Part 66

Y/n pov

Three days after my video on Instagram before I talked to Finn that same youtube channel made a video about my response to Sophia's threat. I watched it with Jack and Millie since they were there when I made the video.

"Y/n L/n has responded to the threats, it was very shocking to watch. She was very mature about the situation. I know if I was in her shoes I would have been pissed off. So it turns out the police report Sophia was trying to expose was of Y/n's story to sexual harassment. Then she reveals her father passed away the same day in an accident. What a bitch Sophia is, I'm not the type to curse on this channel but why the fuck would Sophia try to expose her like that?! I was not expecting this type of response from her but she was very strong to even sit down on camara and talk about it. She was very clear that her relationship with Finn is at the moment a work in progress, they are working through things behind the scenes. Let's hope this couple works out because I would love to see more from this couple."

The video ended,
"See that was a good thing." Jack says.
"She's right your strong Y/n." Millie says.
"Thanks guys, I just wish Finn and I weren't so fucked up." I sighed.

Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days. Another three week passed without him and Halloween came, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Noah, and I were hanging out at Sadie's dorm.

"So how are you and Finn?" Gaten asks.
"I dont know." I sigh.
"You've been saying that for weeks." Sadie rubbed my shoulder.
"I know I know." I say.
"So nothing new?" Caleb asks.
"Nothing." I say.
"Still having bad dreams?" Noah asks.
"Yeah I am." I say.
"I think you should see a doctor love." Millie says.
"I dont need to I'm fine." I say.
"Just be careful Y/n, and you know we are all here for you." Sadie says.
"I know thanks guys." I smile.
"Sorry I'm late what I miss?" Jack runs in Sadie's dorm.
"Well were almost done drinking our coffee." Millie says.

"Pass me one?" Jack sits next to me.
"Here." Caleb slides him one then started to drink his coffee.
"How was Millie with your sleep problem?" Jack whispers.
"She tried her best to wake me." I say.
"I knew I should have stayed over again." Jack says.
"Its okay Jack I need to work on it by myself too." I say.
Jack sighed,
"So guys there is a Halloween party tomorrow night at this hall and its hosted by Caleb." Sadie smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Yeah you should all come." Caleb says.
"Wow sounds great." Jack says.
"I'm down." Noah says.
"Should we invite Finn?" Gaten asks.
"Uhh I mean I guess but he probably won't come since- you know." Millie says awkwardly.
Everyone was looking at each other awkwardly I know what they are thinking,
"Its okay guys I know its awkward." I say.
"Its not that." Caleb says.
"Then what?" I ask.
"Finn is in a dark place again, we hate seeing him this way but there's nothing we can do to help." Sadie says.
"Oh." I mumbled.

Shit, did I hurt him this bad. What am I thinking of course I did. But he doesn't want to be with me so how can I help him.

Maybe I can't help this time.

"Its okay Y/n, so what Halloween costume should I go as?" Millie says.
"Definitely a bunny." Noah laughs.
"Y/n you should go as a sexy clown." Sadie smiles.
"Maybe." I giggle.
"Let's all go as vampires." Gaten says.
"Thats a good idea." Jack says.
"Definitely." Millie says.
"Well we better go guys its getting late." Caleb says.
"Okay babe I'll see you tomorrow." Sadie and Caleb kiss,
"Aww." Millie says.
"Yall are nasty." Gaten laughs.
"Shut up." Caleb giggles.
"Well bye guys." Noah says.
"Bye." We all say.
Noah and Gaten leave,

"So it's just us." Sadie says.
"Let's go buy the costumes for everyone." Millie says.
"Yeahh!" Sadie says.
"I don't know guys I'm pretty tired." I say.
"Are you going to be okay alone?" Millie asks.
"No no ill stay with her." Jack says.
"Come on Jack I'm not a baby." I say.
"But ur dreams." Jack says.
"I'll be fine." I say.
"Are you sure?" Sadie asks.
"Yeah its okay." I say.
"Ugh okay Tiny call us if something is wrong." Jack hugged me goodbye,
"We'll see you soon." Millie and Safie hug me buy too.

I've been getting the special treatment from the group since that night at Jadens. They left and I washed my face and brush my teeth. We've been staying at Sadie's dorm for a while just because Jack felt uncomfortable staying in Sadie's dorm by himself since they are not that close. So Millie and I joined with him. Finn and Jack haven't spoken since that night. Everytime I think about that night, Finn's pain in his eyes. Social media has been crazy. So many people have posted to give us our privacy but that's impossible. Others wish me well that my mental health gets better, then fan pages still ship us as a couple. I don't even know if I'm in a relationship anymore. I love him, but things are not good. I went on my phone and saw a text message from an unknown number,

*text messages*

Unknown number:
Hey is this Y/n?
Me:
Yes who is this?
Unknown number:
Its Wyatt
Me:
Oh hey
Wyatt:
I know this is weird but are you going to the Halloween party tomorrow?
Me:
Yeah I guess I am
Why?
Wyatt:
I need to talk to you tomorrow
Sometime tomorrow night can we talk?
Me:
Sure, but why?
Wyatt:
I rather talk in person
See you tomorrow
Me:
Okay see you their

*end of messages*

Weird. Why would he want to talk to me?
Whatever not important right now,
I layed down on the bed,
By bed I mean couch.
I started to think about that night again.

That fucken night.

The beginning, it was going great everything was going as planned. The music video was great, it got thousands of views in seconds. Its funny how I got a bad feeling before she came out of nowhere, its like something deep in my gut was telling me to leave. Then when she spilled our secrets we were keeping from each other, we were both so broken. Now I'm over why he lied it was a simple anxious thing, I've came to understand that point of view he must have been in because when I met Sophia we've already became somewhat good friends. So if he told me maybe I would have been upset that it was her who made him miserable for a long time. After Finn hurt Jack I couldn't stop thinking about the way he held his fist up at me. But he quickly realized he messed up doing that. I just wish he wouldn't push me away anymore. When I tried to talk to him he said he doesn't know if he wants to be with me anymore. I keep thinking of his voice when he said those words.

I dozed off slowly then slept for a while before I felt myself in the deep black hole. I opened my eyes and I was in the hole the light above me was bright. I yelled and yelled, nothing.

"Finn!" I yell.

How can I get myself out of this?
I squeezed my eyes then opened them fast I was back on earth. I popped off the couch and cried. My lungs felt like they had water on them and I started to cough a little. I need those other sleeping pills Jack got me. I got up and looked for them in the drawers. I don't see them he must have left them at my dorm. Ehh those don't work anyways. I need to try another brand of pills. I looked at the time I was only asleep for ten minutes, tonight is going to be rough if I keep trying to sleep without pills.

I put my shoes on then a baggy hoodie to cover my face in case anyone recognizes me.
_________________________________________

♡♡comment and share love yall!!