Part 83

Finn's pov

The next morning I woke up to Y/n still asleep naked in my arms. I started to kiss her neck to wake her up, and she started to wake up and she kissed me.

"Goodmorning gorgeous." I say.
"Goodmorning my love." She says.
"We should get dressed I told Jack to come back around one." Finn says.
"What time is it?" She asks.
I pick up my phone its twelve thirty.
"He'll be here in twenty minutes." I say.
"Okay we have time." She says.
We got up and I let her borrow my sweatpants and hoodie so she wouldn't go out wearing the same clothes from last night, then packed her bag she's still wearing the ring I gave her. She was about to leave,

"Bye my angel." I kissed her lips so aggressive again,
"Bye handsome." She says.
She left and I watched her walk down the hall, she's my happiness.

Y/n's pov

I got outside the dorm and I saw Jack about to go inside,
"Tiny." Jack says.
"Hey Jack." I smile.
He hugs me then let's go looking at me,
"What?" I ask, but I can't take this huge smile off my face, how could I?
"Your glowing, literally." He says with a thinking face.
"I am?" I ask.
"Yup definitely, you and Finn had sex last night." He says.
"Wellllll-" I giggled.
"I knew it! He told me he wanted to dorm for tonight just you and him, I had a feeling, so how was it losing it?" He asks.
"It was amazing, especially with Finn." I sigh in joy.
"Okay not to many details." Jack giggles.
"You asked." I laugh.
"True I did, and I see your wearing his clothes." Jack says.
"Yeah mine are from last night." I say.
"That party was really fun, well your going back to ur place now?" He asks.
"Yup, ill see you later though." I say.
"Okay bye Tiny." Jack says.
"Bye." I say walking away.

I got to my dorm and Millie was there with Sadie,
"Y/n! So how was it?" Millie asks.
"How was what?" I ask.
"Duhh, ur night with Finn." Sadie giggles.
I sat down on my bed while they were on the floor playing a bored game.
"It was fucken amazing." I sigh.
"Ouuu tell us the details." Millie says.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Were you on top or was he?" Sadie asks.
"Both." I say.
"Did you guys use a condom?" Millie asks.
"Of course." I giggle.

About an hour they had me going on and on about it, it was an amazing night.

About two weeks passed, its December. You know what that means! Stranger Things filming it about to start! Winter break came and finally it was time for us all the head out to the filming area, deep in the hills of LA is most of the set up. We took a big private car separately each of us to get there. Finn and I went together, and he was telling the ride there that all the actors have there own private bus for us all to get ready in. And how near the end of the filming they rent us a huge house for us all to share and hangout with eachother. But im staying with Finn's family while we film, I guess Finn has multiple houses in different places and Los Angeles is one of them. Im kinda nervous to meet his parents but Finn told me they would love me. Now that filming has started everyone has to be home schooled till February when filming ends. I dont mind this is a whole new world for me, Ive never been in a show. I'm so excited!

We got to Finn's house and I kinda freaked out, but I took a deep breath.

"Breathe ur going to be okay." Finn giggles.
"But its your parents." I say.
"Yeah but we will have the house all to ourselves in a week, they're going back to Vancouver soon." Finn says.
"We're here." The driver says stopping in front of this two story house,  its huge.
Finn and I got out, tipped the driver, then got our suitcases out then rang the doorbell. I heared the door unlock then I started to smile big.

"Finn!" I assume is his mother says, then she hugs him tightly.
"Hey mom." Finn says.
"You must be the girl who stole Finn's heart." She giggles and hugs me.
"I guess that's me." I giggle.
"Y/n L/n right?" She asks.
"Yes nice to meet you ma'am." I smile.
"Oh ur so sweet, nice to meet you too, but call me Mary sweetie." She says.
I nodded my head then we both rolled our suitcases inside.
I nearly gasped at how pretty the house was, and big. We came into this big room, I assumed the living room and I saw a man, probably Finn's father.
"Hey son." His dad says standing up to hug him,
"Hey, dad I'd like you to meet Y/n L/n, my girlfriend." Finn smiles.
"Hello, im Eric." He smile.
"Y/n." I say as we shake hands.
"Nick, your brother and his girlfriend are here!" Mary yells facing towards the stairs.
"Give me a sec!" Someone yells.
"Well while we wait for Nick, I made lunch." She smiles.
We all went to the dining room where there was a table, we were done eating these sandwiches his mom made.
"Thank you Mrs. Wolfhard these were really good." I smile.
"Oh your welcome, but remember call me Mary." She giggles.
"Y/n, what do your parents do?" Eric asks.
"Well my father passed away and my mother is a real estate agent." I say.
"Oh sorry to hear." He says.
"Thank you." I say.
"Oh and there's the sleepy head." Finn laughs.
I look over and his brother is there walking over to us,
"Hey loser." His brother and him hug,
"This is my girlfriend." Finn says.
"Hi I'm Nick." He says.
"Im Y/n." I smile.
We shake hands and Nick sits down with us,
"I cant believe my little brother got a girlfriend." Nick teases Finn.
"What do you mean Finn is handsome." Mary laughs.
"He is very handsome." I say.
Finn grabbed my hand and smiled.
"I ment we've never met your other girlfriends before, you must be pretty special and serious to him." Nick says to me.
"He's special to me for sure, and we are serious." I say.
"Aww." Mary says.
"Remember when we were like that Mary." Eric giggles.
Mary laughed and Finn and I got out suitcases.

"So this is the guestroom." Finn shows me to this room upstairs.
"Thank you." I smile.
"Your welcome my angel." Finn kissed my cheek.
"Ill just unpack then." I say.
"Yeah my room is right there." Finn points at the end of the hall.
"Im kinda sad we won't be sleeping together." I say.
"Dont worry we will soon my love." Finn kisses my lips then he leaves to unpack too.

I went inside closed the door then opened this window in the room,
Woah there's a pool and a view.
I started to unpack and I was hanging my clothes in the closet. Then putting my other clothes into this empty dresser. I brought all the gifts I got on my birthday, I noticed how I have really worn the necklace Noah gave me so I put it on. It sparkles so bright. I can't believe how much Noah cares about me to buy me this. I put the key chain Finn gave me on the purse he got me. I love how my life is going, Finn still is managing my pill dosage though. He makes sure I take the pill exactly at ten o'clock, just to make sure it's completely been twenty four hours. He's so protective over me, he told me about the time we weren't talking and he followed me to the drug store at night to make sure I was okay. I love him so much.
_________________________________________

:):