Part 84

Y/n pov

Later after having dinner with Finn's family, we all went to sleep early because from now on Finn and I will have to wake up early to film. Eight episodes means eight weeks to film season four, then of course photoshoots and other little things after. Finn gave me my pill then a water bottle to help me swallow,

"So what do you think?" Finn asks.
"About what?" I ask sitting down about to take the pill.
"Well my family, the house, oh and filming tomorrow?" Finn asks.
"Ur family is really nice, I like them. The house is huge honestly I might get lost, and I feel really excited but nervous." I smile.
"Thats how I felt about filming the first time, but you'll get used to it." Finn sat down next to me.
I took the pill,
"So how does it work?" I ask.
"Well we all show up early, they do our hair and makeup, then the directors let us know what scenes we are doing, we practice for a second then do it, it sometimes takes a lot of shoots just to make it perfect." Finn says.
"Okay thats a lot." I giggle.
"Theres more but don't worry its easy to get the process and then you'll be great." Finn kisses my cheek.
"Thank you, I love you." I say as I crested his cheek.
"I love you too." Finn kisses me and I heard someone standing by the door,
I pulled away and it was Mary his mom.
"You two are adorable." She smiles.
"Were you watching?" Finn asks.
"No I just walked by then saw Y/n look over at me." She says.
"Oh." Finn says.
"Well its getting late you two have to wake up pretty early, you should get some sleep." She says.
"Yeah thank you Mr. Wolfhard." I say.
"Its Mary, and your welcome. " She smiles.
She walked away then Finn stood up,
"Goodnight my angel." Finn says kissing my lips.
"Goodnight mi vida." I say.
Finn walked away and closed the door for me. I turned off the light then went to sleep.

The next morning Finn and I got up, showered, got dressed then took a private car that was ready to pick us up to the filming area. We drove kinda far to the fake town of Hawkins. Since it was a the first day we all had to split up as soon as Finn and I got out the car.

"Hello Y/n, please follow me." She says.
"And Finn you follow me." A guy says.
"Ill see you later gorgeous." Finn kisses my cheek.
"Bye handsome." I say.
I followed the girl to this area with busses,
"Now this is your bus, your stylist is inside, she will get u dressed and do ur makeup and when that's done you will go to the shooting area down that way." She points.
"Thank you." I smile.
"No problem, see you there, also nice meeting you." She smiles.
I smiled and went inside the bus. It had a bed, bathroom, shower, a huge mirror and desk I assume so I can get ready to film. Then I saw Grace come out the bathroom.
"Hey Grace." I wave.
"Heyy girl you remember me?" She asks.
"Of course I do ur my stylist and makeup artist." I smile.
"Oh you do remember, well let's get started." She says gesturing me to sit down.

I sat down and she started to do my hair like a girl from the 1980s, curled and kinda poofy. I got dressed into mom jeans and a long sleeve top, I wore Cortez shoes. I barely wore any makeup, just some lip gloss and mascara. Then when I was completely done I followed the way the girl told me to, I walked passed props some buildings then I saw the sign pointing to filming.

"Y/n!" Matt says.
I looked over and it was the directors Matt, Shawn, and Ross.
"Hey guys!" I smile.
"Wow you look-" Ross says.
"Like Alex." Shawn says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes just like how we imagined, its amazing the way you look, just how we pictured her to be." Matt says.
"Wow thank you." I smile.
"Now did you memorize ur lines." Shawn asks.
"Of course." I say.
"Do you have the script on you still, just in case?" Ross asks.
"Yes right here." I pulled it out my bag.
"Perfect." Shawn says.
"Well we will walk with you everyone has been setting up the scene right now." Matt says.
"Oh okay." I say.

We followed the arrow then when I saw the huge camara and chairs everywhere I felt that nervousness in my chest. Shit this is really happening my dream, I can't mess up.

