Part 92

I know I only post one part daily but I finished this one early and thought ehh fuck it why not haha. Also if you could please please read what I say at the end I would really appreciate it, thanks hehe love ya!
_________________________________________
Y/n pov

The next day while I was filming of course I have scenes with Noah, so I sat in my chair waiting for other scenes with Millie and Sadie to be filmed. Then I saw Noah coming up to me, I sighed thinking of how the hell im going to work with him now.

"Y/n can we talk?" He asks.
"About what?" I ask.
"About this next scene." He says.
"Okay." I say.
"Can we practice?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say.

I got up and we started to act doing our lines, but then it got awkward and it wasn't our best job trying to act like something wasn't wrong.

"Noah we obviously aren't acting like we're Alex and Will." I say.
"Yeah I know." He sighs.
"So what do we do to fix it?" I ask.
"Well we just have to act like nothing ever happened." He says.
"True lets just keep practicing." I say.
Noah and I eventually got it,
Then we did the scene for the camara,
It was strange after not talking at all or being goofy with eachother after. We're supposed to be acting like adults and being mature but right now its weird. But of course we worked through it doing our jobs as actors.

A couple of weeks went by of filming and things were still the same, we just went to film do out scenes then that was it. Finn's birthday is tomorrow morning and I've been leaving him gifts on his bed everyday for a week to celebrate. The first day I got him shoes, the second day I got him a nice jacket and jeans, the third day I got him a bracelet with my initials, the forth day I got him a moon lamp custom made with a picture of us, the fifth day I got him a case for his air pods, the sixth day I got him shorts and shirts of a brand he likes, and the last day for his gift I got him an amazing box that glows Finn & Y/n, and under it it'll glow I love you then our anniversary date. Then of course thats not all I also got him an expensive watch and a LED Keychain with my name on it. I know its a lot but it was all worth every penny. Plus I've been getting paid for being on Stranger Things obviously, and I send my mom money to help her with the house and everything. Life has been good I love Finn so much, we've been staying together with his brother. It's like we're a married couple in our own house. I love how much how we been sharing a bed together, cooking together, and just living our lives with each other. It's amazing the time we've spent together our relationship has grown and has been taken to a different stage.

Finn's pov

I love spending time with Y/n, she means the world to me. She has been leaving me gifts for a week till my birthday. I wish I had that idea, she's so smart I don't know how she thought about that so perfectly. It has been so sweet, one more day left. Tomorrow we're having a party at my place and Jack is coming, he's been filming like us and we haven't seen him in a long time. They gave us today till new years for a break off filming because it is the holidays of course.

The next morning I heared the doorbell ring and I heared Y/n and Jack almost yell from excitement seeing eachother. I was still in bed and I saw Y/n wasn't there. She always gets up earlier than me. I couple of seconds later I heared her coming up the stairs into our room,
I sat up,
"Goodmorning mi vida, happy birthday!" She cheers and jumps on the bed and hugs me.
"Thank you gorgeous." I say.
We kissed,
"Jacks here!" She says excited.
"He's early." I giggle.
"Yeah he wanted to see us." She says.
"I'll cook." I say.
"No no I already started making waffles with eggs and bacon for us to eat, its your birthday ill finish making breakfast." She smiles.
"Fine, come on lets go downstairs." I say.
Cheerfully she went downstairs as I followed her,
"There's the birthday boy!" Jack laughs.
"Hey nice to see you we missed you." I say.
Jack and I hugged,
"Happy birthday brother!" Nick came from behind me and patted my back.
"Thanks." I giggle.
"Here come eat guys." She says.
"Oo Y/n's cooking is the best." Nick ran past Jack and I to eat.
"I sure missed ur brother." Jack giggles.
"Yeah he's been obsessed with Y/n's cooking." I giggle.
"Here you go." Y/n gave Nick a plate of food and also gave Jack and I one.
"Thanks Y/n, its really good like always." Nick says with his mouth full.
"Yeah these waffles are good." Jack says eating.
"Thank you for cooking my love." I say.
"Your welcome guys." She giggles.
"So the party." Nick says.
"What about it?" I ask.
"Who can I invite?" Nick asks.
"Anyone I guess." I say.
"Jack and I will go to the store and buy snacks, drinks, party lights, a speaker, and what else?" Y/n asks.
"Cups and forks." Jack says.
"Then I'll order the pizza later." Nick says.
"Great." Y/n says.
"Ill go to the store with you guys." I say.
"Are you sure?" Y/n asks.
"Yeah it'll be just us three like how it was before we had to go film." I say.
"Okay." Y/n smiles.

