Part 93

Y/n pov

I noticed how much Nick had been hiding in his room yesterday, I hope he's okay. But anyways its Christmas morning and Jack spent the night to be with us longer. Since we've been separated for about a month and will be separated again for another month. After making breakfast together we all were getting ready for Christmas later with everyone. We had a Secret Santa, I got Caleb and on his list he had fuzzy socks and slipers so that what I got him. Finn told me he got Jack and he bought him a new video game controller and game. We all also decided to all wear matching pj's. It was red fuzzy sweatpants and a black long sleeve shirt, then of course we wore Santa hats. Later during the day everyone came over and we ate dinner. Then we drank hot chocolate, and took pictures for social media. It was all really fun. We then started to give each other presents to everyone.

We all gave our secret gifts to eachother then opened them, I got a sweater from Sadie. After thanking eachother and talking. Finn got up and went upstairs. I was kinda confused why he left and was gone for a while. Then Nick went upstairs too. They're up to something,

"We only have four more weeks of filming." Caleb sighs.
"Yeah it went by fast this time." Millie says.
"Last season it was longer right?" Sadie asks.
"Well it felt longer." Gaten says.
"Do you guys know why Noah didn't come?" Jack asks.
"His family got home early from there vacation to spend Christmas with him." Gaten says.
"Oh." Jack says.

I filled Jack in on whats been happening so he knows everything from the pregnancy test being negative to Noah having feelings for me. I thought he didn't come because of me honestly. But I didn't think about it too deeply. After a little longer Finn came downstairs with a big box.

"Woah what's that?" Sadie asks.
"Its a surprise." Finn says.
"Ooo for Y/n." Jack giggles.
"But we weren't supposed to get eachother gifts just for secret santa!" I say.
"Well then this is a early new years gift." Finn laughs placing the box next to me on the couch.
"Open it!" Millie cheers.
"But-"
"Come on look its a gift for both of us." Finn cuts me off.
He kissed my cheek,
"Ugh okay Finn." I laugh.

I started to open the box and I felt what was inside move. What the hell? I took all the wrapping paper off and I saw holes poked at the top. I looked at Finn confused, everyone was looking too as well confused. I saw Jack recording me, I just smiled and opened the box completely. I saw the puppy I played with at the shelter on Finn's birthday in the box, he was hyper trying to come jump out the box to lick my face. Finn got me a puppy!

I picked him up and he was licking my face,
"Aww a puppy." Sadie says.
"Its so tiny." Gaten laughed.
"So adorable." Millie says.
"Finn you adopted us a puppy?" I ask.
"Yeah he's ours my love." Finn kissed my forehead and sat down next to me.
The puppy jumped on Finn excited.
"Is it a girl?" Caleb asks.
"Its a boy." I smile as Finn and I were playing with him.
"Whats his name?" Jack asks.
"Oh um I don't know." I say.
"What type of dog is he?" Sadie asks.
"An Australian shepherd." Finn says.
"How old is he?" Millie asks.
"Four weeks old." I say.
"Hes so cute, I kept him in my room so he's partially mine too." Nick laughs.
"Thats why you were in your room all day yesterday!" I laugh.
"Yeah, but yesterday Finn had me sneak to the store to buy him food, a food and water bowl, a bed, and toys." Nick says.
"Really? Finn." I smile.
"We can get him a collar when you name him." Finn smiles.
"I have to pick his name?" I ask.
"Yeah he's mainly yours." Finn says placing him down on the floor. He started to run around playfully. I felt like a mom watching him making sure he was okay while eveyone else played with him too.

"So what names are you thinking?" Finn asks.
"I dont know I have some ideas but I'm still thinking." I say.
"You got this beautiful, I know you'll pick the perfect name." Finn kissed me.

Later that night we were all in our room ready for bed. The puppy had a bed in our room but he kept trying to lay down with us so we just let him. After awhile he fell asleep on my arm while I was petting him. Then Finn layed down on my chest while the puppy was sound asleep on my arm.

"So you got the name yet?" Finn asks.
"Actually yeah, his name is Buddy." I say.
"Buddy, that's perfect." Finn kissed me.

On New years we all celebrated together again, we counted down to new years while Buddy was playing around with the squeaky ball we got him. We had a great new years party with all the workers and cast of Stranger Things. It was really fun to celebrate with them. The next day immediately we were back to work on filming. We had four weeks left. Since Buddy is still a little puppy and needs a lot of attention plus love I brought him with me to filming. Nick could have watched him but I didn't want to leave him with the responsibility of feeding him, taking him outside to do his business, and playing with him. I had his collar on and his leash to hold him. I got ready while he was playing with the socks on my feet, it was so sweet. Then I tied him on my chair so he wouldn't run around disturbing anyone. When we were done filming he was on my chair sleeping, he was so fast asleep I decided to carry him into the car back home. He is still a little puppy so he takes naps and is chewing everything because he is teething. It was really fun having Buddy there when we filmed.

Weeks went by and we finished filming, Noah and I were still really really awkward with eachother. The only time we really we're happy together was when we acted pretending like we're different people with a completely different relationship. After filming was over we had a photoshoot for the new cover of Stranger Things. Then we had individual photo shoots for other images for the new season. Noah and I had to hold hands and kiss just for the pictures. Then I had a photoshoot for a portrait of me with the set. Everyone else did too. Buddy came with me of course. Finn and I were having so much fun raising a puppy. He had gotten bigger though of course, he grows more everyday. The Stranger Things premiere is in June for summer. We moved back to campus and I basically lived in Finn's dorm with Jack and him. Buddy as well, they let us keep Buddy in school, as long as he wasn't disturbing anyone. Everything was great, once in a while I would just think of how Noah must be doing. I dont know why, its stupid obviously.
_________________________________________

Hehe I hope you guys like the puppies name, it was a fair vote!