Part 97

So my impatient ass was too excited about this part so I decided to update twice today hehe. Make sure you read what I say at the end, have a great day♡
_________________________________________
Finn's pov

Jack waited in the car for my surprise, then I picked up Y/n from the car then she immediately woke up from her nap in the car,
"Finn? Where are we?" She yawns.
"We're home." I smile.
She looked confused then she looked up,
"Wait what? Who's house is this?" She asks.
I put her down and held her hand,
"Its our home." I smile.
"You bought this house? For us?" She asked again.
"Yes for us." I kissed her hand.
"Oh my God Finn!" She yelled and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly.

The house was a two story with a pool, there was about five bed rooms, three bathrooms, a huge living room and kitchen, a dining room, it was the perfect house. When I gave her a house tour she was so happy. We spent the next day moving in the things we had, then furniture shopping. We bought everything we needed but still have two bedrooms empty. It was great for now.

A year passed and I had an audition in New York so I went away for a couple of days, I hate leaving Y/n alone but she has Buddy and Jack comes over all the time. I love living with Y/n like this, the time that's passed has been amazing. We finished school and were now focusing on acting and of course our wedding. Millie was the maid of honor, Sadie was a bridesmaid. Jack was my best man and so were Caleb, Gaten, and surprisingly Noah. With the time passed we all moved on from what happened and became great friends like before. We had to split sometimes for auditions or traveling for interviews but it was all worth it at the end of the day when we came back to our home.

Y/n pov

The proposal video Finn made had gone viral is was called the best proposal video ever, even though we were sometimes busy with our jobs and little things we still loved eachother with all our hearts. My modeling had risen I was on magazines for vogue! But Finn had left for an audition and immediately that same night I felt very different. Then the next morning I had morning sickness. After that I forgot my period was supposed to come three days ago. I remember when I had a pregnancy scare but this time it felt more real. I immediately called Millie and Sadie,

*group facetime*

"Y/n!" Millie says.
"Heyy." Sadie says.
"Guy you need to come over!" I say.
"Oh my God did Buddy mess up the house again?" Millie laughs.
"No he didn't thank God but its something else." I say.
"What is it?" Sadie asks.
"I think im pregnant." I say.
"Holy shit!" Millie says.
"Ill bring the pregnancy test!" Sadie says.
"Dont worry we will be there soon!" Millie says.
"Thanks guys and also please dont tell anyone." I say.
"Of course we won't." Saide says.

*end of group facetime*

I dont know why I felt so happy, I mean Finn and I do have sex frequently but we weren't trying to get pregnant. I know Finn would be the happiest to find out that I am pregnant. I am twenty years old and by the time the baby would be born it would be June. So nothing is wrong with me being pregnant at this age I suppose. Of course everyone has an opinion about it though. But the wedding would have to be held back, I feel badly about that but im not even one hundred percent sure im pregnant so I shouldn't be thinking too much about it. Oh shit I need to call Jack!

*facetime call*

"Hey Tiny." Jack answers.
"Jack! I might be pregnant!" I say.
"Holy shit what!?" He asks.
"I know its crazy." I say.
"Do you have symptoms?" Jack asks.
"Yeah I do, yesterday when Finn left last night I felt werid. Then today I woke up with morning sickness, and my period its late." I say.
"Fuck, well is this a good or bad thing?" Jack asks.
"Well I dont know." I say.
"When does Finn get back?" He asks.
"In two days so he's gone today and tomorrow then he'll be back on Saturday then." I say.
"Wow I'm really happy for you both!" Jack says.
"Thank you Jack." I smile.
"Like I can't believe it, Tiny is pregnant!" Jack cheers.
"Well its not for sure yet." I giggle.
"Oh yeah, well tell me the results, id come over but im busy today how about tomorrow?" He asks.
"Of course, ill call you later." I say.
"Alright bye! Good luck!" He says.
"Bye!" I wave.

*end of facetime call*

Millie and Sadie arrived with a pregnancy test, I took the test kinda terrified just because of the fact that I had a wedding planned soon near the end of November. We wanted to have a winter wedding. We would have to wait a year or longer.

We were at my kitchen island with our high chairs, the pregnancy test was still loading, it takes three minutes at most. I just had my head down watching it patiently thinking.
"Your quiet." Millie says.
"Yeah im just nervous." I smile a little.
"Everything will be okay." Sadie says.
"Yeah I know." I say.
"Then what's making you worry?" Millie asks.
"Just the whole pregnancy, like Finn and I were supposed to have our wedding at the end of next month. What if he's disappointed?" I ask.
"Disappeared? Are you kidding?" Saide asks.
"He loves you, you guys have been engaged for a year, maybe a kid is just what you need at the wedding." Millie smiles.
"Yeah, maybe I'm more excited than nervous and that's just making me feel this way because if it's negative, ill be disappointed." I sigh.
"Well the last time you guys did it, were you safe?" Sadie asks.

I thought about the last time we had sex, on our two year anniversary we went on a trip to Canada for a week at a private cabin by a lake. We had sex nearly ever night when we were there. Shit, I cant remember if we were being safe but I guess that doesn't matter when we were doing it almost every night.

"We were doing it a lot on our trip to Canada for our two year anniversary. Do you remember when we went?" I ask.
"Oh yeah, did the condom break?" Millie asks.
"No I think we ran out of them." I say.
"Shit Finn and I are wild." Sadie jokes.
We laughed,
"Thank you for being here guys, I love you guys." I smile.
"Aw we love you too sweetie." Millie smiles.
then the test made a beep noise. I immediately looked over at the test, it says

Pregnant
_________________________________________

Heyy everyone! So as you just discovered, Y/n is pregnant! I want you guys to pick the babies name hehe, comment and discuss unique baby names in both genders. I will then have everyone vote for the most commented baby names and the one with the most votes will be the babies name. Also another way to suggest a name is privately messaging me. Thank you!