C10

"He won't get away with this one!"

"Hokage-sama!"

Iruka, Mizuki and I were listening to the various chunin's and jonin's complaints and waiting for the Hokage to talk in front of his house.

"Yes, those are dangerous scrolls forbidden by the previous hokage. If used in certain ways, it can cause incredible trouble. Its been half a day since the scroll was taken. We must hurry and find Naruto to retrieve the scroll!"

"Yes!" All the ninjas shouted and jumped at high speed, except me, of course, the new little genin.

"Kurota-kun..." The hokage sighed. "You should go home. Your parents must be worried."

"No way. I'm going to search for him too."I affirmed, and prepared to go.

"Wait. Since you're going to search for him, I'll give you your first mission. Find Naruto, discover why he stole the forbidden scroll and escort him back to the Hokage tower. Be careful."

I nodded and left, beginning to search for all the places where he could be. After a long moment, a flash of inspiration took hold of me, and I opened my status window, dumping all my points into WIS, taking it to 38. I felt a sudden headache, as if my brain was being altered, but after a few seconds it finished. I shook my head, and thought for a few seconds to all the places I'd searched, Naruto's habits... If I stole a scroll and chunins and jonins were after me, where would I go? My eyes widened as I came to the conclusion:

"The forest..."

I quickly made my way to the forest, hoping I was right.

I finally found Naruto, along with Iruka, who was badly injured. He had kunais stuck all over his body and legs, and was bleeding. They were facing Mizuki who was standing on a tree branch. I decided to remain hidden for now, to find out what was going on.

"... Mizuki used you in order to get his hands on it!" Iruka was shouting to Naruto.

Hearing that, he flexed his legs, making him ready to jump away, and glared at Mizuki.

"Naruto..." Mizuki grinned."There's no point in you having it. I'll tell you the truth."

"N... No! Don't!" Iruka shouted angrily.

"12 years ago... you know about the fox being sealed right?"he began, ignoring Iruka." Since that incident, a new rule was created for this village."

"... A rule?" Naruto repeated, confused.

"But... Naruto, this rule was never meant to be told to you."

"...Not to me? What is this rule? Why?" the blond shouted as Mizuki sneered at him. "What... kind of rule is it?"

"It is that nobody is allowed to talk about the fact that you are the demon fox!"

"Huh? What do you mean?!"

"STOP IT!" Iruka cried.

"It means that you are the nine tails demon that killed Iruka's parents and destroyed the village. You were sealed up by the hokage you admire and..."

"STOP IT!" Iruka desperately shouted.

"You have been lied to by everyone! Didn't you find it odd how everyone hated you?" Naruto closed his eyes, beginning to understand everything... or misunderstand everything...

Mizuki took advantage of his lack of vision and held a big shuriken in his right hand, spinning it rapidly. My eyes widened, I had to intervene now.

"IRUKA IS THE SAME! HE ACTUALLY HATES YOU!" The traitor screamed madly, and threw the giant shuriken. "NOBODY WILL EVER ACCEPT YOU! THAT SCROLL WAS USED TO SEAL YOU UP!"