Part 55

Y/n pov

"You were on a date with Finn?!" Sadie asks shocked.
"So this whole time Justin was a lie and your dating Finn?" Mille asks shocked.
I looked at Finn and he sighed.
"The truth was going to come out eventually." Finn says to me.
I looked back at them,
"I'm sorry guys we just wanted to keep us private." I say.
"Are you kidding, this is the best news ever!" Millie squealed.
"This is amazing you two, so adorable!" Sadie giggles.
"I wasnt expecting that reaction." I smile.
"Can you guys keep it a secret for now?" Finn asks.
"Of course." Sadie says.
"Okay Y/n we need to talk about this more, in our dorm lets go." Millie says.
"Do you want to come too?" I ask Finn.
"I have homework, I'll see you tomorrow in class gorgeous." Finn kisses my cheek, then I looked over and saw Millie and Sadie were watching saying "Aww."
"Bye handsome, I'll see you tomorrow then." I say.

Finn gives me a hug then we go our separate ways,
"I'm going back to my dorm Caleb is coming over." Sadie says.
"Okay bye, have fun." I say.
"Bye." Millie smiles.

We got back to our dorm, changed, then got comfortable.
"So ever since I walked in on you with a guy it was Finn?" Millie asks.
"Yes it was him!" I laugh.
"Oh my god! I knew Finn had the same shoes I saw on the ground but what the fuck I never knew!" She laughs with me.
"I'm sorry I kept if from you." I say.
"No no I completely understand, that's how Jacob and I were at first." Millie sighs.
"How are you with the whole situation?" I ask.
"Way better honestly, but I do have moments or days where I miss him." She says.
"I understand but he doesn't deserve you Mil, and Sophia-" I got cut off.
"Do not say that bitches name in this dorm room." Millie help up her hand.
"Agreed." I slightly giggled.
"You both are really adorable though Y/n I cant think of no one more perfect for you." She smiles.
"Aw thanks Mil." I give her a hug.
"But how do you feel about you know Finn and his ex?" Millie asks.
"Um, what do you mean?" I ask.
"Dont you know who his ex is?" She asks.
"N-No." I say confused.

Then I thought, he never told me. But why is she asking like if she is so important. For all I know Finn doesn't give a fuck about her and shes irrelevant.

"Nevermind then, it's not my place to say anything about Finn's past." Millie says.
"Wait Millie do I need to know who she is?" I ask confused.
"Shes a worthless bitch Y/n, your nothing like her, theres nothing to know." She runs her fingers thru her hair.

When she does that I know shes about to go to sleep,
"O-Okay, getting sleepy?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm going to call it a night." Millie yawns and lays down in bed.
"Goodnight." I smile.
"Goodnight Y/n." I say laying down too.

As I fell asleep I thought,
I don't even need to know who she is, shes out of Finn's life theres no point of asking him about his past relationship.

The next morning

After Millie and I woke up I told her I went out to the library really quick but really I went to the cafe to get her favorite donuts. I used to do it all the time before it was with Finn. When I got back she was doing her makeup.

"Surprise!" I say.
"Aw Y/n like old times." She smiles.
"Yeah it's been a while." I hand them to her,
"Thanks." Millie gives me a hug then we continued to get ready. I am already dressed wearing the usual, all I need to do is fix my hair again it got a little messy. I walked to class by myself since Millie has class the opposite direction of mine. When I got into class Finn was their waiting for me,
"Goodmorning my angel." Finn whispers as I sit down.
"Goodmorning mi vida." I smile.
"How did Millie react after I left?" Finn asks.
"She was really supportive, but she wont tell anyone till the album release party." I say taking out my work from my bag.
"I'm so excited, I cant wait to public with you." Finn smiles.
"Me too, where's Jack?" I ask.
"He needed to go to the library for a sec but I decided to come here early to be with you." He smiles.
"Wow, so sweet." I gave Finn a kiss on the cheek without a clue of thinking who was watching.
"You know I love your kisses but do you think anyone was looking?" Finn asks.
I quickly looked around and everyone was either talking or had their head down,
"No, I think we're good. I just forgot for a second." I sigh.
"Its okay gorgeous, it's almost over." He says.
"Yeah, Finn I need to ask you something." I say.
"Okay, is something wrong?" He asks.
"No no, it's just I'm a little paranoid." I say.
"Paranoid? Of what?" He asks.
"About your ex." I admit.
His facial expression changed,
"Who is she?" I ask.
"Shes nobody, why are so paranoid about her?" He asks.

Finn's pov

"I dont want to lose you Finn, and Millie started talking about her last night I just got a little nervous about it." She says.

Millie really got her thinking about Sophia, but she didnt tell her who she was. Even though Sophia hurt Millie she respected my personal life by not telling Y/n.

"Y/n, your the only girl for me, I never plan on leaving you." I grabbed her hand under the table.
"I'm sorry I shouldnt have brought it up." She squeezed my hand.
"No it's okay were talking about it, that's the only way our relationship will get stronger." I rubbed her thigh gently.
"Thanks Finn." She smiled.
"Hey guys!" Jack popped out of nowhere.
"God you scared me." Y/n laughs.
"You didnt see me walk in?" Jack asks.
"No we were talking." She says.
"Ohhhh." Jack laughs.

Then Jack sat down and class started

Y/n pov

After class with Finn and Jack I went to my elective class, acting.
Usually I would sit by myself, sometimes with Noah to catch up. We've been close, he knows about Finn and I. Then he will tell me his feelings and I try to be there for him as much as I can.
"Hey Noah." I sit down next to him.
"Hey Y/n." He smiles.
"How are you?" I ask.
"I'm a little down today, how about you?" He asks.
"Im fine, is everything okay?" I ask.
"Its just a bad day, you ever have those?" Noah asks.
"Of course." I sigh.
"So what's new?" He asks.
"Well I'm actually getting curious who Finns ex girlfriend is. I just want to know if shes better than me." I say.
"Better than you?! Are you kidding?" He kinda giggled.
I gave him a look saying no,
"Y/n your better than every girl I know. Honestly if your really curious why dont you ask Finn to tell you?" He asks.
"Thanks Noah, but he says shes nobody." I sigh.
"Then shes nobody." He says.
"But everytime I have asked he never answers I think I have a right to know at least." I say.
"That's true you do." He sighs.
"Do you know her?" I ask.
"Of course I do, they were together while we filmed Stranger Things." Noah rolls his eyes.
"Why the eye roll?" I giggle.
"Trust me Y/n she is the opposite of you, your sweet shes sour, not ever sour shes bitter." He sighs.
"Is she really that bad?" I ask.
"Yes! Definitely." He says.
"Oh, then shes a bad person. Can you still tell me who she is?" I ask.
"If Finn doesnt tell you himself there's a reason, talk to him again." Noah says.
"I get that, thanks for talking with me." I smile.
"Always." Noah smiles back.
_________________________________________

Comment and share!♡