"So what scenes are being filmed first?" I ask.
"Well as the script says the whole show takes place a year later after Will and El left town. So school ends and summer is on, Will and El come back to spend the summer with Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and everyone else. So the first scene being filmed is Will and Alex meeting." Ross explains.
"Yes when we crash our bikes into eachother." I say.
"Great your prepared." Shawn smiles.
"Yes I am." I smile.
I sat down in the chair with my last name on it, L/n. I feel like a real actress now. Then more people started to show. Millie, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, and Finn. I guess I was early.

"Hey gorgeous." Finn kissed me in front of eveyone.
"You look just like Mike." I giggle.
"And you look like Alex, by the way you look great that shirt is nice." He says holding my hands.
"Thank you." I smile.
"I heared your scene with Noah is first." Finn says.
"Yeah, I think because its a bit tricky to film." I say.
"Yeah it is, since you both won't really be crashing bikes into eachother." Finn says.

Noah's pov

I came in and was ready to film my scene with Y/n, im really excited she's in the show, but I got a little jealous seeing Finn hold her hands. I just sighed and walked over to her even though I know Finn would be annoyed with me.

"Hey Y/n, wow you look great." I smile.
"Hi Noah, thanks you look good too." She says.
Finn gets off her and let's her come down from the chair,
"Thanks, so you ready to film?" I ask.
"Yeah, im kinda nervous." She giggles.
"Dont worry ur amazing you'll be great." I say.
"Thank you, do you want to practice the lines before it really happens?" She asks.
"Yeah come on." I say.
She kissed Finn's cheek then I saw him give me a look, and he went to sit with Caleb.

Y/n and I did our lines our best without the bikes, we practiced for about five minutes,
"Okay come here guys let us set up how this is going to look." Shawn says.
Matt showed Y/n and I how we will be riding our bikes normally then before we actually crash they will cut and our stunt devils will actually crash then they stop filming and replace us with them and then finally we do our first lines.

They gave us our bikes then four, different cameras were there filming us separately.

"And Action!" Ross yells.
I rode my bike like normal, so did Y/n. Then I turned the corner where we were about to crash just a little further,
"Look out!" She yells.
We stopped immediately before hitting then the directors watched the scene again, we did that scene about three times then when it was just right we left for our stunt devils to crash. But while they filmed that our makeup artists made fake scrapes on my knee and arm. While they cut her jeans as if it tore from the fall and did a fake scrape as well, and of course a little fake blood. I also saw they put a scrape on her arm too. When they were done filming the stunt devil scene, we layed down on the ground like the way the stunt devils landed.

"Action!" Matt yells.
I groan in "pain" and look over at Y/n who was also in "pain".
"Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't see you there!" She says sitting up.
"No it was my fault." I sit up too.
"It was my fault I didn't see you, here." She gives me her hand so we could both get up, we held hands and helped eachother stand up, I looked deeply into her eyes as we both held hands standing up, I adored her looks like the scrip says to do.

But as I admired her I realized how easy it was to do, shes naturally beautiful I dont need to pretend to admire her I already do daily.

"Oh your bleeding!" She points at me knee, I look at my knee then hers.
"You are too." I point.
"Oh I am." She looks down.
"Want to come back to my place I could help you clean up." I say.
"Really? You'd do that?" She asks surprised.
"Yeah why so surprised?" I ask confused.
"Well we're complete strangers." She smiles kinda.
"Im Will, you are?" I ask.
"Alex." She smiles.
"Last name?" I ask.
"Sorry im Alex Jones, and ur last name is?" She asks.
"Byers." I say.
We shake hands,
"Nice to meet you Will Byers." She says.
"Nice to meet you too Alex Jones." I say.
We both picked up our bikes,
"So your coming?" I ask.
"Yeah sure." She smiles.
We both hop onto our bikes then ride back the way I came from.

"Perfect!" The directors yell.
Y/n and I got off the bikes and cheered, we hugged and I couldn't stop smiling, she couldn't either. After that we all separated to different filming areas, but the whole time Y/n stuck with me since we were leaving together by the end of the last scene.
_________________________________________

How we all doing today?♡