Part 99

Y/n pov

Months passed in my pregnancy. I was nine months pregnant and it felt like forever. I did have a very popular maternity photoshoot of my pregnancy. They were on a pregnancy magazine. At seven months I was so disappointed that I wouldn't be carrying my children anymore, but at nine months I just wanted them to come out! I am over this my stomach is nearly too big for me to do anything. Even using the bathroom is so fucken hard. Finn would be so happy to kiss my stomach or talk to my belly. The babies kick a lot, Finn says they are fighters just like me. Finn has never left my side too when I've had back pain or right now during my last week of pregnancy. He buys me food I crave and still holds me tightly every night giving me kisses on my forehead. This morning I was laying down watching tv with Buddy. Somehow I think Buddy knew I was pregnant he would lick my stomach and lay down on the top of my belly but also being gentle. I got up slowly so I could stretch then I felt it, my water it broke.

"Finn!" I groan in pain.
I tried to walk but it hurt,
Then Finn came running from the kitchen,
"My angel, whats wrong?" He asks.
He came closer and saw,
"My water broke." I say.
"The babies are coming?" He asks shocked.
"They're coming." I nodded my head.
"Oh my god! Oh my god!" He kept repeating to himself.
I laughed,
"Come on let get to the hospital." Finn says holding his arm around me making sure I didn't fall.
We started walking to the car and at the door we grabbed our to go bag quickly, Finn packed it for me. It has snacks, water, the babies first outfits, and diapers. On the way to the hospital I called my mom, Finn's family. Finn's family came back to their house in LA since everyone knew I was about to have the twins. About a month ago in our friends group chat on messages, we text the word twins! In all caps to say the babies are coming.

*text messages*

Me:
TWINS!
Millie:
Holy shit!
Sadie and I are on the way
Jack:
Tiny!
I'm otw rn
Caleb:
Wait Millie pick me and Gaten too please
Gaten:
Good luck guys we will see you soon!
Noah:
Omg this is all so quick!

*end of messages*

We got to the hospital and they had me get into a wheelchair to take me to a private room. Then we met the doctor who was going to deliver the babies, I got settled in. When we got to the room Finn held my hand,

"How do you feel gorgeous?" He asks.
"Scared, you?" I ask.
"Im scared shitless." He sighs.
I laughed and then felt a sharp cramp,
"Ow!" I yell.
I squeezed Finn's hand and he held in the pain from me almost cutting off his blood circulation. Then pain went away, it was a contraction. My first one.

"Im sorry, I was squeezing ur hand too tight." I say.
"Its okay my love, I know it hurts." He kisses my cheek.

Almost eveyone was there with me in the room, my mom and Finn's family. They were taking turns visiting to come in.

"How does it feel your both about to be parents?" Finn's mom asks.
"Im definitely nervous." I say.
"Yeah I am too." Finn says.
"Well ur definitely naming the boy baby after your brother right?" Nick laughs.
"Never that." Finn laughs.
"Oh what are you naming them?" My mom asks.
"Well we wanted to make it a surprise till we got home and introduce them to everyone." I say.
As soon as I finished saying that I had a huge contraction, I groaned and squeezed Finn's hand. When it was over they switched places then our friends came in now.

"Tiny!" Jack says coming in to give me a hug, I hugged him and eveyone greeted Finn and I.

"I think the girl is going to look like Y/n and the boy will look like Finn." Noah says.
"But haven't you heard of that saying, the first boy looks like the mom and the first girl looks like the dad." Sadie says.
"Wait isn't it the oldest child looks like the father and the youngest looks like the mother." Wyatt laughs.
"Well shit." Gaten laughs.
"We'll just have to see." Millie smiles.
"Either way I'll be happy that I have my son and my beautiful girls." Finn says.
"Aw that's so sweet." Jack says.
"Its so cute I wanna barf." Caleb laughs.
"Actually guys Caleb and I have something to announce." Sadie says holding Calebs hand.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Sadie is pregnant." Caleb says.
"I knew it!" Noah says.
"Congrats!" Finn says.
We all congratulated them.

Hours passed still no twins.
The doctor came in the room to check if I was ready to push, and I was! The doctor brought in nurses for help. It was really about to happen, I can't believe it. It was like yesterday I just found out I was pregnant.

"We ready to push?" The doctor asks.
"Yes." I say.
"Great now we have to wait for a contraction then you push." He says.
I nodded my head, Finn held my hand then I felt a contraction,
"And push now as hard as you can!" The doctor says.
I pushed and pushed it felt like forever,
"The first baby is crowning." He says.
The first time I couldn't push the baby out so the second time I tried harder.
"Come on Y/n one more big push." He says.
"I can't!" I yell.
"Yes you can Y/n!" Finn says he kissed my head.
"Fuck!" I yell.
Then I felt the first twin come out,
"The boy came out first before his sister." The doctor smiles.
He was crying and he gave him to me,
He cried on my bare chest.
Finn and I couldn't stop smiling while our baby was crying. Then they had to take him to weigh him and do the normal routine. About five minutes later I was pushing again for my daughter to be born. It took me about three minutes then she came out too.

"A beautiful baby girl." The doctor says handing her to me so she can reconnect with me and my skin. Finn was holding our son and he gave me him. I held them both her on my right and him on my left.
"They're perfect." Finn says.
They were crying and eventually they were quiet. Finn gave them they're first bath while I rested. But I couldn't rest I just wanted to hold them in my arms forever. Looking at them made me so happy. After the babies took a bath I breast fed them, then Finn and I held them as much as we could. Finn and I had became adults together and now parents. When I got the babies again they were opening there eyes, they saw me and Finn. It was amazing, they both had Finn's curly hair. Our son had curly hair but with my hair color, its interesting there traits and features. They both have my eyes while they both have Finn's lips and cheekbones.

Finn's pov

My parents and Y/n's mom met the twins, they were happy they were grandparents now. They helped Y/n recover for a couple of hours she slept the hole night and woke up a couple of times to feed the twins. I admire Y/n, shes so strong, smart, beautiful, and more. The next morning we went back home. Later during the afternoon everyone came and Y/n let everyone take turns holding them.
Then they came back to us,

"So what is they're names?" Millie asks excited.
"Yes I've been dying to know." Mary says.

"This handsome boy is Elijah." Y/n says.
"And this beautiful girl is Jude." I say.

"Welcome to the world Elijah and Jude." Jack says.
"So they're new nicknames are Eli and Juju." Caleb smiles.
"I like Ju better than Juju." Noah says.
"Ehh whatever im calling her Jude." Millie smiles as Y/n handed Elijah to her.
I gave Jude to my dad,
"You named her off of the Beatles song." He chuckles.
"Yeah." I giggle.

We did struggle getting the babies to sleep and trying to keep them together because they couldn't sleep without eachother. Besides the problems and struggles I still showed Y/n how much I loved her and how beautiful she is. Her body went back to normal and she was more beautiful than ever.
_________________________________________

I hope you guys love the babies names as much as I do. It was a fair vote!