Part 88

Noah's pov

"Thank you for letting me stay again Noah, I really appreciate it." Y/n smiles.
"Of course I know your going through something with Finn." I say.
"Yeah, um-" she stops.
"What?" I ask.
"And there's something going on between us?" She asks.
"Why do you say that?" I ask shyly.

I know why, but I want to deny it. I'm scared about it. She must know I have feelings for her, God what the fuck is wrong with me.

"Cause you couldn't kiss me when we were filming." She says.
"Oh yeah-h." I sigh.
"So whats going on? I thought we talked about kissing." She asks.
"Yeah we did, I just froze. I couldn't do it." I sigh.
"It was tense, you could tell we weren't acting it was a personal thing." She says.
"I tired kissing you I just couldn't especially when im constantly thinking your dating, Finn." I hesitated to finish my sentence.
"What does that have to do with Alex and Will kissing?" She asks.
"N-Nothing, um how about we just try the scene again right now so we can get it tomorrow?" I ask.
"Okay, lets do it." She says.

We stood up and started from the hug,
We hugged and she looked up at me. Shit, the kiss. I got closer and closed my eyes. Our lips touched and I felt like giving up and pulling away. But I didn't I held her tighter and tried to kiss her longer. The kiss isn't supposed to he this long. Then I stopped being tense and I sinked into the kiss. It was soft and warm. I missed her lips. I let go fast realizing, what the fuck was I doing?

"Noah- that kiss was longer than how its supposed to be, and-"
I cut her off before she finished,
"I know sorry, I was trying to not be tense." I sigh.
"Its okay, im just worried we won't be able to make out after the long peck." She says.
"I completely forgot we pull away then kiss again." I sighed and rubbed my neck.
"This is hard to do its okay." She says.
"I don't know what to do." I say.
"Lets just practice thats the only way we could get better." She says.

We did the scene from the talking, taking a couple of seconds to fake drop our bikes. We hugged, and I thought quickly, how can I make this less awkward? I keep thinking about her not being my girlfriend. Or what I did to her. Before our lips touched I imagined if I never hurt her and I was still with her. I pretended she was my girlfriend, and more importantly Will's girlfriend Alex. I finally put myself in the thought process away from the fact she's with Finn. Then we kissed a long soft kiss. We pulled away and I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.

"That was- better." She smiles.
"Yeah it was." I blush.
I think she noticed I was blushing and there was a slight moment of silence,
"So what changed?" She asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Well you were struggling to kiss me then all of a sudden you did it perfectly." She says.
"Oh um I-I imagined we were actually together- as in Alex and Will." I say shyly.
"Good, whatever works for you." She smiles.
"So anyways, what are you going to do about Finn?" I ask.
"Well I need to talk to his dad and straighten things, then hopefully I'll be back living with them." She says.
"Thats good, but if you need help, a place to stay, or just anything. Im here." I say.
"Thanks Noah, and for dinner it was good." She smiles.
"Your welcome, we should sleep." I say.
"Yeah, im going to change." She says.
"Okay the bathroom is over there." I point.
She smiled and grabbed her bag to go change. I watched her go into the bathroom and I felt sad now thinking I ruined everything with her and now I have no chance at all.

Y/n pov

I locked the door in the bathroom and started to think. He was blushing, he thought about us actually being together. Does Noah have feelings for me? Is that why he couldn't kiss me? No no it can't be he doesn't like me. I'm just overthinking like always. But what if he does? Fuck. If Finn knew he had feelings for me and we had to kiss in the show all the time. He'd be so upset. Shit. Why am I still thinking about this he doesn't like me. Its silly im just worried about the scene tomorrow thats all. I hope.

I changed into my fuzzy pj pants, hoodie, and of course fuzzy Christmas socks with a snowman on them. Finn and I have the same socks, maybe I should call him and check on him. I miss him.

I brushed my teeth, used the bathroom,
Weird my period is late, maybe it'll come in tomorrow, and then I called him,

*phone call*

"Hello gorgeous." Finn says.
His voice seemed tired, I can tell when he's sleepy.
"Hey handsome, how's it going?" I ask.
"Well, pretty shitty. Nick is going to stay with us, ugh im sorry." He sighs.
"No its okay Finn, there's nothing you can do about it, and its not your fault." I say.
"He thinks your going to get pregnant or something its so annoying we've been safe, but he said its not his problem anyways and you can come stay." Finn says.
"Wait he thinks-"
Then it hit me my period it is late.
"What is something wrong? Are you okay?" He asks.
"Finn my period-" I say in shock.
"What?" He asks curiously.
"I-" I froze up.
"Did you start your period? Do your cramps hurt I can buy you food or candy and then we can-"
"No Finn, my period its late." I force out.
"Its late- okay um, don't freak out. Its normal for it to be late at least one day right?" He sighed in shock.
"Yes but that never happens to me, I told you I should take a pregnancy test." I say.
"Im going to Noah's house, im not letting you do this alone." He says.
"Okay, but I need to buy a test and your parents-" I choked up.
"I don't care what they say im going to see you and ill get a test at the store." He says.
"Finn-" I tear up.
"Yeah beautiful?" He asks.
"Im s-scared." I cry.
"I-I am too, its going to be okay ill be there soon." He says.
"Okay bye." I say.
"Bye gorgeous." He says.

*end of phone call*

I got off the phone and cried,
Holy shit.
What if im pregnant.
Finn's dad will be right and his family will hate me. Everything will be ruined. Fuck! And Noah, now this matters more right now than him having feelings for me. How do I tell him what's going on? I tried my best to stop crying and I went out the bathroom.

Noah was sitting on the kitchen table still, he looked really concerned.
"Y/n, whats going on I heard you crying?" He stands up and he holds his hands up slightly to then rub my shoulders.
"I-Im sorry." I choked on my words again.
"What's wrong you can talk to me?" He asks.
"Ugh fuck I'm sorry I just feel like crying-" I tear up.
"Its okay do not apologize but come on lets sit down and you can talk to me. Unless you don't want to or if you want space." Noah says.

I agreed to sit down and we went to the living room,
We were sitting and he told me to take my time to speak
"Finn's dad found condoms in his room, thats why he kicked me out for the night."
I sigh.

Noah looked so shocked.
_________________________________________

Thank you all so much for 10k! I am really happy and I appreciate everyone who takes time out their day to read my story♡ I love all your comments and your private messages! It means a lot to me that my creativity is loved by others. Again thank you for 10k this story is almost over but trust me I will definitely be writing more stories in the future!