Part 89

Noah's pov

It kinda hurts knowing Y/n and Finn have been sleeping together but I mean whats wrong with me of course they are am I stupid. They're been together since August and its December. I feel shitty thinking I was Finn but there is literally nothing I can do about it. All I can do is put up a fake smile right now for Y/n, and support her thats the closest I can be to making her happy.

"Im sorry Y/n, is that why your crying?" I ask.
"No, its- my period, its late." She sighs.

I dont know why but I was filled with anger, he got her pregnant! What a selfish irresponsible fucken dick! Again, I held it in and tried to be supportive.

I got closer to her and held her hand,
"Do you think your pregnant?" I ask.
"I don't know, and thats what I need to tell you, Finn is coming over with a pregnancy test." She wiped her tears.
"Im okay with that, we just need to figure out if your pregnant or not." I say.

Great that asshole is coming over.

"Thank you so much." She hugged me and I softly hugged her back, I wish we could stay like this forever.
She let go and the doorbell rang,
Damn that was fast.
Well it is kinda an emergency,
I got up and opened the door and as soon as I saw his face I wanted to punch him.

Finn's pov

"Hey, thanks for letting her stay the night." Finn says.
"Hey, I did it for her not you." He says in a rude tone.
Whatever I just brushed off and ignored Noah's attitude and went inside.
I got the test it was hard trying to by it hiding who I was then I saw her on the couch. She looks like she's been crying.

"Hey gorgeous." I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek.
"Hey Finn." She says in a sad tone.
"Come on lets do it." I say wrapping my arm around her.
"Okay, the sooner the better I guess." She sighs.
I walked her to the bathroom and we opened the box.
"Its going to be okay." I kiss her lips.
"Thanks for being here." She says then goes into the bathroom.

I waited in silence with Noah in the kitchen. I was getting really nervous but I hid it, especially since Noah is being such a dick.

"When is your guys anniversary?" He asks.
"August 31st, why?" I ask.
"Just wondering." He says.
"Mhm." I mumbled.
"Aren't you nervous?" He asks.
"Thats none of ur businesses." I say.
"Well if you weren't so irresponsible she wouldn't be going through this." He rolled his eyes.
"Oh im irresponsible, putting her through something when you were the one going to fucken rape her!" I say in a low yelling tone.
"I didnt get her pregnant!" He yells.
"Shes not going to be pregnant, we're being safe!" I yelled.
"Well accidents happen." He scuffs.
"Yeah just like when you got drunk." I mumbled.
"Do you not understand that I regret that and thats why I try my best to treat her better because of what I did!" He yelled again and he stood up.
I stood up too,
"What is your problem you've been a fucken dick since I got here?!" I yelled.
"Your my problem! You don't deserve her!" He says.
"Oh whats that supposed to mean, you like her dont you?" I ask.
He didn't answer,
"I fucken knew it." I scoffed.
We stood there for a second in silence, he was speechless.

Then Y/n came out the bathroom,
I walked over to her immediately and so did Noah but I beat him and held her hand while the test was in the other.

"What is it?" I ask.
"Its negative." She says.
I thought she'd be happy about it but he looked emotionless.
"Well thats good right?" Noah asks.
"Yeah it is sorry im just confused right now." She says.
She handed me the test and I saw the words,

Not pregnant

I couldn't help but notice how down Y/n looked at I need to talk to her privately,
"Not to be rude Noah but I need to have a private talk with my girlfriend." I say clearly.
He looked mad but he just stayed calm,
"Okay, ill go upstairs, im going to sleep anyways, Y/n the guest bedroom is upstairs down the hall to the left." He says.
"Okay thank you Noah, goodnight." She smiled kinda.
"Goodnight, and Finn make sure you lock the door before you leave." Noah says petty.
I rolled my eyes without Y/n seeing.
Noah went upstairs and I got Y/n a glass of water.

She sat across the table from me,
"So what's wrong my love, I can tell your really upset about the test?" I ask.
"I don't know I mean I do know im kinda everywhere with my feelings for it." She says.

I grabbed her hand and she squeezed my hand back,
"I guess a part of me was happy I'd have a child with you." She says.
"Well, I was a little happy too honestly." I sigh.
"You were? I thought it was just me." She kinda smiled.
"I do want kids with you one day gorgeous, but now is not the time were really young, and we still got our whole lives together." I say.
"Your right, its silly but one day it will happen but not now." She smiles.
"Our lives will be amazing, and I know we will be so happy as long as we have eachother." I smile.
She had the biggest smile,
"Come on now, its late and we have filming tomorrow." I say standing up.
"Yeah we have a long day tomorrow." She says.

I wrapped my arm around her and walked her to the edge of the stairs,
She stood on the last step to be at my height, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me,
"Im so in love with you." She whispers in my ear,
"Im so in love with you too." I whispered back then I picked her up and spung her then kissed her as I placed her back on the step,
"Goodnight mi vida, ill see you tomorrow." She smiles.
"Goodnight my angel, ill miss you." I smiled, I watched her go up the stairs then when she was gone I left.

I know I have nothing to worry about Y/n and I are going to be together for life. Not Noah or anyone change the way we feel for eachother. She is my soulmate.

Noah's pov

I heared Y/n coming up the stairs because I had my door open, I wasnt listening to there private conversation but I did hear them say goodnight. She walked down the hall then saw me sitting on my bed.

"Oh Noah your still awake?" She asks.
"Yeah, I uh I wanted to make sure you got to the guest room okay." I say standing up,
"Thanks." She giggles.

After small talk we went to sleep,
Before I fell asleep I thought about kissing her again tomorrow, im not nervous at all but I also feel kinda mad about Finn. So he didn't get her pregnant but he scared her. He's right though I cant talk about him hurting her when I did something horrible. I'm so jealous though I can't believe this shit. Tomorrow I'm going to kiss her so much and make him jealous. Later on the season we have more kissing scenes and I risk my life for hers in one episode. Then on the last episode we have two hot romantic kissing scenes. Well here I come Finn, I want Y/n.
_________________________________________

Omg guys the story is almost over! But of course I will be starting a new one haha im so excited I have great ideas for this next Finn Wolfhard X-Reader!♡