Part 95

Y/n pov

It was so quiet in the car when we got inside, it was kinda uncomfortable knowing Finn and Jack were just watching from the car next door. I dont understand why Finn thinks for a second I'd leave him for Noah, not like I have feelings for Noah.

"So I'm here, you finally got me alone, what do you want to talk about Noah?" I ask.
"Well first I want to apologize for my behavior when we were filming, the whole scene I made trying to make Finn jealous, im so sorry." He sighs.
"That happened months ago now, its okay." I say.
"I wanted to tell you why I did it." He says.
"Okay, why?" I ask.
"I did it because I was mad, I let that get the best of me. I was mad at myself more than anything. Finn has the life I wish I had, he has you. I was jealous, and I wanted him to be jealous like if I was the one with you not him." Noah admits.
"Wow, that's- I feel speechless." I say.
"I dont want to sound rude but why do you still wear the necklace I gave you?" Noah asks.
I felt my neck then the end of the necklace where is says my name,
"You gave it to me, and it means something to me because of its value." I say.
There was a second of thinking,
"Obviously you know I have feelings for you." He says shyly.
"Y-Yeah, honestly I thought you wouldn't have feelings anymore especially after the months went by without us talking as much only for the show." I say.
"That hurt not talking to you, since we were I dont know if you would have considered us good friends but, I did." He says.
"No I did consider us pretty close." I say.
"We were good friends." He says.
"Yeah we were." I agree.

There was silence then I just felt like asking this question so badly. I had been wondering it for so long and now is my chance to just simply ask.
"How long did you have feelings for me?" I ask.
He seemed shocked and nervous to answer,
"If im honest, I've never stopped having feelings for you." He says.
I looked at him completely shocked.
This whole time, he's always still liked me.
"So since the first time we kissed till right now you've liked me?" I ask confused.
"Yes." I sighs.

Again silence,
"But I dont like you Y/n I realize now that im in love with you and I have been since we broke up." He said this with a tone.
"Oh my God." I say, what do I even say?
"I've been wanting to get that off my chest for so long, listen I know you don't feel the same way. I mean your practically already in a relationship with the person your going to spend the rest of your life in, I know I missed my chance. For the rest of my life I'll regret what I did to lose you. But please hear me out." Noah says.
I didn't want to hear, its almost challenging still sitting here. I don't want to hurt him, I would really run out this car and walk back home. But I know I would regret it, so I stayed. Leaving would just hurt him more. Its like when your little and your listening to someone talk about how much they're been craving this cookie but then someone else eats the cookie. Then you see them cry and be sad they didn't get the cookie.

"Y/n, I love you-" Noah says.
I felt tears in my eyes,
His eyes looked watery too.
"I deeply have feelings for you. I know your taken, I feel like a joke sitting here trying but someone told me if I never told you I'd regret it the rest of my life. I'll never hurt you ever again-"

He took a second to stop tearing up, and he took a deep breath then continued,

"Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and your personality is so wonderful. You make me smile when im sad. Some days I would go to filming disappointed but then you'd cheer me up and before that you'd cheer me up too-"
Noah took another pause then he grabbed my hand tight and looked into my eyes,
"If you were with me I'd love you with everything I got. Please, let me be with you." Noah finishes.

This was it, Noah and I will never be the same ever again.

Finn's pov

I know Noah and Y/n were just talking in the car next door but I couldn't help but still feel like I needed to know what was going on. They're good friends, or were good friends. I feel silly even being jealous in the first place. Buddy kept licking my face everytime I frowned or looked to the side to see if Y/n was okay in the passenger seat. Jack was trying to make me feel better too,

"See she doesn't seem interested in what he's saying." Jack scuffs.
"How do you know?" I ask.
"Her body language, I can tell when she's happy or excited to be around you because of her body language. It's not the same when she's with Noah, or even anyone." Jack shrugs.
I thought about it and just kept petting Buddy trying to distract my mind. Then I looked over again and saw Noah grabbed her hand.
"Fuck this now he's touching her." I sighed in anger.
Jack looked over too,
"That means nothing though." He says.
"This is so stressful." I sighed.

Y/n pov

"Noah, I appreciate you so much. You've been an amazing friend to me for as long as I've known you. I mean we're a couple in a show it's cute. But I dont feel the same way-" I say.

I wanted to mention how I used to have feelings but now I don't. But I wanted to make this easy on him so I did not.

"I genuinely still want to continue to be great friends. I want you to find happiness in life. Your a really great guy, your very thoughtful. I can't be the girl for you though, im sorry." I say.
Noah let go of my hand and I rubbed his shoulder with my hand.
He looked down then back at me,
"Thats okay Y/n, I just want you to be happy, and you are. You wish happiness for me and I wish happiness for you. I dont want things to change though your still a great friend of mine. Also the necklace, please keep it. It makes me happy knowing im always a part of you through it." He smiles.

I smiled and nodded my head, I guess things will still be the same.
Noah and I hugged tightly for a while.
When we let go he touched the necklace then smiled.
"I'll always have love for you Y/n." Noah says.
"I will too." I smile.
I put my hand on the door handle to leave,
"Goodbye Noah, see you around." I smile.
"Goodbye Y/n." He smiles.
I got out the car and watched Noah drive away, then Finn and Jack came out the car.

"So?" Finn asks.
"I rejected him." I say.
"Ouch, how did he take it?" Jack asks.
"Surprisingly good, he was happy that I was happy. We're still good friends." I say.
"Thank God, for a second when you guys held hands and hugged I thought you choose him." Finn sighed in relief.
"Finn, your the only guy for me." I say pulling his hand so he could come closer to me.
We interlocked finger with both our hands while he looked down at me and I looked up and him.
"Your my whole world Y/n." He says.
I got on my tippy toes to kiss him,
"Barf you love birds." Jack giggles.
We all laughed.
_________________________________________

Yall thought I would ruin the whole story by getting Y/n and Noah together leaving Finn, NEVER! Haha I hope you all have an amazing week♡