Chapter 3

I sighed as I made my way to the classroom. Naruto actually woke up early in order to play a prank. Is it really that fun to watch, and worth being chased by ANBU and Iruka-sensei? I arrived to the room, right in time, and examined the levels and titles of my comrades.

I raised my eyebrows. Seriously? The majority of the girls have the title Uchiha Fan-Girl...?

Again, I sighed. And they wanted to become ninjas... I walked to the bottom of the class, and sat as usual next to Shino, while the class talked loudly, waiting for sensei to arrive.

Stoic Bug Manipulator

Lv 13 Shino Aburame

I like Shino, he's quiet, always calm. He don't talk to me often, so it's perfect to sleep... ahem... to listen to the lesson. I returned to my observation of titles, and a few attracted my attention.

Lazy Genius

Lv 13 Shikamaru Nara

I didn't suspect him to be at this level... I thought he was like me in a way. He must have some tricks up his sleeve...

Holder Of The Last Crisps

Lv11 Shoji Akimichi

I smiled when I saw Choji's title. Truly he won't let anyone have the last crisps.

Self Proclaimed Alpha Male

Lv12 Kiba Inuzuka

Haha, so true.

Inuzuka Dog

Lv7 Akamaru

Secret Admirer

Lv14 Hinata Hyuga

Well, everyone knew the crush of the little Hinata on Naruto. Lv14 is the highest I have seen for now, by the way, who would have thought?

Uchiha Fan-Girl

Lv9 Ino Yamanaka

Uchiha Fan-Girl

Lv9 Sakura Haruno

Revenge Seeker

Lv16 Sasuke Uchiha

Of course, the great Sasuke Uchiha was above everyone. It looks like he's probably the closest to be a true ninja with Shino, but his title made me think otherwise... I heard about the Uchiha Massacre, 4 years ago, and I had some idea of the object of his revenge: Itachi Uchiha, a missing-nin that slaughtered all his family except one child. Poor Sasuke. I don't think I could survive like that, without anyone, but I suppose he must find the will to continue in his seek of revenge.

The rest of the class was level 6 on average. And I was level 1, because of lack of training, lack of study, and lack of talent, so I had some work to catch up.

The moment I was going to return to my experimentations, Iruka-sensei and Naruto showed up. The first looked pissed, while the other pouted.

Perfect Academy Teacher

Lv32 Iruka Umino

Loud Prankster

Lv11 Naruto Uzumaki

"Sorry for the late, everyone. Naruto, take your seat please. So, today's lesson... The history of the Kages. You all know the Yondaime Hokage, who sacrified himself to save the village..."

As he began the lesson, I zoned off. Honestly who would listen to the history of the Kages instead of experimenting with a newfound weird ability?

Okay, so I have a status window... Now if this is a true RPG game... Again, a red window appeared.