Part 94

Noah's pov

I cant believe we finished filming, I was so surprised how quickly it went. I was disappointed when Y/n and I kissed for the last time for the scene. It was all over I still didn't tell her how I felt. I need to. Everyday I regret not telling her. I dont even know how to get her alone anymore. We dont have acting class anymore. I need to actually privately tell her.

Y/n's pov

I was with Millie and Sadie on a walk at the near by park with Buddy. Finn was with Jack having a boys day, and I was with the girls having a girl day. Once in a while we do this. We had our whole day planned, we ate breakfast at the cafe then we were going to walk Buddy. Then go to the mall and out to eat later. Then I heared my phone ringing. What the fuck its Noah, I tried not to act surprised then I answered.

*phone call*

"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey Y/n." Noah sighs.
"Hi." I say.
"I know its really weird that im calling you." He says.
"Yeah it is." I say.
"Listen I need to talk to you, are you busy today?" He asks.
"Well Millie, Sadie, and I were about to go to the mall later." I say.
"Is it okay if I meet you there, maybe at the parking garage?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess so." I say.
"Okay see you in about an hour." He says.
"Wait Noah, whats this about?" I ask.
"Id rather tell you in private face to face." He says.
"Oh, well okay." I say.
"Bye." He says.
"Bye." I sigh.

*end of call*

I hanged up,
"Who was that?" Millie asks.
"Noah." I say weirdly.
"Shit, really?" Sadie asks.
"Yeah." I sigh.
"I wonder if he still likes you." Millie says.
"Me too." I say.
"Seems like he does." Sadie says.
"I don't know but he's going to meet me at the mall in the parking garage." I say.
"Yeah he still likes you." Millie sighs.
"How do you know?" I ask.
"Well he wants to meet with you privately to talk, sounds like someone still has feelings." Millie shrugs.
"I guess your right." I say.
"Lets go to the mall now." Sadie says as we just finished our third lap around the park.

We got into Millie's car and rode to the mall, Buddy loves car rides he sticks his head out the window and has his tounge out, its so cute. When we got to the mall fans noticed us and we took some pictures. But the most of the time at the mall we got to shop together. I bought Buddy a tiny cinnamon roll for a snack. He loved it and we were having a great time together.

Finn's pov

Jack and I ordered a pizza then we went to the front of the school to pick it up when he arrived. But while we waited we saw Noah leaving the campus, and he looked nervous.

"Aye Noah!" Jack yells.
"Hey." Noah says coming a bit closer to us.
"Where are you going?" Jack asks.
"Oh just the mall." Noah says.
Y/n is at the mall with Millie, Sadie, and Buddy.
"Oh cool, I think thats where the girls are." Jack says.
"Well im meeting someone there, but what are you guys doing?" Noah asks.
"We're waiting for our pizza." Jack says.
"Cool, well see you guys later." Noah says.
"See ya." Jack says.
Jack turns at me,
"He's going to see Y/n." I say.
"What? How do you know?" Jack asks.
"Trust me I just know." I say.
"You have a feeling?" He asks.
"Yeah I do." I say.
"Well call Y/n ask her." Jack says.
"No im going." I say following the way Noah was walking to the parking garage at campus.
"Wait what about the pizza." Jack says quickly following me.
"Fuck the pizza, Noah is trying to steal my girlfriend." I say.

We got to the parking garage and I saw Noah's car was gone. Shit he already left. I looked around, his car is no where to be seen that means he's already got a head start. Fuck!

"Hurry get in my car." I say unlocking the doors with the key.
We poped inside quick and I drive to the mall quickly.
"How do you even know Noah is trying to take her?" Jack asks.
"I dont but I cant let him try if he is." I say.
"But Y/n is in love with you, for God's sakes she bought you the outfit our wearing." Jack points out.
She did buy me these shoes, these shorts, and this shirt. Then I looked at my car key, I had the Keychain she gave to me on it. It says her name, then I pulled down the sun blocker from the top of the car and there was a picture of Y/n and I. I sighed, maybe I don't have anything to worry about. I smelled the air, it smelled like her perfume mixed with her shampoo.
"Maybe your just stressing out about losing her." Jack says.
"I am scared to lose her." I say.
"And she's scared to lose you." Jack says.
We were already half way to the mall, when we got to the parking garage to park I saw Noah getting out his car, I immediately parked a space next to him. Then got out my car,
"Finn?" Noah asks shocked to see me.
"Surprised to see me?" I ask mad.
"Yeah kinda actually." He sighs.
"Why did you come here?" I ask.
"To meet someone." He says.
"Who?" I ask.
He was silent.
"Who?" I ask rudely again.
"I'm fucken meeting Y/n okay!" He shrieks.
"I knew it! Why are you meeting up with her?" I ask.
"I need to talk to her." He rolls his eyes.
We kept going back and forth I seriously felt like punching him.

Y/n pov

Millie, Sadie, Buddy, and I were in a store when Noah text me he was just pulling into the parking garage on the top floor.
"Guys Noah is here." I say.
"Shit, do you want us to come with you?" Sadie asks.
"No I think the whole point was for it to be private." I say.
"Okay well we can watch Buddy for you." Millie says.
I looked down at Buddy, he was the only support I had an excuse bringing.
"No its okay I rather he stays with me." I smile.
"Well text us if you need anything." Saide says.
"I will." I say.
"We'll see you after." Sadie says.
I said bye then left walking to the parking garage, once I got there I was Noah, Finn, and Jack there. I was really surprised,
They were almost yelling at eachother.
"Um guys?" I ask.
"Y/n." Noah says.
They were all staring at me like if I was a alien, Buddy was pulling his dog leash so he could run and try to tackle Finn. I let him go so he could and Finn picked Buddy up and he started to lick his face.
"Whats going on?" I ask.
"I wanted to talk to you privately but Finn and Jack followed me." Noah says.
"Why did you do that guys?" I ask.
"Finn had a feeling Noah wants to talk to you so he can take you from him." Jack says.
I felt speechless,
"Is that why you wanted to talk to me Noah?" I ask.
There was a long moment of silence,
"Can we just talk privately please?" He asks.
"No you can't." Finn says.
"Come on Finn, its just talking." I say.
"Why do you want to talk to him?" He asks.
"He's been wanting to talk to me whats wrong with a conversation? And plus your going to be here watching from a distance." I say.
"Ugh, I dont like this but okay." Finn says.
I sighed then Noah and I went into his car to talk while Finn, Jack, and Buddy were next door inside Finn's car watching.
_________________________________________

Wowzers