After breakfast we got ready to go to the store, in the store we saw some fans and took pictures. We were done at the store so we were walking out and we saw a dog shelter across the street.
"I've been wanting to buy my mom a dog, do you think we can go look for a sec?" Jack asks.
"Yeah the party isn't for another five hours anyways." I say.
We went inside and Jack left us to look around,
"Aww look at that puppy." Y/n says.
It was a puppy Australian shepherd.
She got down and started to play with the puppy through the fence.
"Hello are you interested in adopting this puppy?" A man asks.
"Oh no sorry we're just looking." I say.
"Okay no problem." He says.
"Why is this puppy all alone?" Y/n asks.
"The other puppy's got adopted, but thats a male he is currently four weeks old." He says.
"Does he have a name?" She asks.
"Not yet." He answers.

I saw how much she loved the puppy and she was having so much fun playing with him. Christmas is coming up and I haven't gotten her anything, I had ideas but this has got to be the best gift ever. I snuck away and talked to that guy. I reserved the puppy so no one else could buy him for 24 hours, tomorrow I will come back and adopt him for her.

Jack didn't end up getting a puppy and we left back home in my car. When we got there we set up put up party lights and started playing music just for fun. We all got ready and people started to show up. We ate pizza, danced, singed, and then they sang happy birthday to me. I opened the gifts people got for me,
I wasnt really expecting Y/n to get me another gift but of course she did, she brought out a box and gave it to me,

"Wow this is like the seventh gift this week." I giggle.
Everyone laughed,
"You guys are so cute." Millie smiles.
"Yeah literally adorable." Sadie says.
"You guys are good together." Caleb says.
"Thanks guys." I say.

I opened Y/n's gift and it was a LED Keychain that glows her name, a really nice watch, and a box that glowed the words Finn & Y/n then it says I love you and our anniversary date.
"Y/n this is amazing, I love it thank you." I kissed her lips and eveyone said aww or cheered for us.
"Your welcome." She says.

After more dancing and hanging out it got really late everyone slowly left. But Y/n was still having fun with me, trying to make my birthday great. Eventually it was just Jack, Nick, Y/n, and I. We all got tired and sat down on the couch, Y/n layed down on me,
"That was fun." Jack says.
"Yeah im pretty tired." Nick yawns.
"We should go to bed." Y/n says.
Jack stands up,
"Yeah Nick how about we go back to my place I brought my ps4 and just got the new Call of Duty." Jack says.
"Hell yeah, see ya later losers." Nick says.
"Bye guys, see you tomorrow." Jack laughs.
"Bye!" Y/n and I say.

They left and we continued to cuddle for a while. Then we slowly started to kiss and talk. Eventually we were upstairs in bed kissing. Then you know what happened. The next morning I woke up super super early and went to the dog shelter. I got the puppy for Y/n and Nick hid him in his room for me. Y/n never goes in Nicks room so it was perfect. Only one day till Christmas. Meanwhile eveyone came over and we had a Christmas movie night and since we were all away from home to film we decided to celebrate Christmas all together. But we decided a while ago to do a Secret Santa. It was going to be a perfect Christmas.
_________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing day♡ so as you just read Finn got Y/n an Australian shepherd puppy, and I need dog names hehe, comment and discuss unique dog names. I will then have everyone vote for the most commented dog names and the one with the most votes will be the puppies name. Also another way to suggest a name is privately messaging me. Thank you!