Part 56

Y/n pov

I didnt talk to Finn about his ex again,
I felt annoying if I asked again. But two weeks went by and now its October. Finn and I hanged out with Millie and Sadie in my dorm a lot, we ate pizza and Millie allowed Finn to spend the night. Not that I really need her permission haha. Sophia is still hiding from us, we heard she was actually on a get away not filming out of town. Sadie and Caleb have gotten really serious, they've been public for a while. Noah has been up and down but I'm trying to help him. Jack is being Jack like always. Gaten has a girlfriend, I know nothing about her, literally I dont know what he or name is. Millie is moving on very well from Jacob. Oh and Jacob, hes awful. He has been trying to get back together with Millie. Jacob says he regrets sleeping with Sophia, but how do you make someone that loved you forgive you for that? You can't. Then last but not least, Finn. Ugh he is so adorable, I wish I could go out in public with him already. Even though I'm not looking forward to the paparazzi or social media response, I'm still excited. All that matters is Finn and I.

Today it is all changing, Finn and I have been hiding for months. The album release party is tonight, I was doing my hair then I got dressed. The music video is going to play at the party I need to look my best since some attention will be on me.

"Are you ready Mil?" I ask.
"Almost, do you think you I should wear light pink or this yellow top?" She asks.
"Definitely light pink it matches ur skin tone nicely." I say.
"Thanks, I'll change then we'll go meet at the limo." Millie says walking into the closet.

I go into the bathroom and take a final look at my outfit, tight then loose at the bottom dress, its orange. And silver high heels, not too high though. My hair is curled then my makeup is natural with a pop of glitter on my inner eye for a nice eye look. I felt so confident. This is going to be a great night, I'm so excited for Finn and I to announce we're together.

"Ready to go?" Mil knocks on the door.
"Yeah." I went back out and we grabbed our bags,
"You look gorgeous." Millie smiles.
"Thanks, you do too." I say.
We walked out then went into the limo,
I saw Finn sitting at the end he was all alone, so I went to go talk to him,

"Tiny! You look so pretty." Jack says.
"Thanks Jack, you look very handsome too." I smile.
"Well thank you, Finn wanted to sit with you alone on the back." Jack winks.
"Oh thanks." I smiled and looked in the back of the limo, Finn was all alone.
I walked up to him,

"Why are you all alone?" I ask.
"Come sit down." He says.
I sat down and he grabbed my hand,
He hid our hands interlocked with his thigh.
"I just wanted to hold her hand." He smiles.
"So you sat in the back to hold my hand?" I ask.
He nodded then started to rub my hand with his thumb.
I smiled then looked around the limo,
Everyone just arrived. The driver started to drive us to Jadens house, which is where the party is going to be at.

When we arrived we all separated I'm going to different areas of Jadens house,
"Do you want a drink beautiful?" Finn asks.
"Yeah sure." I say.
"What do you want?" Finn asks.
"Umm surprise me." I giggle.
"Okay Jack what do you want?" Finn giggles too.
"I'll just go with you." Jack says.
"But I dont want to leave Y/n alone." Finn says.
"Finn it's okay, I'm going to go look for Jaden anyways to say hi." I smile.
"Oh okay, I'll see you soon." Finn rubbs my back then leaves with Jack.

I turned around to look for Jaden but surprisingly he found me first,
"Y/n there she is." Jaden gives me a hug.
"Hey Jaden." I smile.
"Guys this woman is talented." Jaden wraps his arm around me and talks about me to his friend.
"Hey I'm Wyatt." One of his friends says.
"Wait havent we met before?" I ask.
"Yeah at karaoke, I thought you wouldnt have remembered me." Wyatt smiles.
"Of course I remember." I say.

I looked at Finn and Jack by the bar,
Finn looked a little worried.

"Are you excited for the music video to play?" Jaden asks.
"Duh." I laugh.
"I am too, it's going to play at nine in my theater." Jaden says.
"I'll be there." I smile.
"I cant wait Jaden told me so much about it." Wyatt says.
"Well see you later Y/n help yourself to the bar and theres appetizers." Jaden says.
"Thanks, see you guys later." I say.
Wyatt waved then I left.

They walked off then Finn and Jack came up to me,
"So you met Wyatt." Finn hands me my drink,
"I met him before." I say.
"Oh when?" Finn asks.
"At karaoke." I say.
"Oh yeah I remember." Jack says.
"Thanks for the drink Finn." I smile.
"Your welcome." Finn smiled.
"So when are you guys going to announce your together?" Jack asks.
"Um maybe before everyone leaves just to make sure there are alot of people here." I say.
"How do we do it?" Finn asks.
"When Jaden makes a toast I could say were together." I say.
"Ouu I hear today's the night." Millie giggles and came up to us.
"Yeah were planning it right now." I smile.
"You both excited?" Sadie asks.
"Of course I cant wait!" Finn smiles big.
"I'm excited too." I nudged Finns shoulder.
"That's great." Millie smiles.
"When is the music video playing?" Jack asks.
"At nine." I say.
"Jadens place is huge he needs a signs." Finn laughs.
"I think he does see." Millie points to the sign to the bathroom.
"Oh." Finn chuckles.
"His house is nice." I smile.
"Sure is." Jack says.
"One day I want to buy a place like this for you." Finn grabbed my hand behind everyone.
I looked up at him then smiled,
"Wait really? Your serious?" I ask.
"Of course." Finn let's go of my hand making sure no one sees.
"Aww so cute!" Millie squealed.
"Come on guys let's give them privacy." Jack laughs.
They all left then Finn faced towards me,
"One day-" he gets cut off.
"Y/n L/n." A guy says.
I looked over at the guy and its Jadens dad, Will Smith!
"Will Smith?!" I say.
"I've heard some things about you, it's nice to meet you." I shake his hand,
"And Finn wolfhard, nice to meet you too." Finn shakes his hand and smiles.
"An honor to meet you sir." Finn says.
"Please call me Will, and I can already tell you two are together, right?" He giggles.
"Well-" I look at Finn.
"We are but not public yet." Finn smiles.
"Oh I see, Millie did tell me there was going to be a huge announcement tonight." Will smiles.
"Yeah, it's a secret till then." I smile.
"Dont worry it's safe with me." Will crosses his heart.

We have some more small talk then continued to enjoy the party,
Jaden and I took some pictures together and posted them on Instagram.
Millie took pictures of Finn and I secretly in Jadens backyard, since this is the first official party we are going to as a couple.
_________________________________________

I hope you all have a great day!