Part 76

Finn's pov

"Y/n stay awake!" I yelled.
She started to close her eyes again,
"No Y/n please!" I started to tear up.
I cant just sit here and let her keep passing out, I won't let her die.
"Jack are they coming?" I asked freaking out holding Y/n in my arms.
"Yeah but the best we can do is hurry and take her to the front of the school." He says still on the phone with 911.
"Okay come on gorgeous everything is going to be okay Y/n." I cry.
I picked her up, then Jack and I popped on shoes to run out our dorm down the stairs and out the building. We ran all the way to the front of the school as fast as we could. When we got to the front of the school the ambulance still wasn't there. I looked at Y/n and she was passed out again,

"No Y/n my angel please wake up dont leave me." I cried.
I put my forehead on hers crying.
How could she do this to herself? All that matters to me now is that she is okay,
"Their they are they're coming!" Jack points out to the flashing lights and siren coming from the street. As soon as they pulled up in front of us people popped out the back of the car with a gurney.
I placed her on it then they quickly put her in the ambulance,
Jack and I followed her to the back of the ambulance car and watched her get taken inside,
"Sorry only one person may ride with her to the hospital." This woman says.
I looked at Jack,
"Go, ill take my car." Jack says.
I nodded my head and went into the ambulance, they were all around her trying to keep her stable. I kept crying and watching them work.

This nurse checked her pulse,
"She's not breathing." A nurse says while starting to do cpr on her.
Another nurse gets a ventilator to help her breathe.
I cried my eyes out watching them helping her do the things she should be able to do herself.
"Is she going to be okay?" I cry.
"Right now we just need to get her to the hospital so the doctors can help her." She says.
I cried more thinking of her leaving me,
They checked her pulse again,
"Okay we got her back but keep her stabilized." The other nurse says.

The whole rest of the ride they had to help her breathe and were constantly checking her pluse. Then when we got to the hospital they moved her out the ambulance fast to get her inside the hospital. I followed them and more nurses and doctors ran to her,

"What do we have?" The doctor asks.
"Eighteen year old female, overdosed on sleeping pills, shes stabled for now." The nurse says.
I watched the doctor check her heart beat and pulse,
"Get her to an emergency room and inject her with naloxone, go go go we got her life on the line!" The doctor yells.
The people from the ambulance let her go and they switched nurses. I followed them to the room past all the others in the emergency room.
I dried my eyes but there was no point I couldn't stop crying.
"Finn Wolfhard!" This girl yells.
I tried to ignore the fans that were their but they held me back,
"Im sorry I need to go." I say.
I tired I pushing past them then more fans came up to me,
"My girlfriend is in that room and I need to get to her!" I yelled.
My fans looked really shocked then let me pass them, I quickly tried to go into the room but a nurse stopped me,
"Are you family?" She asks.
"N-No but im her b-boyfriend." I say.
"Im sorry its family only." She says.
"Please im all she has right now I don't want her alone." I teared up.
The nurse looked into the room then back at me,
"Okay only this one time." She says.
"Thank you thank you so much." I say.

I went inside and saw they were about to inject her with that stuff, is it supposed to help her? Then I saw they had her heart monitored on a machine.

"What are you doing here?" The doctor asks.
"Im her boyfriend." I say.

Before he could respond to me the machine made a long beep saying her heart stopped again. My heart dropped to my stomach I started crying.
"Come on get her injected with the naloxone!" The doctor yells starting to give her cpr again.
"Injecting the naloxone now!" The nurse announces.
My heart kept beating faster and faster she's dying.
A couple of seconds after they injected her her heart started beating and she was breathing on her own.
"We got her, thank God." The docter says.
Everyone was relieved and was smiling.
I smiled too,
"Can I touch her?" I ask.
"Yeah, but we are going to move her to a room in a bit." The doctor says.
"Thank you so much." I say walking to Y/n.
I gabbed her hand and kissed her cheek,
"Your okay." I whispered in her ear.
"We need to move her now to a room you may come." A nurse says.
"Okay thank you." I say.

I held Y/n's hand while we all walk to a empty room, then they moved her onto a bed and gave her these breathing tubes and put them in her nose,
"What are those?" I ask.
"Its called a cannula it will help her breathe better, its just to support her lungs." The nurse says.
"Oh, and what was that stuff you injected her with?" I ask.
"Thats called naloxone, its a liquid medication that saved her life." She says.
"Thank you for everything." I say.
"You welcome, when she wakes up we'll need to know what happened and talk to her mother when she arrives." She smiles.
"Okay." I smile.
I sat down next to her then kissed her hand, I checked my phone and saw everyone was blowing me up. I guess Jack told them what happened. Then I saw social media was going crazy how did they find out Y/n was in the hospital? Wait the fans I yelled at I said "My girlfriend is in that room and I need to get to her!" Shit, its my fault I gave it away. But I cried to myself looking at her asleep. I felt like this was my fault, if the dreams are about me how did she end up taking so many pills.

I rested my head on her bed for a while thinking about her and everything. We just got back at us again, we told eachother we love eachother then I feel like maybe we should have talked more. I should have asked her more about her dreams, I should have stayed up watching her but I didn't.

"Hey Finn, how is she?" Jack asks.
I turned around and saw Jack with everyone their.
"She's going to be okay." I say.
"Thank God." Jack came over and grabbed her other hand.
"How did this even happen?" Millie asks.
"I don't know, we were asleep then when we woke up Jack found the pill bottle almost empty." I sigh.
"I told you she needed help." Noah says to Jack.
"I did my best you guys didn't do anything." Jack argues.
"Ugh I swear you-" Noah got cut off.
"Guys the point is shes okay, leave it alone." Sadie says.
"This is not the time or place for you two to fight." Gaten says.
"Whatever." Noah rolls his eyes then leaves.
"Whats his problem?" Caleb asks.
"No clue." Millie says.

No clue..
_________________________________________

Make sure to comment and share! :3