Part 80

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning with Finn still in my arms, he's like a baby. I saw Jack was still asleep too, wait I didn't have any nightmares the sleeping pills worked. I smiled and started to play with Finn's hair. I layed around for a while then Jack woke up,

"Hey are you okay?" Jack asks.
"Yeah why?" I smile.
"Your awake early." He says.
"Im okay." I say.
"Oh good." Jack smiles then yawns.
"The pills worked." I say.
"Oh yeahh yayy!" Jack cheers.
"Shh." I smiled the pointed at Finn.
"He's like a baby around you." Jack laughs.
"He's my little baby." I kissed Finn's forehead,
"Yuck." Jack giggled.
I laughed too then Finn started to wake up,
He gorans and held onto my tighter,
"Ur so warm and comfy." He yawns.
I kinda giggled cause Finn didn't know Jack was watching,
"Finn, can I have a goodmorning kiss?" I giggles softly.
"Of course, goodmorning my angel." Finn got up and kissed me,
"Goodmorning mi vida." I say.
Then Finn saw Jack and he started laughing,
We all started laughing then the nurse came in,
"Goodmorning everyone." The nurse says coming into the room,
"Goodmorning." I smile.
Finn and Jack said goodmorning as well,
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"Great." I say.
"Did the pills work?" She asks.
"Yeah, im good so when can I leave?" I ask.
"We need to test ur blood for any of those sleeping pills, if its negative then you are free to leave." She smiles.
"Good thank you, are you going to take a sample of my blood?" I ask.
"Yes, ill have another nurse come in and test ur blood." She says.
She left and another nurse came in and she poked my finger.

After eating breakfast then results came back fast,
"Your negative congratulations." The nurse announces.
"Thank you, so I may leave?" I ask.
"Yes, ill go get the release papers." She says.

Finn's pov

Jack went to Y/n's dorm to get her clothes, when he got back Y/n changed,
The doctor gave Y/n the pills she needed and she has to come back to see him for a follow up to if she still needs them in two months, Y/n walked out the bathroom
"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah, how do I look?" She asks.
I saw her in her normal clothes smiling,
"You look gorgeous." I smile.
"Thank you Finn." She kissed my cheek.
"Your welcome." I fixed her hair with my hand,
"Ugh I can't believe I'm going to therapy before I can go home with you." She sighs.
"Its only one session, and ill be here waiting for you to get out?" I wrapped my arm around her,
"No you should go back to campus, I don't want to keep you here, ill get a ride." I say.
"What? Are you sure?" He asks.
"Yeah, you've been here since the first second, you've done enough, ill be there soon." I say.
"Okay gorgeous ill walk you there then call me when the appointment is over." Finn smiles.
"Okay lets go." I say.

Finn wrapped his arm around me then we walked to the appointment room. He gave me a kiss goodbye then I walked inside.

"Hello Y/n L/n, correct?" She asks.
"Yes hello." I smile.
I shake her hand then we sit down,
"So we have an hour session, now why are you here?" She asks.
"For my mom, she wanted me to do this." I say.
"She told me you would say that." She smiles.
"You talked to her?" I ask.
"Yes I did, she told me about ur past mental issues." She says.
"Of course she did." I sigh.
"How about we talk about that." She says.
"What about it? It was years ago im over it." I say.
"Well tell me the story why not we have fifty seven minutes left." She says.
"Fine." I say.

I took a deep breathe,
"When I turned 16 I had a boyfriend named Justin, one day he tried to force me to have sex with him he called me name touched me left marks on me then I was depressed over it for a year I cut myself, I lost myself. But I got over it." I say.
"Really, ur friend Jack told me something about going to see Justin." She says.
Ugh Jack knows me too well, he knew I would avoid telling her every little thing.
"I did go see him." I say.
"Why?" She asks.
"Those feelings were coming back because it happened again with another guy." I say.
"Noah?" She asks.
"W-What? How did you?" I ask.
"Listen everything you tell me stays with me I cannot tell anyone anything about what we talk about." She says.
"Yes, Noah-" I sigh.
"Tell me about what happened." She says.
"Well, we started dating and we were celebrating me getting a part in Stranger Things then we had a lot to drink but Noah got so drunk. We went back to his dorm I was expecting us to just fall asleep but he kept kissing me and he held me down rubbed himself on me-" I started to choke up,
"Why are you still friends with him?" She asks.
"Well he's my co-worker when we start filming in December, and he's my friend he apologized deeply then has been there for me and I've done the same for him." I say.
"Lets talk about those nightmares now, tell me about them? What do you think they are about?" She asks.

"Its weird, im floating in blackness I can't feel the ground, I start to get anxiety then I want to get out but I feel something. I look up and there's a bright light above me I try reaching for it and try yelling calling for Finn but I cant yell, talk, scream. Then someone wakes me up, when they do I feel like water is in my lungs and I pop up coughing and breathing heavily. I thought they were from my fear of losing my boyfriend Finn but the night I overdosed I got back with him we were okay. I woke up twice, and was so frustrated, I just expected them to stop because I had him back." I say.
"What you are experiencing is night terrors, it is episodes of screaming, intense fear, and flailing while still asleep, and in some cases sleep walking. This is treatable but to fix it one hundred percent we need to find out why the dreams were still happening." She says.

"Night terrors." I sigh.
"Yes, Y/n do you think its a possibility you are still scared of losing Finn, and thats why ur dream happened again that night?" She asks.

I thought about it,
"Maybe, I love him so much I just fear he'll leave again because of my dumb actions." I say.
"Ill be honest I heared the new about what happened at that party, the whole time all I could notice was how much you were both looking at eachother heartbroken, and thats how I knew you both would get back together." She says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because in your eyes there was regret, disappointment, grief, and love." She says.

Wow I never thought about it that way,
"Interesting." I say.
"What I think needs to happen before tonight is, talk to Finn tell him how you feel about ur fear, im sure he feels the same. Also take the pills they prescribed, but please throw away all the other ones then if you ever feel stressed like the night you overdosed, wake up one of ur good friends." She says.

I nodded my head,
"Thank you." I say.
"Your welcome, now we still have twenty minutes left in the meeting but I think we made some success, do you want to talk about anything else?" She asks.
"No, I think im okay." I smile.
"Great, then let's end the meeting early and I'll give you my number in case maybe you would like to come back for another meeting." She hands me her card.
"Yeah, we'll see." I smile.

I left the meeting feeling ten times better about everything than before. Of course my mom was right about going to therapy.
_________________________________________

:)