I hope you all have a great day." I turned off the camara then I felt tears fall down my cheek even more.

"That was great." Millie and Jack came over to me,
"Your so strong for this Tiny." Jack puts his hand on my shoulder,
"Thanks guys, I'm going to rewatch it before I post it. I dont want to have missed anything." I say.
"I think you got everything love." Millie says.
"Yeah dont be paranoid its okay." Jack says.
"Okay." I went on Instagram to post it.

I hesitated to push the button to upload it, but I did it quickly then watched the numbers rise immediately.

"Woah, people must have been waiting for someone to respond to the drama." Jack says.
"6,000 views in one minute." I sigh.

In my head I thought shit, Finn will be one of the viewers. I havent talked to him at all. He doesn't know that's why I lied.

Finn's pov

I was taking a shower when I kept getting so much notifications on my phone, so I finished quickly and saw fans were sending me a igtv video from Y/n's account. I quickly changed and played it on the tv so I can watch it better. Why would she need to make a video for?

She started to talk and I thought for a second she was going to talk about us. But she mentioned Sophia threatening to expose her past. God she is so strong and fucken gorgeous. I can see her pain with every word she says.

"Recently my mental issues were returning, I realized I still was mentally suffering from it-"

Mental issues? Wait why didnt she tell me?

"He tried to force me to have sex with him. He told me things called me names, then held me down-"

It makes me mad thinking about him laying her hands on her. Her eyes were watering and her beautiful voice changes.

"It was damaging to my mental health for almost a whole year, I used to harm myself. But then recently it came back and that was the only reason I went to my ex boyfriend's house. Jack did come with me but he had nothing to do with it. He is a good close friend of mine, he is like the brother I never had. I really just needed that closure because I felt I would never get better if I didnt do something. So I went to Jack for help-"

This is so much new information. I feel so fucken stupid, how did I not notice that's why she was distant? I finished watching the rest and I thought how she said we were working through it like she still wants to be with me. Dont get me wrong I want to be with her I love her but I cant get over what happened. I just need space and time, she will understand that.
_________________________________________

Share and communicate with me♡♡