Part 100

Y/n pov

Jude and Elijah were growing so quickly, Finn and I still made time for eachother of course, once a week someone would babysit for us. Usually it would be my mom or Jack, sometimes Finn's parents or Millie. Oh yeah we decided to made Gaten, Noah, and Caleb the babies uncles. Jack is the godfather and Millie is the godmother. Sadie is their auntie. Our wedding was coming up and the babies could roll over and sit up straight for longer periods of time. Elijah was always the one to do things first then his little sister was quick to do the same. She loves to follow in her big brothers footsteps. At five months they're features were more showing since they were developing.

The wedding day,
Finn and I held back the wedding for a year because I got pregnant and now we could finally have our winter wedding, we didn't have sex for a week because he said it would be more special the night of our wedding. Finn left the day before our wedding to Jack's house so we don't see eachother since its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding ceremony. The twins went to stay with Finn's parents so I could get ready in the morning peacefully with Millie and Sadie. Speaking of the morning it came so slowly I was full of excitement I couldn't wait for the wedding. I woke up with Buddy by my side while Millie and Sadie arrived early to my place. We ate breakfast together and they helped me get ready, I didnt put the wedding dress on though. Not yet, when we get to the hall I would. We left to the hall and my mom arrived when I just finished putting on the dress. Finn's mom and the twins also were allowed to come to see me before the ceremony. I missed the twins last night they would sleep in between Finn and I. One time I woke up with them both on my chest drooling. Other nights they'll be on Finn, they are crazy sleepers.

"Oh my God-" my mom says when she sees me.
I smiled and hugged her,
"You look so beautiful, Finn is the lucky guy that got you. I have something for you, well its from your father not me." She says.
"Thank you mom, but what do you mean from dad?" I ask.
"Before he died he was planning on giving you earings on the day of your wedding so you could wear them, and well here they are." She hands me a box.
I opened it and I saw how gorgeous they were, I put them on and hugged my mom again.
"I love you mom." I say.
"I love you too sweetie." She smiles.
"Oh how sweet." Mary says walking in with the twins, they were both on they're strollers biting their teething toys. When they saw me I saw their big brown eyes light up.
"Jude! Elijah!" I say going to them.
"Hi you little monsters." Millie says.
"Oh they look so cute in there outfit you picked for them Y/n." Sadie says.

Finn and I decided to make Eli and Jude the flower boy and girl. Noah was going to walk them down the isle in there stroller. I got the twins out the stroller and held them, they layed on me hugging me.

"Did you guys have fun at grandmas house?" I ask in a funny tone.
They giggled and were laughing when I tickled them, my mom took Eli and Millie took Jude.
"Oh Y/n, thank you for making my son happy I feel so blessed he has a gorgeous girl like you." Mary says.
"Aw thank you so much Mary." I smile.
We hugged and then Jack came in,
"Tiny! You look- wow." He smiles.
"Thanks Jack." I smile.
We hugged, since my father couldn't be here to walk me down to isle I asked Jack. He agreed immediately obviously, my mom would also be giving me away too.

The time came and I put my vail over my face. I peeped through the second floor of the church and saw the chairs all full of people I knew and loved. Then I saw Finn down at the middle and the priest. We went down and got in line for us to individually walk down the isle. First it was the bridesmaid and groomsmen. Then Noah walked down the twins and sat down at the front while the wedding rings was in between the babies. I got so nervous to walk down, we hired a photographer and camara man to record the whole thing. Jack and my mom were on my sides and they walked me down. I couldn't get my eyes off Finn he was smiling so big looking at me.